Ronald Cummings, drug trafficking charges

When I read the title of this thread I thought your kidding me right ... kiss Ron bubbai! I thought is someone clueless or what? (Please dont take any offense, it was just my first thought)

After reading the article and viewing the pictures (Misty and RC) and the family photo with TN and RC's sister Crystal my thought was NO REMORSE!

I dont see any of them wearing lil Haleigh buttons (maybe they were, the pictures are small,) but I guess there was NO NEED, the Cummings Family and everyone else knew she wouldnt be in New York. (RC didnt even have one on for his appearance on the show) Some may think im being petty, but hey RC did say on the show he was there to keep the focus on his daughter not his private life (something like that). I guess I think different than this Cummings family as I see a small kind button as a start in keeping the focus on a missing child ... sigh ...

NO WORRIES ... criminals make mistakes all the time, they even make bigger mistakes trying to correct their mistakes ....

I don't understand this. I looked up the Florida Department of corrections and he wasn't there. I looked up
http://public.pcso.us/jail/inmates.aspx
and I looked at his charges. Did I read it right? I states that his bonds were paid on 9/24/2010. How can this be? Wasn't he given 15 years? How can he be bonded? Doesn't he have to serve time? :waitasec:

Why does it say that the others were paid on 9/24?

Sorry, I meant posted? Is he still available to be bonded out before time served?

His bond would show satisfied because he is now sentenced and going to DOC. Weird way of showing them but he is in jail. He will move to DOC from PC as soon as they make room for him.

Thank you so much for answering. That really had me puzzled. I was like...what the heck is going on here. Now I see it clearly...LOL

Prison is perfect for guys like ron. It puts limits on them and they like that. He has no responsibility and he likes that. Prison takes care of you. They give you food, a place to sleep and they even have tv. Ron will be #1 for awhile. He will have more money in his account than others do. He will be the big shot drug dealer too. He will do just fine, in fact, he will do better than any would ever think. The women/girls will be writing him and he will respond asking for pics. He will be martyer due to HaLeigh and he will play it up. Don't worry about ron cummings, he has found his place to be king of the hill......for awhile.

OK so now Chelsea is questioning Lindsy's time line? Weren't they pretty tight until she divorced Tommy? Whose time line doesn't match up with Lindsy's? Timmy's? See something is wrong here. So now we are going to pit brother against brother? Or does Chelsea's time line vs Lindsy's differ?

So sorry for the long post and forgive me for not having all the links handy, going on memory here...

IMO, LE has been hot on Timmy's and Chelsea's tales. What reason would they have to go to MA and question Chelsea for 14hrs? And even put out a statement that they "were not there due to the sighting"....they were there following up on the Haleigh investigation. Misty has thrown Joe and Tommy under the bus, and even has mentioned Ron a few times here and there. I am wondering if maybe Tommy has an air tight alibi for the hrs that Lindsay was around and that is what is not matching up? Maybe Chelsea has made claims of Tommy coming over or calling and the times didn't match up with the phone records or Lindsay's account of where Tommy was at certain times? I do feel Tommy is involved in some way, but feel so was Timmy and Chelsea is covering for him. :cow:

If you notice Chelsea has been spitting out the same stories as Misty, and her stories change with Misty's.
Chelsea was adamant that Joe took her cell phone and probably the van that night. Now, I am not sure if Chelsea is just repeating what she is told or if Chelsea is in on the cover up. :waitasec: Again, she was up late that night and would of know if Joe took that van or not! And if Joe didn't then who? Timmy? My guess would be Timmy and that is why she asked Misty a while back if what she told LE was going to hurt someone "they cared about", Misty said one maybe the other not so much. Chelsea's reply was..I don't give a ### about Ronald!
Chelsea, appears to have acquired specific knowledge as to key events surrounding Haleigh Cummings' presumed death. While news to police and a captivated public, the location on the St. John's river where Tommy may have indicated Haleigh's body was disposed- site of an extensive search in April- apparently was not news to Chelsea.

According to Padilla, Chelsea suggested in March 14 that the same area be searched and even helpfully drew him a map! And Chelsea claims she had been suggesting that same search location to police ever since Haleigh disappeared. A couple of months ago another motive surfaced. Chelsea allegedly received a heretofore secret letter from Misty identifying the site as the place cousin Joe dumped Haleigh's body. But now Misty says Joe had nothing to do with it..But Chelsea still feels Joe took some part in what ever happen that night. I think these two (Misty&Chelsea), are covering for each other as well.

