TN said that Misty will never tell what heppened to Haleigh. Why is she so sure?

suspicious......I know what you are saying....and how you feel...

It is human nature to grieve for our lost loved ones....and to miss them/want to communicate/connect with them....after they have left us...

and natural to want to go where their graves are...to be able to do that..and be comfortable in "being close in spirit" ...and expressing our sadness to them...and in doing all that...it gives us a peace.....

Ron apparently had a need to do that as well....I believe (correct me if I mistaken) that he went to "talk" to Haleigh..before this case was changed from missing to a homicide...So he knew......imo...

I do know it may sound strange to some but when our only son was in the Marine Corps and deployed overseas twice a part of us was missing and that was him.

Many times I would sit out on the back patio and gaze out at the skies and wonder where he was and what he was doing. My heart would pound with worry and fear. I would talk out loud to my son telling him that I pray everyday that he is safe and will soon come home to us again. I felt he could hear me but maybe I just wanted to believe he could but God did hear me and brought him home safe and sound. But he had a fighting chance. He knew who his enemy was that wanted to harm him and Haleigh never had that chance.

I wish that had happened for precious Haleigh. I wish that Haleigh was in school now dressed in one of her cute outfits and enjoying being a little child. Life can be so unfair at times for some.

IMO

Question.. Was TN referring to what initially happened that caused Haleigh's death or was the statement made in reference to Misty not knowing where Haleigh's remains are now..
I heard TN state in an interview Misty can do the 25 years and IF she still has not told where Haleigh is then let her do another 25 years... That statement from TN indicates to me TN knows Misty does not know where Haleigh's remains are... JMHO

It sounds like to me that TN is positive that Misty does know where Haleigh is but will never give up that information.

It sounds like she doesn't expect her to confess and tell the truth so if she hasn't done so within 25 years she deserves to do another 25 years. I can understand why TN would want that.

IMO

Very simplily, 1 Chump, I can agree with your post. My one thing that proves Misty wasn't present when whatever happened to Haleigh is that she could not give a correct answer to what Haleigh was last seen wearing. I believe that was left out of the "script" she was given in order to make the 911 call.
And that's a very important element when reporting a child missing.

I also can go along with Ron not going through any humilitation when it comes to how a woman treated him. He's Mr. Tough Guy. He could not let there appear to be an ounce of disrespect from some 17-year old.

But the one thing I am having trouble grasping is how and why could Ron and TN make Misty go along with a plan to hide the truth in what happened to Haleigh. I suppose, since I believe Misty wasn't there, she only had Ron and TN's version of what occured. They needed Misty as a backup witness to a kidnapping. I can see where she would be the best choice: a young teen, sleepy, perhaps hung over; defensive, alone in the home with two small children.

Of course I don't believe there was a kidnapping. But how and why did Misty accept the role to admit she was the last one to see Haleigh? What powerful things did they have on her, or what did they use to blackmail her or force her to be part of this? That to me is a real mystery.

I really don't believe TN is that positive Misty will not tell more. I do believe she is claiming that to the press/public in order that it get back to Misty as a warning of some type.
jmo

IMO, it wouldn't take much. Look at what happened AFTER Haleigh was reported missing. GGma Sykes claimed to have stopped by the MH at 7 pm and saw Misty with Haleigh and Junior. The minute I heard that claim, I felt like it was not true, just a way to alibi Ron as being gone and Misty with a live Haleigh.

Now if GGma Sykes claimed that Misty was at the MH and Misty claimed she wasn't, who do you think LE is going to believe?

IMO, Misty was going to be named the last person with Haleigh. Misty's only choice was to agree and have them support her or refuse and have them against her. Once she agreed, they kept her very close.

It sounds like to me that TN is positive that Misty does know where Haleigh is but will never give up that information.

It sounds like she doesn't expect her to confess and tell the truth so if she hasn't done so within 25 years she deserves to do another 25 years. I can understand why TN would want that.

IMO

BBM

That's what it sounds like to me too, OBE....

