OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
This case - not only the Jamisons having gone missing but also with the whole matter's infernal persistence to occupy many of my waking thoughts - reminds me of a Hughes Mearns poem from around the turn of the century before last:

Yesterday upon the stair
I met a man who wasn’t there
He wasn’t there again today
Oh, how I wish he’d go away

When I came home last night at three
The man was waiting there for me
But when I looked around the hall
I couldn’t see him there at all!

Ah - we'll find 'em, though. This is just a matter of finding the jewel in the lotus, frustrating, nerve-wracking, but do-able.

Frustrating as all get out, ain't it??

That said, I actually think we are.

Yes, we are closer. We have more pieces to the puzzle than we had in the beginning. It's just trying to make them fit.

Why so sad today, Oriah?

[/color]

I have been lurking on the threads about the Jamison's since the beginning and sometimes miss information. Is there going to be a full mountain search?

I guess sometimes things like this happens but this is like they were literally abducted by space aliens!

Private and directed search of specific locations on the mountain that need both clarification of confirmed cleared areas, as well as areas not cleared in initial searches.

I guess we cant tell if we are close until we find the end.

When the search of that mountain happens and IF they are not found it will move us forward. We need to be able to say ' No they are not on that mountain'' until that happens we are just hanging our feet over the pond.

Exactly the way I feel right now. Thanks, Soulmagent.

This case - not only the Jamisons having gone missing but also with the whole matter's infernal persistence to occupy many of my waking thoughts - reminds me of a Hughes Mearns poem from around the turn of the century before last:

Yesterday upon the stair
I met a man who wasn’t there
He wasn’t there again today
Oh, how I wish he’d go away

When I came home last night at three
The man was waiting there for me
But when I looked around the hall
I couldn’t see him there at all!

Ah - we'll find 'em, though. This is just a matter of finding the jewel in the lotus, frustrating, nerve-wracking, but do-able.

BBM:
Yes, we will.
Patience is certainly a challenge. ;)

Yes, we are closer. We have more pieces to the puzzle than we had in the beginning. It's just trying to make them fit.

Why so sad today, Oriah?

When putting together a jigsaw puzzle, instead of trying to jam pieces into places where they appear to fit, but in fact are slightly off- the best practice (IMO, of course) is to put aside said piece and find the one that is snug as a bug in a rug, even if it's in another part of the puzzle. Do not jam pieces of jigsaw puzzles into place in order to make them fit. That eats up time and results in a puzzle that does not look like it should. ;)

Sad today? Well, I am SAR in NC. I am very local to Shaniya Davis's case. And Zahra Baker isn't far behind. The first anniversary of the find of a murdered child, and a birthday of a murdered child on the same day....well. Let me leave it at...it's been an emotional day.

Thank you for asking, little.

ETA: This concept of jigsaw puzzles does not typically hold for cheap dollar store jigsaw puzzles. Those appear to always need to be shoved into position.
I think they may be related to cheap dollar store chips and dog experiments. Wait! Oriah has a moment of brilliance!

When putting together a jigsaw puzzle, instead of trying to jam pieces into places where they appear to fit, but in fact are slightly off- the best practice (IMO, of course) is to put aside said piece and find the one that is snug as a bug in a rug, even if it's in another part of the puzzle. Do not jam pieces of jigsaw puzzles into place in order to make them fit. That eats up time and results in a puzzle that does not look like it should. ;)
Regarding literal jigsaw puzzles...I remember trying to jam jigsaw pieces in that didn't fit. The wrong piece would get bent on the edges, and the layers of its composition would pull apart, sometimes marring the top layer. And trying to fix that did not work. Not good. Unhappy puzzler. :D

Sad today? Well, I am SAR in NC. I am very local to Shaniya Davis's case. And Zahra Baker isn't far behind. The first anniverasry of the find of a murdered child, and a birthday of a murdered child on the same day....well. Let me leave it at...it's been an emotional day.

I did not know that. I was just doing a quick catchup on Shaniya's case yesterday, after reading many references about her here, and was grateful for someone who did a summary video. And I've been following Zahra's case for a while.

Almost no words, except that they both were angels/teachers on Earth before they ascended again. I truly believe that.

There are 1 or 2 Jamison posts that I want to address soon. No, don't get your hopes up, I have no lightbulbs nor a solution (yet, LOL). ;)

Regarding literal jigsaw puzzles...I remember trying to jam jigsaw pieces in that didn't fit. The wrong piece would get bent on the edges, and the layers of its composition would pull apart, sometimes marring the top layer. And trying to fix that did not work. Not good. Unhappy puzzler. :D]

Yep I've done that with jigsaw puzzzles too. ;) Definately is not the most accurate approach, although at times the most expedious. Quality being of utmost importance, of course, which really...neither produce. We need a combo effect here for the Jamisons, I think.