Also, Ronald mentions to Cobra early on that Timmy was awake at 1AM. Nothing much was said, except that Timmy was awake.
Chelsea claims he was knocked out asleep that night on pain meds.
Misty later says on her LVA test that Timmy woke up around 12:30AM -1:00AM Feb 9, 2009 and someone noticed Joe was sitting up on the bed.If Timmy did wake up, why? How would Misty and Ron know he was awake? IMO, it's because it was Timmy that Misty and Ron called to help with the cover up...JMO

ON NG Padilla had mentioned that Chelsea said, I assume coming from Misty that Joe was standing by the back door with Haleigh. Very early on Lisa had told Art Harris that Misty was on the phone with her before the 911 call and that when she opened the back door Ron was just standing there. :waitasec:

"Snip" http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../24/ng.01.html

PADILLA: It came to me from one of the relatives of Tommy. It was his sister-in-law, Timmy`s wife.
PADILLA: Well, basically, she related -- and I think she related it to law enforcement and possibly her sister-in-law -- that she saw Joe Overstreet standing in the doorway, in the back, where it was propped open with the child.

At the 1:07 mark the reporter states that Ivestigators questioned a phone call that Misty made to Chelsea
They don't say when the call was made though. Chelsea claims it was when Haleigh went missing.
Chelsea replies:
The day that Haleigh was missing Misty had called Chelsea crying and asked her if she had put the scratch on the van. :)waitasec: Now, if she called later on Feb 10th why would Misty call Chelsea to ask her about a scratch on a van that didn't even belong to her? A van that was in Chelsea's possession? Makes no sense IMO! I wonder if the call was made on Feb 9th? I can't wait until we see the phone records.)Chelsea goes on to say she started crying and told her that there was no way she put the scratch on her van...again the van belongs to Timmy and Chelsea!)
Chelsea goes on to say that she knows how she parked the van and it was not parked the same way...that she almost knows who it is that moved it..in reference to Joe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX0lz6kx7X0

Carp...I posted the reply below in the wrong thread. How do I move it to the Chelsea thread? TIA

If you can still edit your post you can click the edit tab, copy your post and then delete it, go to the correct thread and paste it as a new post there. If you're past the editing deadline you'll have to ask a mod to move it.

So sorry for the long post and forgive me for not having all the links handy, going on memory here...

IMO, LE has been hot on Timmy's and Chelsea's tales. What reason would they have to go to MA and question Chelsea for 14hrs? And even put out a statement that they "were not there due to the sighting"....they were there following up on the Haleigh investigation. Misty has thrown Joe and Tommy under the bus, and even has mentioned Ron a few times here and there. I am wondering if maybe Tommy has an air tight alibi for the hrs that Lindsay was around and that is what is not matching up? Maybe Chelsea has made claims of Tommy coming over or calling and the times didn't match up with the phone records or Lindsay's account of where Tommy was at certain times? I do feel Tommy is involved in some way, but feel so was Timmy and Chelsea is covering for him. :cow:

If you notice Chelsea has been spitting out the same stories as Misty, and her stories change with Misty's.
Chelsea was adamant that Joe took her cell phone and probably the van that night. Now, I am not sure if Chelsea is just repeating what she is told or if Chelsea is in on the cover up. :waitasec: Again, she was up late that night and would of know if Joe took that van or not! And if Joe didn't then who? Timmy? My guess would be Timmy and that is why she asked Misty a while back if what she told LE was going to hurt someone "they cared about", Misty said one maybe the other not so much. Chelsea's reply was..I don't give a ### about Ronald!
Chelsea, appears to have acquired specific knowledge as to key events surrounding Haleigh Cummings' presumed death. While news to police and a captivated public, the location on the St. John's river where Tommy may have indicated Haleigh's body was disposed- site of an extensive search in April- apparently was not news to Chelsea.

According to Padilla, Chelsea suggested in March 14 that the same area be searched and even helpfully drew him a map! And Chelsea claims she had been suggesting that same search location to police ever since Haleigh disappeared. A couple of months ago another motive surfaced. Chelsea allegedly received a heretofore secret letter from Misty identifying the site as the place cousin Joe dumped Haleigh's body. But now Misty says Joe had nothing to do with it..But Chelsea still feels Joe took some part in what ever happen that night. I think these two (Misty&Chelsea), are covering for each other as well.

Also, Ronald mentions to Cobra early on that Timmy was awake at 1AM. Nothing much was said, except that Timmy was awake.
Chelsea claims he was knocked out asleep that night on pain meds.
Misty later says on her LVA test that Timmy woke up around 12:30AM -1:00AM Feb 9, 2009 and someone noticed Joe was sitting up on the bed.If Timmy did wake up, why? How would Misty and Ron know he was awake? IMO, it's because it was Timmy that Misty and Ron called to help with the cover up...JMO

ON NG Padilla had mentioned that Chelsea said, I assume coming from Misty that Joe was standing by the back door with Haleigh. Very early on Lisa had told Art Harris that Misty was on the phone with her before the 911 call and that when she opened the back door Ron was just standing there. :waitasec:

At the 1:07 mark the reporter states that Ivestigators questioned a phone call that Misty made to Chelsea
They don't say when the call was made though. Chelsea claims it was when Haleigh went missing.
Chelsea replies:
The day that Haleigh was missing Misty had called Chelsea crying and asked her if she had put the scratch on the van. :)waitasec: Now, if she called later on Feb 10th why would Misty call Chelsea to ask her about a scratch on a van that didn't even belong to her? A van that was in Chelsea's possession? Makes no sense IMO! I wonder if the call was made on Feb 9th? I can't wait until we see the phone records.)Chelsea goes on to say she started crying and told her that there was no way she put the scratch on her van...again the van belongs to Timmy and Chelsea!)
Chelsea goes on to say that she knows how she parked the van and it was not parked the same way...that she almost knows who it is that moved it..in reference to Joe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX0lz6kx7X0

:waitasec: This particular video has always bothered me. Chelsea plainly states that it was Misty who called her about "putting a scratch on HER (Misty's) van. Chelsea also plainly states that there was no way she put the scratch on HER (Misty's) van. I have seen countless posts correcting this video and saying that it was really Lindsey who call Chelsea and not Misty. :waitasec: Again, you would think that Chelsea would be able to tell the difference between Misty and Lindsey! Something very hinky about this. How to explain this? :waitasec:

:waitasec: This particular video has always bothered me. Chelsea plainly states that it was Misty who called her about "putting a scratch on HER (Misty's) van. Chelsea also plainly states that there was no way she put the scratch on HER (Misty's) van. I have seen countless posts correcting this video and saying that it was really Lindsey who call Chelsea and not Misty. :waitasec: Again, you would think that Chelsea would be able to tell the difference between Misty and Lindsey! Something very hinky about this. How to explain this? :waitasec:

You are correct
the van "belongs to Lindsay", however that night/week Timmy and Chelea had it. I should of been more clear in my post, it was getting way to long lol. The comment that Chelsea made regarding the van puzzles me, regardless who the van belongs to is what I should of written.

Is this the same van that the police took and had in their possession several days going over it? I would think they were looking for anything out of the ordinary. It seems there must not of been any forensic evidence in the van or they wouldn't have returned it. Or they would have made some arrests at that time. And do we know if this is the same van Misty and Tommy keep referring to that JO was driving?

I say this with all due respect but I am having a hard time keeping facts separated from opinions and speculation. and that includes my own. I wish we knew more from LE. tia

When I watched this video, I never heard Chelsea say Misty's name. The reporter said it was Misty who called Chelsea, but I think he (the reporter) just got it wrong. I believe Chelsea is talking about Lindsey calling her. JMO

Speaking of Ron going bye bye...wonder why he hasn't been shipped off to prison yet ? It's been six days since his sentence was handed down. I hope nothing is holding his transfer up.

Speaking of Ron going bye bye...wonder why he hasn't been shipped off to prison yet ? It's been six days since his sentence was handed down. I hope nothing is holding his transfer up.
I find it interesting Ron is not in Prison yet and Tommy is sitting in SJ...
sorta gives me a feeling something is coming down...maybe wishful thinking but this is as hopeful as I've been that someone is close to a confession.

My delusional self is hoping the reason he hasn't been moved yet is because they are getting ready to charge him with what happened to Haleigh JMHO

I find it interesting Ron is not in Prison yet and Tommy is sitting in SJ...
sorta gives me a feeling something is coming down...maybe wishful thinking but this is as hopeful as I've been that someone is close to a confession.
I think this is it too. From reading these posts, I can see that a lot of us, (myself included), are 2nd guessing our theories, & I think that's because something is most definantly coming down, & we're weighing all of the options. This doesn't have the same feel that those searches did-no frenzy of activity, just a coming to a conclusion. My fingers are crossed for Haleigh & for justice.

I think this is it too. From reading these posts, I can see that a lot of us, (myself included), are 2nd guessing our theories, & I think that's because something is most definantly coming down, & we're weighing all of the options. This doesn't have the same feel that those searches did-no frenzy of activity, just a coming to a conclusion. My fingers are crossed for Haleigh & for justice.

bolded by me....

Yes Dodie...I feel it too.....It's very quiet!!! I hope the walls come crashing down and justice for Haleigh..rises up....

With them returning Tommy ....and Ron not yet going anywhere ..(as far as we can tell)....Perhaps something is occuring that will close this case.....One can only hope...

I rewatched this video, and noticed that Chelsea didn't mention Misty's name. The newscaster said misty.(the one in the studio, not the one interviewing Chelsea). It could be that the one interviewing Chelsea had just asked her something about Lindsay, so when Chelsea answered her she just said "she". So it could just be a error on the newscaster's part (the one in the studio).:waitasec:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janewiththedogs
Back