Teresa said "you think she's gonna talk?" to Ron, who, by the way, did not answer the question and thought it was necessary to remind Teresa that the call was being recorded...that exchange told me that Misty knows enough, even if she don't know everything....and at one point, IMO, Teresa was positive that Misty would not tell.....and because of that they praised her to high heavens and married her into the family.......but now I don't think that Teresa is too positive that Misty will not talk...and because of that Teresa wants her to hang in public....we noticed a change of heart around the time of the drug arrests....IMO, very early in this case,Teresa was confident that Misty (with her help) could withstand the interviews, LE interrogations, the media and so forth...to keep their secret....but IMO, Teresa confidence went out the window when Misty got locked up....Teresa didn't think or know if Misty could withstand jail or prison...to keep their secret....that unsurety, IMO, is what caused a change of heart.

JMO of course

BBM

Teresa said "you think she's gonna talk?" to Ron, who, by the way, did not answer the question and thought it was necessary to remind Teresa that the call was being recorded...that exchange told me that Misty knows enough, even if she don't know everything....and at one point, IMO, Teresa was positive that Misty would not tell.....and because of that they praised her to high heavens and married her into the family.......but now I don't think that Teresa is too positive that Misty will not talk...and because of that Teresa wants her to hang in public....we noticed a change of heart around the time of the drug arrests....IMO, very early in this case,Teresa was confident that Misty (with her help) could withstand the interviews, LE interrogations, the media and so forth...to keep their secret....but IMO, Teresa confidence went out the window when Misty got locked up....Teresa didn't think or know if Misty could withstand jail or prison...to keep their secret....that unsurety, IMO, is what caused a change of heart.

JMO of course

underlined by me....

Well said...suspicious...

IMO...that "unsure ness" of TN is why the Cummings are bringing on the threats to the Croslins..(to get back to Misty)...TN is saying in the media...she wants Misty hung up...and for Misty to be discredited..in...anything she says..in the future...as she lies...
If Misty passes a LDT..and it is shown truthful that Misty was not the last person...SEEN..with Haleigh alive...and Misty is shown truthful she is NOT the one that was babysitting Haleigh that day....and Misty is shown truthful that Misty did not cause any harm to Haleigh....TN may be nervous about that...
TN may be nervous NOW...thinking perhaps Misty IS taking a LDT..and passing it....If so....TN needs to be worried....imo...

LOL I have such hard time with people suggesting that the Cummings are acting innaproprietly? I would have DONE A LOT more if that was my grandaughter missing on their watch. I would have got physical the first night til they told me something! just like KC, she would have not walked intocourt smirking like that if she was my daughter, nope and without teeth probably too... I actually think they have acted very nicely considering all that is going on...

Lisa, her sister or GrannyFlo did not disappear Haleigh, so the finger-gun and going BANG was inappropriate, IMO. It could also be considered a threat.

I think one thing that was inappropriate was when they were singing Misty's praises, and calling her the best GF Ron ever had and the best Mommy the kids had, just days after Haleigh disappeared and THEN turning on her just months later and blaming her for Ronald being in jail. That's just one in a whole list. But IMO, the Cummings/Sykes/Neves clan are no better than the Croslins, so calling them trash was childish and rude. IMHO and all that.

underlined by me....

IMO...that "unsure ness" of TN is why the Cummings are bringing on the threats to the Croslins..(to get back to Misty)...TN is saying in the media...she wants Misty hung up...and for Misty to be discredited..in...anything she says..in the future...as she lies...
If Misty passes a LDT..and it is shown truthful that Misty was not the last person...SEEN..with Haleigh alive...and Misty is shown truthful she is NOT the one that was babysitting Haleigh that day....and Misty is shown truthful that Misty did not cause any harm to Haleigh....TN may be nervous about that...
TN may be nervous NOW...thinking perhaps Misty IS taking a LDT..and passing it....If so....TN needs to be worried....imo...

She sure does, justus4all....she needs to worry...

Here's the thing though....one of the most obvious questions asked during the LDT would've been "did you kill Haleigh?" IMO, if she failed any other questions regarding Haleigh, this is one question that she actually passed....and because of that she was labeled as "the key".....LE said the physical evidence from the mh didn't match up with Misty's statements....so if they have Misty lying about the events surrounding whatever happened...but they know that she did not kill Haleigh....common sense would tell LE that she's covering for somebody else......so then the question becomes "who is she covering for?" and IMO, that has been what LE was trying to figure out...and in the process...they wanted to question Ron further...and Ron resisted...and would not be heard from again until he had a criminal defense attorney present...

BBM

JMO of course

If I had been TN I would have held out as long as I possibly could putting my faith in Misty and would not want to think Misty could harm Haleigh nor would I want to believe she wouldn't tell where Haleigh's body is. I think that is only natural and denial is a coping mechanism, imo but the truth finally sets in at some point.

But if I was brought to the police station and told that Tommy and Misty had been taken down to the river to look for Haleigh's body then all the blind faith I had would be gone. And then add to that all of the lies that Misty had been telling for so long. It is very logical that by this time Misty just isn't going to reveal what happened to Haleigh or where she is. Maybe she just doesn't have the courage to tell she is the one that killed Haleigh and helped dispose of her little body. I think being labeled a child killer is one of the worst things someone can be accused of....so I can see why Misty doesn't reveal her truth.

I respect your opinion Suspicious. I fully understand why you believe the way you do and think you are a great poster among so many here but honestly I don't think the Cummings family has a secret.

I firmly believe and even more so now that the one with the sinister secret is Misty Croslin.

And I do agree with TN ..........Misty is never going to reveal her secret either but it is her secret that she guards and not anyone else's, imo.

IMO

She sure does, justus4all....she needs to worry...

Here's the thing though....one of the most obvious questions asked during the LDT would've been "did you kill Haleigh?" IMO, if she failed any other questions regarding Haleigh, this is one question that she actually passed....and because of that she was labeled as "the key".....LE said the physical evidence from the mh didn't match up with Misty's statements....so if they have Misty lying about the events surrounding whatever happened...but they know that she did not kill Haleigh....common sense would tell LE that she's covering for somebody else......so then the question becomes "who is she covering for?" and IMO, that has been what LE was trying to figure out...and in the process...they wanted to question Ron further...and Ron resisted...and would not be heard from again until he had a criminal defense attorney present...

Once again you have put the focus on what is really going on, amid/among all the lies/mistruths/accusations ...being tossed around in this case..

I had forgotten that Ron had hired a criminal defense attorney to have him speak for him...

You explained as how you believe Misty is the "key" and I heartily agree with that. That answers a lot of questions I had myself...Thanks...

If I had been TN I would have held out as long as I possibly could putting my faith in Misty and would not want to think Misty could harm Haleigh nor would I want to believe she wouldn't tell where Haleigh's body is. I think that is only natural and denial is a coping mechanism, imo but the truth finally sets in at some point.

But if I was brought to the police station and told that Tommy and Misty had been taken down to the river to look for Haleigh's body then all the blind faith I had would be gone. And then add to that all of the lies that Misty had been telling for so long. It is very logical that by this time Misty just isn't going to reveal what happened to Haleigh or where she is. Maybe she just doesn't have the courage to tell she is the one that killed Haleigh and helped dispose of her little body. I think being labeled a child killer is one of the worst things someone can be accused of....so I can see why Misty doesn't reveal her truth.

I respect your opinion Suspicious. I fully understand why you believe the way you do and think you are a great poster among so many here but honestly I don't think the Cummings family has a secret.

I firmly believe and even more so now that the one with the sinister secret is Misty Croslin.

And I do agree with TN ..........Misty is never going to reveal her secret either but it is her secret that she guards and not anyone else's, imo.

IMO

Thanks OBE, I respect your opinions too....very insightful....

BBM
I get what you're saying about denial and coping with the situation at hand but....you mean to tell me that it took Teresa over a year to realize that somehow Misty was involved with the disappearance of her grandchild? In the very beginning LE said that Misty was not being truthful....LE called her the "key" to this case very early on....Misty failed multiple tests regarding what happened to Haleigh...we heard Misty change her story first hand, in the beginning...so I'm quite sure Teresa heard it too...Teresa is not a stupid woman.....and how long had they known Misty? a few months...They couldn't be that sure that she had absolutely nothing to do with this...after only knowing her for such a short time....It was odd because no matter what LE said about Misty...Teresa backed her up...while LE was calling Misty "the key"...The Cummings were calling her "the best girlfriend ever"....Like I said, Teresa is not a stupid woman and I just can't believe that it would take a trip to dock to prove to her that Misty was somehow involved...what about the many trips Misty had to take down to the police station for interviews....was that not enough? the bottom line would be...Teresa chose to believe the word of a 17 year old girl whom she had only known for a few months....over the words of trained and experienced law officials...I, personally, am not buying what Teresa is trying to sell.

JMO of course

You know what, tlcox? I pray that none of us ever have to go through anything like this in our lifetime...to lose a child like this has to be unbearable...but I do pray that those on the outside looking in, like us here at WS, can come together...no matter the differences...and help try to solve this crime...do you think we should ask the mods for compensation of some sort for our help? I could use a new pair of heels....:idea:

Ummm... Good idea. How about a "planning" meeting... Hawaii...all expense paid!:woohoo:

bolded by me..

Yes Nonni....Even if the attention ...casts them in a negative view.

IMO...it has became obvious the Cummings women have no respect of themselves...and show it ...without any hesitation...or thought beforehand..

moo

Yeah you're right. The have no respect for anything or anybody, including themselves. No respect for little Haleigh's life or they would do what's right by her and admit what they have done. MOO

Ummm... Good idea. How about a "planning" meeting... Hawaii...all expense paid!:woohoo:

Sounds good to me...we could all use the vacation....If they can get us to Hawaii, all expenses paid......I will pay for my own heels.LOL

Where's Kimster?

The whole point of this whole sting, was to give Misty more time than Ronald, I started a thread on this a bit ago and its now lost. She is going to tell the truth, especially with Ronald getting out right now 10 years before her, she is not going to let him live his life while she rots, its just not going to happen.

When Misty tells the cops what Ron did, and confirm what they already suspect, imo, they will know shes telling the truth. She just has these delusions of them being together after this is all done. I am sure Ronald has told her if she tells on him, he will just pin it on her, and everyone believes him, even a national news show personality. She has been threatened to the highest extent, but no way will she rot for him. No way, no how.

The truth is coming, just you watch.

jmo

Chablis, I think you are right! Hopefully 25 plus years will sink in for her. Hope it doesnt take too much longer! Her next sentencing in PC is oct. 19th, right. What is the minimum on each of those 7 !!!! counts? Hope she is thinking about that. Maybe Chels can talk siome sense into her.

BBM

Me and you both feel the same way in regards to beating the HELL-O out of somebody that first night til they told me something.....I agree...but the Cummings didn't do that...I wonder why? Actually they did the opposite....inappropriate behavior? YES. Can you imagine yourself rallying around the last person known to see your granddaughter alive? Can you imagine yourself influencing your child to marry the last person known to see your granddaughter alive? for whatever reasons...I don't think I could do that.
Without good reason....so IMO, there has to be a reason.

JMO of course.

I would only have one exlanation is HOPE and DENIAL I guess. Are you going to tell me that the grandma and great Grandma are covering up for Ron? I will not buy that story no matter how many ways it is told. I can't believe that is even aloud on here (not saying you say that) I am just so frustrated on how a lot of people have no compassion for a family that has lost a little girl and will probably NEVER know what or how or why? just sad.

I like your theory...I have believed also for a long time that Misty was not at Ron's home until about the time to make the 911 call....

And it may be true that Misty indeed ...has nothing to tell what happened to Haleigh..BUT...

IF TRUE...Misty has NOTHING to tell about what happened to Haleigh...WHY is TN/GMMS..making threats/making gestures of having a gun/making gunshot sounds/bang bang...you are done............TO..Misty's family?????

WHY threaten Misty's family????....if nothing can be told..that can implicate them????

See...to me....the Cummings..have something to be afraid of...and are warning the Croslins..like Ron did with the headless rat.....

Yes, I believe Misty was not at Ron's that day..until she was called to Ron's by TN..to babysit...hmmmmmm???...wonder what happened..????if true..moo

BBM...I think that is their nature. They are just big bullies. I bet they act like that often. It's a power thing. Like Ron, they are so full of themselves. I also feel that they didn't realize their actions at the court house would become so publicized.

underlined by me....

BBM...I think you are right about this. I do have one question about the LDT, if Misty does take one. If Misty does pass a LDT proving she didn't harm Haleigh, will it be legal to use this LDT in court?:waitasec:

Sounds good to me...we could all use the vacation....If they can get us to Hawaii, all expenses paid......I will pay for my own heels.LOL

Where's Kimster?

Where do we sign up? Bet we could really solve this case if we were sitting on the beach with a couple of Rum n' Cokes!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back