retired military remote viewer submits report to LE; investigator following up on it

Didn't we have a tip just last week - where LE had not called the tipster back - of a sighting of Terri in her white truck in neighborhoods to the west of Sauvie Island... ?

Is the media just inventing non-news for a slow news week?

I dunno. I had some tostatas for lunch and am seeing a pattern where there might not be one.

not much into this remote viewing...maybe because I don't know much about it.:waitasec:

But interesting thread.

When Hillsboro was mention the first thing that pop in my head was a very famous pumpkin farm with a pretty famous family and if I map it right it 11 mins from Skyline.

That is pretty farfetch :blushing: I moving on.

Didn't we have a tip just last week - where LE had not called the tipster back - of a sighting of Terri in her white truck in neighborhoods to the west of Sauvie Island... ?

I dunno. I had some tostatas for lunch and am seeing a pattern where there might not be one.

Yeah - if they are following up this one and not that one, there is clearly some reason they think that one is full of bull pucky. Either that or they did follow it up and just didn't contact the guy, or they already had information to that same effect and felt no need to follow it up with him.

Yeah - if they are following up this one and not that one, there is clearly some reason they think that one is full of bull pucky. Either that or they did follow it up and just didn't contact the guy, or they already had information to that same effect and felt no need to follow it up with him.

Or ... LE's already confirmed where Terri was at the time-frame the tipster gave - the tipster thought he saw Terri, but he did not. She was, perhaps, walking around a grocery store looking for ... her alibi or ... actual dinner ... depending on their point of view.

Hmm...remote viewing.
I saw the movie (Men Who Stare at Goats) and enjoyed it. Pretty funny stuff.

Back in the 80's when I was young (before the Great Flood) I was into this sort of stuff and I met Ingo Swann. For those that don't know, he was probably the most successful "remote viewer" ever although of course, many denounced him as a nut. Ingo always struck me as kind of a neurotic, possibly high functioning autistic. Hardly the publicity seeking type. Last I heard he was living in Hell's Kitchen (NY) and pretty reclusive. (Is he even still alive?) I have to wonder what he would say about this.

I have no problem with LE following up on a "remote viewing" lead as long as it does not take manpower and time away from the investigation.

*note to self: Tostadas are hallucinogenic

Well if he were there, my guess is with the media report, he's no longer there.

Hmm...remote viewing.
I saw the movie (Men Who Stare at Goats) and enjoyed it. Pretty funny stuff.

Back in the 80's when I was young (before the Great Flood) I was into this sort of stuff and I met Ingo Swann. For those that don't know, he was probably the most successful "remote viewer" ever although of course, many denounced him as a nut. Ingo always struck me as kind of a neurotic, possibly high functioning autistic. Hardly the publicity seeking type. Last I heard he was living in Hell's Kitchen (NY) and pretty reclusive. (Is he even still alive?) I have to wonder what he would say about this.

I have no problem with LE following up on a "remote viewing" lead as long as it does not take manpower and time away from the investigation. bbm

Maybe they're following up "remotely."

You can go dump your stuff there for a fee, I believe they have restrictions though..=)

does portland/surrounding areas have public rubbish pits? No sure if that is what it would be called in that area. Here they are normally called county rubbish pits that cost you nothing.

When I heard the words "psychic" and "remote viewer" all I could think of is why not put a map up on the wall and throw darts at it. Really, has there ever been a documented case where a "pyschic" or "remote viewer" has actually found something?

I take this as seriously as any other psychic. :twocents:

However, I'm enough of a believer to hope this one is a real "viewing" and I'm glad they might be taking it seriously. I've seen some uncanny predictions from psychics in some cases, such as the Laci Peterson case where several had the body's location correct from the beginning.

I knew where she was the minute Scott Peterson said he went fishing in the bay that morning.

Appears to be privately owned, if I read this correctly, by Waste Management. Isn't this the company that deals witht he wasts at Skyline?

http://www.manta.com/c/mmysql6/hillsboro-landfill-inc
http://www.wm.com/wm/about/corporate_profile.asp

The landfill posts really hit me, in a bad-feeling-in-the gut-way. If Waste Management takes the dumpsters from the school (Skyline) to the landfill then it is possible that the perp lured Kyron away from the classroom, and after the evil deed was done (assault/murder, no assault/murder) Kyron's body was put in a garbage bag in the dumpster. Then the WM truck unknowingly transported the body to the landfill. Wonder if LE has checked on the day of the week that WM picks up at the school? Did it coincide with the day Kryon went missing? Just writing this makes me ill. If Kyron's body was placed in that dumpster,and now lies in the landfill, it would explain why all searches have been futile. I realized that LE has not released all the info they have,but I cannot recall hearing anything about searching the landfill in this case. Maybe LE should consider this.

When I heard the words "psychic" and "remote viewer" all I could think of is why not put a map up on the wall and throw darts at it. Really, has there ever been a documented case where a "pyschic" or "remote viewer" has actually found something?
In spite of claims to the contrary, I've never seen any evidence (serious proof) that a psychic has ever solved any case.

My uncle, now deceased (May he rest in peace) was a homicide detective and I remember asking him once what his opinion was. He laughed. Then he said that he never refused to talk to them whenever one did come up, because he felt obligated to exhaust all possibilities on behalf of the victim. But he was never one to rush off into the wild blue, on a psychic's say so. And to my knowledge, none of his cases were ever solved by any psychic. In fact, one of his cases, if I recall correctly, is still unsolved to this day, in spite of involvement with a psychic. The victim was a priest in Yuma, Arizona named Fr. Ben . Can't remember the last name.

The landfill posts really hit me, in a bad-feeling-in-the gut-way. If Waste Management takes the dumpsters from the school (Skyline) to the landfill then it is possible that the perp lured Kyron away from the classroom, and after the evil deed was done (assault/murder, no assault/murder) Kyron's body was put in a garbage bag in the dumpster. Then the WM truck unknowingly transported the body to the landfill. Wonder if LE has checked on the day of the week that WM picks up at the school? Did it coincide with the day Kryon went missing? Just writing this makes me ill. If Kyron's body was placed in that dumpster,and now lies in the landfill, it would explain why all searches have been futile. I realized that LE has not released all the info they have,but I cannot recall hearing anything about searching the landfill in this case. Maybe LE should consider this.

I said from day one that they needed to follow the trash,as they did with Somer.

I just started reading the posts about the remopte viewing , so I haven't read them all , but I was wondering about something. The Psychic that looked for Caylee Anthony (in her own car, driving and video taping with her friends) didn't she eventually stop on the road relatively close to where Caylee was found? Does anyone remember?

This landfill thing is really bothering me. It is possible that Kyron could have been put into the trash bin at the school - the large outside dumpster- not long after he disappeared, but just before WM came to pick up the trash. I have WM here, and my husband made me watch how the trash is picked up because I was afraid to put broken-down boxes in the garbage. The machine on the truck does all of the work, and the driver,and assistant, if one is there, never even sees the garbage. So, even if a particular bag looked suspicious, no one from WM probably ever even would have noticed.

I hope this is not the case,but in other cases deceased people have been found that were placed in dumpsters. One case in particular was Lori Hacking, who was murdered by her husband and placed inside the mattress in a dumpster. Initially, LE was very suspicious of the husband, but did not search the landfill until much later in the investigation after the husband confessed.

Because LE is taking this matter of 10 miles south as something to look into, I wanted to post this, Mods, if this is not okay, please remove this post.

Interestingly, there is an RSO listed in Aloha, OR and, when I googled the address from the school, it is 10.5 miles almost directly south from there. I will not post a link to the RSO but the information is public on the Oregon State Sex Offender site.

Looking at and thinking like a RSO and how a child predator would get rid of a child's body might be more productive than thinking how a 'mom' would get rid of a body. moo mho

Recently, on the thread for missing Alisa we were told RSO's could be linked and discussed. Not sure if that applies here. moo

not much into this remote viewing...maybe because I don't know much about it.:waitasec:

But interesting thread.

When Hillsboro was mention the first thing that pop in my head was a very famous pumpkin farm with a pretty famous family and if I map it right it 11 mins from Skyline.

That is pretty farfetch :blushing: I moving on.

Love that show. That farm is in Hillsboro?

I just started reading the posts about the remopte viewing , so I haven't read them all , but I was wondering about something. The Psychic that looked for Caylee Anthony (in her own car, driving and video taping with her friends) didn't she eventually stop on the road relatively close to where Caylee was found? Does anyone remember?

Yes, where the "german shepard peed". :angel:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back