As for Shaniya and Zahra...yes. My personal lesson learned: listen very carefully. And listen even harder when they whisper.

There has got to be a way or ways to find out what happened to the Jamisons. Maybe an informant will surface or somebody will grow a conscience.

Wish I knew what happened to Kyron.

OK, I'm rambling.

I'm not sure which is harder...fresh new MP cases or old ones. Depends, I guess.

I know what you mean about listening carefully to their whispers (while they're still "here"). It's usually harder to whisper from the other side and harder to hear them from "there".

Questions that someone somewhere could really answer if they decided too.

1. Why were the church people suposed to go and look at the land with the Jamison's?

2. Are they the last people that the Jamison's spoke to on the phone?

3. were the phone records ever reveiwed?

Questions that someone somewhere could really answer if they decided too.

1. Why were the church people suposed to go and look at the land with the Jamison's?

2. Are they the last people that the Jamison's spoke to on the phone?

3. were the phone records ever reveiwed?

Questions that I can answer with the usual level of (un)clarity in this case:

1. The church people who were supposed to go with the Jamisons that day were another couple that they were friends with, who also attended the same church. Not sure why they did not go.

2. Not certain of this.

3. Phone records were allegedly reviewed. I know the cell phones were. I am not 100% on the home line.

ETA to #2 I believe on Bobby's cell, the last call was to a local on the mountain but I need to verify that with some records I have. I might be thinking of something else.

Questions that I can answer with the usual level of (un)clarity in this case:

1. The church people who were supposed to go with the Jamisons that day were another couple that they were friends with, who also attended the same church. Not sure why they did not go.

2. Not certain of this.

3. Phone records were allegedly reviewed. I know the cell phones were. I am not 100% on the home line.

ETA to #2 I believe on Bobby's cell, the last call was to a local on the mountain but I need to verify that with some records I have. I might be thinking of something else.

So
in regards to ;

1. I thought it was stated they only went to a few church meetings and did not actualy attend the church? Hahaha ( dont look at like that me )

3. Odd , I thought they didnt know anyone from the mountain. This could be an interesting direction.

So
in regards to ;

1. I thought it was stated they only went to a few church meetings and did not actualy attend the church? Hahaha ( dont look at like that me )

3. Odd , I thought they didnt know anyone from the mountain. This could be an interesting direction.

The church thing is a bit of a mystery to me because I just don't get it, period. My understanding was that they attended prayer 'circles', but not actual 'services.' Not sure what the distinction is. And that was where they met this couple- through one of these prayer circles.

The person on the mountain I do not believe they knew previously per say- just that they had their number because they had stopped to ask for directions, and had a chat with this person, and perhaps exchanged phone numbers for directional purposes.

Because of the land for sale on the mnt, and the fact that it is owned and sold by an offsite company, locals on the mountain have been known to give directions and somewhat 'manage' for lack of a better explanation, what would usually be the job of a realtor. If that makes any sense? JMO- but I can double check all of these thoughts.

Private and directed search of specific locations on the mountain that need both clarification of confirmed cleared areas, as well as areas not cleared in initial searches.

Oriah, concerning the search and the man with the shipping container. Has he given permission to search his property?

Also, can cadaver dogs smell human remains under cement foundations?

Oriah, concerning the search and the man with the shipping container. Has he given permission to search his property?

I do not have confirmation yet from the man with the shipping container to search his property but I do not foresee any issues there. Currently working on getting owners permission from quite a few tracks of land to search, so as not to, ya know, trespass.
(Oklahoma I have found to be a rather alarmingly unsafe place to trespass)

As to HRD dogs. It depends on the type of training the dog has had, the depth of the concrete, when it was poured, the condition of the remains when placed underneath the cement, etc. But short answer, yes it is a possibility.

Is the man with the shipping container the same neighbor that reported the truck and whos phone number might have been the last number ever dailed by Bobby or is that a different guy?

LOL Are you thinking they are under the new church!

O/T
ETA I always wondered if Stacy peterson is hidden under her churches new church.

LOL Are you thinking they are under the new church!

O/T
ETA I always wondered if Stacy peterson is hidden under her churches new church.

No, not under the new church. But that's a great thought, soul!

It was posted in an earlier post that the guy on the mountain had poured concrete for his shipping container. I took it to mean he had done it shortly before mtrooper went there.

Another Oriah question.

Can the dogs smell the remains of someone who was dragged in the woods behind a 4 wheeler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther