TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
:winkaway: I'm with you, Wise Old Owl.

BD couldn't even give a straight answer about who all was drinking on New Year's Eve.

First it was, "Shawn had a few drinks."

Then it was, "Shawn had a beer."

Like you said, why would BD deflect unless she is involved.

jmo

I still think she's innocent, but I find it strange that she can remember 12 days later than Shawn had a beer on New Years Eve.

I guess it was turned of from 7 to 9? What do you think? IMHO.
Other POI's?

I think it was on and I think it's part of another affidavit for another search warrant that hasn't been released. I could be wrong but that's JMHO. I think these affidavits were for the car, the house, and the shed, correct? The phone pinging elsewhere would be for other search warrants. :twocents:

It could also be that LE knows where he was but aren't releasing it yet b/c of ongoing searches for Hailey. Maybe that one is sealed?

I didn't feel like I was being judgemental of BD after reading the latest news last night. I felt certain afterwards that she was in on hurting Hailey. I was surprised she went on NG tonight. Then I was surprised at how honest she seemed. So who knows?
Common sense tells me if the afidavits are right, she must know something about her daughter.

It also tells me that in addition to being not such a smart move, he has nerve (for lack of a better word right now) to do this right in front of LE.

No kidding! I mean who would do something so blatant except someone that had something major to hide! LE can get that info anyway though, right?

Sleuthers-- earlier today I was troubled by something mentioned in the affidavit. During the search of BD's house, LE found a box of documents that were focused on mass murders, serial killers, violence, etc. Some of the documents listed included approx. 26 pages of Cryptogram, associated with followers of the Insane Clown Posse. This gives me the chills because of the mention of "clowns" and the following is why:

In addition to my interest in true crime, I am also fascinated with the unexplained, ie. Bigfoot, UFOs, Mothman, cow and horse mutilations, etc. I am a member of the website Crytomundo, run by Loren Coleman, a renowned crytozoologist and researcher of human and animal mysteries. Loren also examines patterns in crime and behavior and maintains a website/blogspot called Twilight Language.

He has written a few times about what he terms "Phantom Clowns" which are sightings of clowns in vans who try to kidnap children. No-- I am not kidding about this. Please read Loren's Oct. 17, 2008 blog article, Phantom Clowns are Back!, and the comments following the article to realize why the clown connection creeps me out.

BTW-- according to the affidavit, BD "indicated that she and Adkins were both interested in the topics of the documents contained within the box and within the residence." On the NG show, she talked about her interest in True Crime but neglected to mention that SA was also interested. Just another inconsistency.

NG has alot of connections and I felt she knew alot of things and was waiting to see if she'd answered correctly.Especially the dropping the ball on tv or even asking her if she had the tv on.LE has already said today,they're watching them.

If it were me, I would possibly be passed out on the floor to not have to deal with the reality of the situation.,aka self medicating. Don't worry I don't have children and am on actual rx meds ;)

From SA's celebratory look on his face from that one news clip I believe he was celebrating while BD was not. He had that "look at me I am proud of myself" look.. MOO

I actually wondered at the time if he didn't call up his friends to tell them he was gonna be on TV so make sure they watch him. He seemed thrilled to have all that attention focused on the two of them sitting on that couch

Somebody please help me with the chainsaw thing. I live in the south, our area has the longest deer hunting season out of the entire US ---which is to say I know something about deer hunting and gutting and processing deer and you don't cut up the deer with a chainsaw if you're gonna eat it. And for those who like to hunt but not eat deer, they give the deer to a friend.

For the sake of argument, say SA used a chainsaw to dispose of the parts of the deer that weren't edible or necessary to butchering for consumption. That would amount to the head only as far as I can see. To butcher the deer you need the tendons in the back legs to hoist it up by, so he wouldn't cut off the hind legs if he was gonna butcher for consumption. You certainly wouldn't use a chainsaw to gut the deer, and besides that's easily done with a sharp knife. Meat in the front shoulders is very edible so you wouldn't chainsaw off the front legs.............SO I'm guessing he's just a freak that likes to play Halloween and Texas Chainsaw Massacre with animals,,,,,,,,,,,,and when that chainsaw is ripping through those deer, blood and guts and hair would be flying EVERYWHERE. Very gruesome and disturbing.

You are sooo correct!!!! I asked my DH about cutting up or processing a deer with a chainsaw and he looked at me like I had been hittin' the bottle all day.
He says someone could for the head but that would be about it, not for anything else due to the fact if you hit the guts it ruins all the meat and a chainsaw will just whack up everything. I hate hunting....I love Bambi!

ITA with your post.....because that is exactly what she said. I've been Southern my whole entire life by way of TX, TN and finally NC. Even though I was stationed in Germany and lived in upstate NY for about 5 years, I was/am still Southern.

I have no problem understanding her when she speaks, just don't believe a word she says. She has a habit of going around the mountain when asked a question instead of just giving a straight answer.

Also wanted to add that if I thought for one minute my BF had something to do w/my daughter's disappearance, my baseball bat and his head would have a meeting until I found out what I needed to know to get her back.

SC girl here and you're my kinda people!

I think it was on and I think it's part of another affidavit for another search warrant that hasn't been released. I could be wrong but that's JMHO. I think these affidavits were for the car, the house, and the shed, correct? The phone pinging elsewhere would be for other search warrants. :twocents:

It could also be that LE knows where he was but aren't releasing it yet b/c of ongoing searches for Hailey. Maybe that one is sealed?

There was an affidavit for the release of the phone records from Cellco (verizon) which is to include all texts, contents of texts, picture messages, and calls. Im sure LE has that by now. Im thinking he turned the phone off for a couple hours, or maybe the battery had died?

Sleuthers-- earlier today I was troubled by something mentioned in the affidavit. During the search of BD's house, LE found a box of documents that were focused on mass murders, serial killers, violence, etc. Some of the documents listed included approx. 26 pages of Cryptogram, associated with followers of the Insane Clown Posse. This gives me the chills because of the mention of "clowns" and the following is why:

In addition to my interest in true crime, I am also fascinated with the unexplained, ie. Bigfoot, UFOs, Mothman, cow and horse mutilations, etc. I am a member of the website Crytomundo, run by Loren Coleman, a renowned crytozoologist and researcher of human and animal mysteries. Loren also examines patterns in crime and behavior and maintains a website/blogspot called Twilight Language.

He has written a few times about what he terms "Phantom Clowns" which are sightings of clowns in vans who try to kidnap children. No-- I am not kidding about this. Please read Loren's Oct. 17, 2008 blog article, Phantom Clowns are Back!, and the comments following the article to realize why the clown connection creeps me out.

BTW-- according to the affidavit, BD "indicated that she and Adkins were both interested in the topics of the documents contained within the box and within the residence." On the NG show, she talked about her interest in True Crime but neglected to mention that SA was also interested. Just another inconsistency.

I don't know that NG had read all the affidavits,but there was so much more she printed out than getting the info from one site.I think NG is not wanting to scare her off right now and detail her questions.

You are sooo correct!!!! I asked my DH about cutting up or processing a deer with a chainsaw and he looked at me like I had been hittin' the bottle all day.
He says someone could for the head but that would be about it, not for anything else due to the fact if you hit the guts it ruins all the meat and a chainsaw will just whack up everything. I hate hunting....I love Bambi!
Here too my DH said that using a chiansaw on a deer is unheard of.

Only reason SA did this is for the blood and gore. Now either he was strutting his tail feathers by boasting that he has done this - or other people have been with him and actually have seen him do it. I would think that possibly those other people could be the other POI's? Maybe?

For some of you out there that might not be "clued in" to this new generation here's an FYI (sorry might be O/T - but some insight into what that generation is into)....

You just skeered the bejeezus outta me... :eek:

I'm telling you..one thing that I have learned from following these tragic cases is that no matter how well you think you know somebody, whether it's a neighbor, spouse or best friend..you REALLY have to ask yourself, how well DO I know them? As often as we discuss it during these cases, I don't think most people really realize how often people are not what they seem..It's kind of scary place to let your mind go...

Phantom Clowns? I can't. Pennywise does me in.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexandercombes