retired military remote viewer submits report to LE; investigator following up on it

Had to go get gas, so drove around Beaverton.. nothing I could see..other than the neighborhood needs a bit of sprucing up compared to what it looks like on Google street view.. =)

Honestly it would be so hard to just drive around and look for searchers or LE, here or even up by the school or anywhere, unless you knew the area they were going to be in.
But I get so frustrated, I just want to do "something" even if it's driving around.

Poor little Kyron..

I kinda figured you'd take a cruise out that way...:thumb:
Thank you! :blowkiss:

I just started reading the posts about the remopte viewing , so I haven't read them all , but I was wondering about something. The Psychic that looked for Caylee Anthony (in her own car, driving and video taping with her friends) didn't she eventually stop on the road relatively close to where Caylee was found? Does anyone remember?

Yes, but there is heavy reason to believe she was helped by Cindy Anthony and possibly PI Dominic Casey to find Caylee's body before LE did. The whole psychic thing is very questionable in that case. Hopefully, in this case, it might actually lead to Kyron. It'll be sad and frustrating if not.

I hope this was not a leak by law enforcement. If it was I now know why they asked for more money. I hope that the LE has a clue I'm just beginning to doubt they do.

I don't want to be accused of LE bashing. I have two brothers that are both LE.

MOO.

Waste Management serves Skyline Elementary, per here... http://www.oregongreenschools.org/schools-metro.cfm

:-(

Is there any way to know what time they pick up trash @ Skyline?

The reason why I'm asking is, and this is just a thought though I hope it would NOT be true..

Jim Kelley said a white truck was there @ 3pm right? Well what if that someone had something to do with Kyron, and was checking to see that the trash was picked up at that time?

I would think that LE had checked this kinda thing out earlier on in the investigation though? This was one of the first things that LE did when they were trying to find Somer Thompson (tracking the trash pick up sites to the landfill).

Knock off the religious and cultural debates. We don't discuss those issues on Websleuths. Why? We are a crime forum and have enough to deal with there alone. We don't have threads about religion and culture because they cause a lot of discourse and there are a LOT of forums who highlight those issues already. We do have a Political Pavilion in our private forums because chooses to moderate one.

Let's get back on topic now.

What about killed one place ( si ) left till 3am then picked up and back to the school trash to again let the school have the responsibilty.would they search the trash on the next day?? Just an idea

I think remote viewing is similar to astral projection, they take a picture of the subject and go into a relaxed state of some kind that's learned and they leave their physical body and travel astrally to the subject and once found they notice landmarks or other markers surrounding the area of said subject.

Had to go get gas, so I drove around Beaverton, nothing I could see..other than the neighborhood needs a bit of sprucing up compared to what it looks like on Google street view.. =)

Honestly it would be so hard to just drive around and look for searchers or LE, here or even up by the school or anywhere, unless you knew the area they were going to be in.
But I get so frustrated, I just want to do "something" even if it's driving around.

Poor little Kyron..

If I lived in the area I would be doing the exact same thing. My conscience would insist that I go out and walk or drive looking for anything out of the ordinary. I know if I were to find something not to touch anything. I'm willing to bet there are many people that feel the exact same way. A lot of times, it is the people like us that stumble across answers.

ETA: At this point, I think LE should check this out if they have not already. The article says he points to a spot within so many feet of Kyron. Well, if that is true it should be simple enough to go to that location and check w/out investing a lot of money unless they found some clues.

Had to go get gas, so drove around Beaverton.. nothing I could see..other than the neighborhood needs a bit of sprucing up compared to what it looks like on Google street view.. =)

Poor little Kyron..

thank you for taking the time to drive around Beaverton. Local input is always great. :blowkiss: And yes, poor little Kyron...we need to find justice for that little guy. moo

We cannot go sleuthing out private properties. So far so good you are OK. No listing of individual lots or names here though 10-4?

I warned earlier that we are no to sleuth out private properties. Did we forget about the rule of not sleuthing Kaine? Yet it happened anyway. WHY

Hinting about things you are not supposed to be discussing here is yet a second violation of the rules.

KNOCK IT OFF NOW!

BBM

My husband is a big fan of Coast to Coast, a talk radio show that has featured Ed Dames many times.

My husband says that Ed Dames has yet to make a correct prediction on the show. For one example, he claimed that Chandra Levy's body woud be found submerged in water.

He was completely wrong.

A few years back, Ed Dames predicted that the earth would be engulfed in a solar flare within three months that would, best case scenario, knock out all electronic equipment.

Again, he was completely wrong.

What could the harm be in following up any leads he comes up with? A waste of time, energy and effort. Plus the emotional wear and tear on the family being approached by people making these sorts of predictions.

Hmm...remote viewing.
I saw the movie (Men Who Stare at Goats) and enjoyed it. Pretty funny stuff.

Back in the 80's when I was young (before the Great Flood) I was into this sort of stuff and I met Ingo Swann. For those that don't know, he was probably the most successful "remote viewer" ever although of course, many denounced him as a nut. Ingo always struck me as kind of a neurotic, possibly high functioning autistic. Hardly the publicity seeking type. Last I heard he was living in Hell's Kitchen (NY) and pretty reclusive. (Is he even still alive?) I have to wonder what he would say about this.

I have no problem with LE following up on a "remote viewing" lead as long as it does not take manpower and time away from the investigation.

Human.............excellent point!

I don't put much faith in psychics and Ed Dames has been around for years making predictions of natural disasters such as earthquakes and politics, and I don't think any of his predictions have come to pass. He came close when he said that missing pilot, Steve Fossett, crashed in the California Sierra mountains, but he couldn't pinpoint the location. Two years after Steve Fossett went missing, his plane and some of his remains were found by locals just outside Mammoth. He's made claims that John F. Kennedy was shot by someone in the car that day in Dallas, and claims about alien invaders.

But, on the outside chance that Ed Dames could be right just once, I think his prediction needs to be thoroughly checked out, and I'm sure LE is doing that. I just don't have my hopes up that Kyron will be found based on a prediction of Ed Dames.

I agree with these. I quit listening to Coast to Coast after Art Bell left, but last I heard from Ed he was living in some cave on an island or something, waiting for a life ending event that never came.

I think he uses coordinates, so if they decide to check it out, it shouldn't take long.

I just wish I could think of a time he has been right about anything within 60 feet. And while I can understand comparing remote viewing to psychics, it's not really the same thing. I will take anything that brings Kyron home though.

Is there any way to know what time they pick up trash @ Skyline?

The reason why I'm asking is, and this is just a thought though I hope it would NOT be true..

Jim Kelley said a white truck was there @ 3pm right? Well what if that someone had something to do with Kyron, and was checking to see that the trash was picked up at that time?

I would think that LE had checked this kinda thing out earlier on in the investigation though? This was one of the first things that LE did when they were trying to find Somer Thompson (tracking the trash pick up sites to the landfill).

BBM. Respectfully, IIRC with Somer Thompson it seemed that it was one officer who had a hunch more or less to follow the trash and where it ended up. IIRC there was a lot of hoopla over this one single officer's decision to do this and the results of Somer being found. If it is a normal thing to search dumpsters immediately and where the trucks dump at/schedules etc... I am not sure. I kind of got the impression that it isn't "normal" to do with every case based on the reaction to this officer's hunch. I would HOPE it would be, but based on what I remember from Somer's case, I am not so sure that searching the trash route is always a top priority like I believe that it should be...

Did they search the dump immediately after Kyron went missing based on the pickup of the dumpster schedules? I don't know. It is a question I would love to have answered by LE.

BBM. Respectfully, IIRC with Somer Thompson it seemed that it was one officer who had a hunch more or less to follow the trash and where it ended up. IIRC there was a lot of hoopla over this one single officer's decision to do this and the results of Somer being found. If it is a normal thing to search dumpsters immediately and where the trucks dump at/schedules etc... I am not sure. I kind of got the impression that it isn't "normal" to do with every case based on the reaction to this officer's hunch. I would HOPE it would be, but based on what I remember from Somer's case, I am not so sure that searching the trash route is always a top priority like I believe that it should be...

Did they search the dump immediately after Kyron went missing based on the pickup of the dumpster schedules? I don't know. It is a question I would love to have answered by LE.

I remember when they searched the landfill in Grand Junction CO for the mother and daughter who had been murdered by the husband/father-his name escapes me at the moment, the little girl is Abby; they finally found the mom but never found the little girl. The husband had pretended he came home from work to an empty house with a lot of blood in the bed. Michael something...she had found *advertiser censored* on his computer.

I do think more LE departments do this later on in an investigation-in Somer's case, doing it so soon was what made it unusual. I know another LE searched for a girl in another state for ages but never found her, again I can't think of her name right now (why are there so many case...)

I remember when they searched the landfill in Grand Junction CO for the mother and daughter who had been murdered by the husband/father-his name escapes me at the moment, the little girl is Abby; they finally found the mom but never found the little girl. The husband had pretended he came home from work to an empty house with a lot of blood in the bed. Michael something...she had found *advertiser censored* on his computer.

I do think more LE departments do this later on in an investigation-in Somer's case, doing it so soon was what made it unusual. I know another LE searched for a girl in another state for ages but never found her, again I can't think of her name right now (why are there so many case...)

I think that was Michael Blagg, IIRC.

Yes, Michael Blagg...thanks, I've read a book on the case, but just could not find his name in my memory. There are too many...

Whether I believe or not.. just say that we try to sleuth a general area. Within 60 feet pretty much seems to me like this guy (thinks he) knows where he is spot on.

What exactly is 10 miles due south of the school that is close to water? How far from the school is triple creek?
*disclaimer..I am no good with maps at all so Im reaching out for help in getting a general target area

Whether I believe or not.. just say that we try to sleuth a general area. Within 60 feet pretty much seems to me like this guy (thinks he) knows where he is spot on.

What exactly is 10 miles due south of the school that is close to water? How far from the school is triple creek?
*disclaimer..I am no good with maps at all so Im reaching out for help in getting a general target area

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109879&page=2
post #32

Thanks momtective. I didnt know if your post was driving distance or an exact due South distance. So this is the exact 10 mile center? Ok, I'm off to sleuth. Thanks again!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back