retired military remote viewer submits report to LE; investigator following up on it

OK I tried to create an overlay to pufnstuff's map but the map doesn't allow one to 'collaborate' or add on to it. I have a very very rough 10 mile radius map around Skyline school (the only marker on there) and it is 'as the crow flies' that means it does not take into account vehicle travel time or road distances. For the curious FWIW. I have puf's original map saved in my maps in Google maps and it will overlay puf's map exactly (I hope). Just open up both maps at the same time and you will have it all there.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U....611156,-122.864227&spn=0.47264,1.234589&z=10

I've always wondered about that!!
I did see some WM green cans out by the side of the road up there by the homes by Skyline one Friday..

I thought someone posted it was another area the trash was taken to?

Wouldn't the dogs have hit on one of the dumpsters or garbage cans?

In spite of claims to the contrary, I've never seen any evidence (serious proof) that a psychic has ever solved any case.

My uncle, now deceased (May he rest in peace) was a homicide detective and I remember asking him once what his opinion was. He laughed. Then he said that he never refused to talk to them whenever one did come up, because he felt obligated to exhaust all possibilities on behalf of the victim. But he was never one to rush off into the wild blue, on a psychic's say so. And to my knowledge, none of his cases were ever solved by any psychic. In fact, one of his cases, if I recall correctly, is still unsolved to this day, in spite of involvement with a psychic. The victim was a priest in Yuma, Arizona named Fr. Ben . Can't remember the last name.

Fr Benjamin Carrier. They do believe that a man who killed himself in Boise is most likely the perp.

Hmmmm...good point, and now you have me wondering if just pings and receipts and other "she was in the area" proofs from LE's favorite "not-yet-poi" would be enough probable cause.

Not to mention - would you refuse to permit LE to search of your property for missing child...? I can see refusing to permit a random citizen search. But an LE search?

Perhaps it's not outside field type property, but it's a barn or equipment area or orchards or something...:waitasec:

If LE showed up at my door wanting permission to search and told me it was based on a tip from a psychic or remote viewer? I'd turn them down flat.

Doesn't mean that I wouldn't take a walk around my own property privately but I certainly would not tolerate a LE search based on such a tip.

There's a slippery slope there and I decline to help take the first step.

Here's another thread on landfills - not sure if it's the same one, but I thought it might be of interest to some of you.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107304"]Landfill information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I was thinking so too, but am not certain. I wonder how one wwoul dfind out which landfill the waste from the school was taken too. Would it be the closest? I'm not sure.

Since LE never called for a landfill search, my assumption is that the dumpster at the school had not been emptied that day and was therefore available to be checked.

Since LE never called for a landfill search, my assumption is that the dumpster at the school had not been emptied that day and was therefore available to be checked.

ITA. I think that would have been an obvious first round of searching. MOO.

The landfill posts really hit me, in a bad-feeling-in-the gut-way. If Waste Management takes the dumpsters from the school (Skyline) to the landfill then it is possible that the perp lured Kyron away from the classroom, and after the evil deed was done (assault/murder, no assault/murder) Kyron's body was put in a garbage bag in the dumpster. Then the WM truck unknowingly transported the body to the landfill. Wonder if LE has checked on the day of the week that WM picks up at the school? Did it coincide with the day Kryon went missing? Just writing this makes me ill. If Kyron's body was placed in that dumpster,and now lies in the landfill, it would explain why all searches have been futile. I realized that LE has not released all the info they have,but I cannot recall hearing anything about searching the landfill in this case. Maybe LE should consider this.

wouldn't dogs hit on that at the dumpsters at school?

I am not against them using anything at all to find Kyron.

But as my hubby says, "Have you ever read the headlines psychic wins lottery?"

Human.............excellent point!

I don't put much faith in psychics and Ed Dames has been around for years making predictions of natural disasters such as earthquakes and politics, and I don't think any of his predictions have come to pass. He came close when he said that missing pilot, Steve Fossett, crashed in the California Sierra mountains, but he couldn't pinpoint the location. Two years after Steve Fossett went missing, his plane and some of his remains were found by locals just outside Mammoth. He's made claims that John F. Kennedy was shot by someone in the car that day in Dallas, and claims about alien invaders.

But, on the outside chance that Ed Dames could be right just once, I think his prediction needs to be thoroughly checked out, and I'm sure LE is doing that. I just don't have my hopes up that Kyron will be found based on a prediction of Ed Dames.

If LE showed up at my door wanting permission to search and told me it was based on a tip from a psychic or remote viewer? I'd turn them down flat.

Doesn't mean that I wouldn't take a walk around my own property privately but I certainly would not tolerate a LE search based on such a tip.

There's a slippery slope there and I decline to help take the first step.

If I was doing something illegal no matter what LE said, I would not allow them to search my property.

Like would I really believe that they'll "forget" about me?

Otherwise,search away as they probably are better at searching than I am.

I said from day one that they needed to follow the trash,as they did with Somer.

DairyGirl,
I'd say you are WELL on your way to becoming a remote viewer if these new feelings pan out! New career for you! You go girl!:woohoo:

I don't put any credence at all into Ed Dames' "information." I don't think a piece of private property 10 miles south of the school is any more likely to be Kyron's location than any other spot in the Portland area.
Ed Dames also remotely viewed the "location" of non-existent WMD in Iraq and predicted that in 2007 a solar flare would kill up to 2/3 of the world's population (He sells an alarmist DVD about it, called "The Killshot"). He is known to insert himself and his "remote viewing" into situations, probably to sell his DVD's and courses.

Thanks Steadfast. I hadn't read your post yet when I posted about some of Ed Dames inaccuracies. He predicted that Steve Fossett had crashed his plane in the California Sierra mountians, but couldn't pinpoint the exact location. Steve Fossett's plane and part of his remains were found two years later just outside the resort of Mammoth by locals. While Mammoth would be considered in the California Sierras, the Sierra mountains are a chain of mountains hundreds of miles in length. In this case, Ed Dames made a guess and it was a 50/50 chance - California Sierras or Nevada desert (Steve Fossett took off from a Nevada airstrip).

I would let them search, but remember the folks that didn't? Earlier on there were people that refused. Gosh, when a child is missing don't worry about your pot plants.

Were I property owner in the area who had a few pot plants on the property, I would certainly not worry about them, just so long as someone in authority could assure me that I had legal immunity for anything they found on my property.

Otherwise, no, I wouldn't let them search. People go to jail for possession of pot, particularly if it's enough pot to accuse them of being dealers.

I'd search my property myself but no, I don't care enough about some random child to go to jail because LE spotted my little grow op while searching for him.

Whether to call that callous or pragmatic, I think it depends on whose rear would be sitting in jail.

The landfill posts really hit me, in a bad-feeling-in-the gut-way. If Waste Management takes the dumpsters from the school (Skyline) to the landfill then it is possible that the perp lured Kyron away from the classroom, and after the evil deed was done (assault/murder, no assault/murder) Kyron's body was put in a garbage bag in the dumpster. Then the WM truck unknowingly transported the body to the landfill. Wonder if LE has checked on the day of the week that WM picks up at the school? Did it coincide with the day Kryon went missing? Just writing this makes me ill. If Kyron's body was placed in that dumpster,and now lies in the landfill, it would explain why all searches have been futile. I realized that LE has not released all the info they have,but I cannot recall hearing anything about searching the landfill in this case. Maybe LE should consider this.

And early on I wondered about rolling trash cans in the school. If a pedophile grabbed him, he may have stuffed poor Kyron into that rolling trash can.

I just think things go better when we rely on proven science and technology, rather than psychic visions.....

All JMO

I think that we should remain open to all options and opportunities to find our missing children. Honestly I don't believe that we should simply disregard information from anyone. Look at the tip or suggestion and prioritze it but don't toss it out because you don't "like the source". Here is the deal, science states that eye witnesses are not 100 percent reliable do to various variables. Much of science is like that, variables and other factors that change results or scew percentages. I believe a combination and corellation, communication and chance (reasonable risk, gut feelings) all important pieces.

Police work is a puzzle if a peice fits...place it. I am not talking about unreasonable options or suggestions in case someone thinks that is what I am saying, I would like to clarify right off the bat.

Of course we all have our opinions and view points but simply put it is unfair in my view and opinion to disregard something as a whole because you don't like something in the past that you saw. Prioritize, organize, coordinate but don't disregard tips and input from various sources that is what makes a holistic investigation.

Some who complain about using unsual methods or systems, "junk science" "psychics" and other options that are non traditional also are the first to state oh they were narrow minded or their focus was limited... but if they broaden the view or scope of things then they are wasting their time. IMHOO

Forgive my spelling errors and typos in advance. xoxox

Had to go get gas, so drove around Beaverton.. nothing I could see..other than the neighborhood needs a bit of sprucing up compared to what it looks like on Google street view.. =)

Honestly it would be so hard to just drive around and look for searchers or LE, here or even up by the school or anywhere, unless you knew the area they were going to be in.
But I get so frustrated, I just want to do "something" even if it's driving around.

Poor little Kyron..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back