TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
:sponge: And... just for teh.

Poor feller's dusty ain't he? :floorlaugh:

Well, I think CD can get people energized again......and that's what Hailey needs! Maybe tomorrow. G'Nite everyone.

BBM Interesting, Pink Panther. It's a different way of looking at it. It seems very possible, too.

I've been trying to decide if what happened to Hailey was part of a long awaited moment in SA's head. SA is a immature man obsessed with violent, sadistic fantasies, and blood. I think, and I fear, he would want to get Hailey alone and experience it big time. I pray it isn't so.
Reminds me of boys in High School who made themselves out to be that much more...Of scoring with "chicks" and would have been oh-so-happy with as little as a "french kiss". I don't think that there was a single spot of blood involved.

Moo

That's right. When you speak the truth and from your heart you don't need to read off of a piece of paper to keep the facts straight. That interview was live and questions were answered on the spot. There was no confusion. There was no pauses with "I don't know". CD didn't have a friend help him write answers that fit the affidavits.

He didn't need to..those who have nothing to hide..hide nothing..No need to stop and think about what you're saying when you're telling the truth.

Well, I think CD can get people energized again......and that's what Hailey needs! Maybe tomorrow. G'Nite everyone.

Hopefully MSM will pick up Clints interview and it will! Night teh....

Maybe she realizes her "failings" as a mother and can't face them. Maybe she feels guilty for them and can't cope with them. Maybe she can't get her head around someone who she thought she loved doing something like this?

I'm not defending her. I don't know her. I'm trying to figure out a piece of the puzzle here and there and SA's leaving in the morning and returning immediately doesn't make sense. He was obviously trying to hide something from BD...And the only elephant in the room is HD's disappearance.

JMO
And maybe she can't bring herself to admit to her ex that she is not the better parent.

Just wanted to post that there are a group of us working on transcripts from Clint's interview earlier this evening.

If you have done one, please let us know so we'll stop - LOL! If you have started, let us know and we can put it all together.

I just finished the first 15 minutes and will start on another part.

I would like to know about BD's ride to work on that Tuesday morning.
Since SA was heading into work to quit why would he get up so early to do so? Like my Mom said, it's not like he would be worried about being fired if he came in later.

I would like to know when BD arranged for a ride to work with her friend.
I believe I read that BD called her coworker to see where she was and then waited for her ride to show up. I betcha that this ride was not prearranged and that BD called her coworker for a ride that morning because SA had already left the house....yah know so he could be at the office bright and early in order to quit.

I have been looking for ten minutes for a link. Maybe someone has it handy .

City manager talking about how many hours Clint had watched the hotel tape for.

Kempfer said in an article a specific amout of hours . Anybody remember what article that was?

I think so too..and right now, we (and Hailey of course) certainly need that! I'm calling it a night myself, just listening to the fear and anxiety in CD's voice emotionally drained me ...Nite All..

Since SA was heading into work to quit why would he get up so early to do so? Like my Mom said, it's not like he would be worried about being fired if he came in later.

I believe I read that BD called her coworker to see where she was and then waited for her ride to show up. I betcha that this ride was not prearranged and that BD called her coworker for a ride that morning because SA had already left the house....yah know so he could be at the office bright and early in order to quit.
she said in her PC that SA usually knew a day in advance when he had to be at work early.

Those folks who believe Terri Horman could end Desiree Young's misery any time she wants, know also that she never will...

With most criminals of the type who would harm or kill a child, LE has to have very solid evidence before they confess, if they ever do, like with John Gardner, murdering Chelsea King and Amber DuBois. And usually just in an effort to save their worthless butts from the death penalty.

I think you'd have to have a heart of stone not to react to Clint Dunn, but then the person who may have harmed Hailey would fit that description...

Just wanted to post that there are a group of us working on transcripts from Clint's interview earlier this evening.

If you have done one, please let us know so we'll stop - LOL! If you have started, let us know and we can put it all together.

I just finished the first 15 minutes and will start on another part.

Thank all of you for spending your time doing this, it really is appreciated!
:yourock:

Those folks who believe Terri Horman could end Desiree Young's misery any time she wants, know also that she never will...

With most criminals of the type who would harm or kill a child, LE has to have very solid evidence before they confess, if they ever do, like with John Gardner, murdering Chelsea King and Amber DuBois. And usually just in an effort to save their worthless butts from the death penalty.

I think you'd have to have a heart of stone not to react to Clint Dunn, but then the person who may have harmed Hailey would fit that description...

bbm~
I guess I was thinking more along the lines of someone more peripheral having knowledge of some odd behavior and convincing themselves it wasn't important..

I wonder if he'd ever been to sleep, and might have been sound asleep when DD was banging on the door for 5 minutes later that day. If he'd went to bed at 10:00 when BD did, he should have been well rested.

Wellllll.......

I've spent hours and hours and hours and hours on this computer, pouring over each and every word, trying to make some sense of it all...as so many of us have.

Until tonight I have felt horror, anger, frustration, confusion, rage, anxiety, bafflement and downright disgust. Tonight I felt hope. And for the first time I was able to cry because finally someone showed me an alive little girl with wants and wishes and dreams and giggles and interests and love.

And I heard a man who has had his heart torn right out of his chest, a man whose worry and sadness and helplessness are palpable. I don't ever want to feel the things he's having to feel, and I fervently pray that very very soon he won't have to feel those things either.

bbm

Yes - for the first time we heard about Hailey - alive.

What a beautiful sight it is to behold!

Hailey - alive - in all her glory!

Something that, IMO, BD nor SA, for whatever reason, have not been able to portray - despite BD's claims that she's looking for a "living breathing Hailey".

Tonight, after hearing CD's words, I felt the love of a parent for his little girl.

Why has BD not been able to express this same emotion? Could it be because she doesn't feel it? IDK

I really feel like Hailey had to be drugged to pull her out of that house,especially since we know about her martial arts,she wouldn't have left with nothing,if she had been able to run,she would have run to her Dad's.JMO

Yes she probably was drugged, and I wonder what kind of drugs SA bought that night they went to the ATM. Was that his plan? I think SA placed her in the shed and made Haileys bed look like she was sleeping.

SA going to work then leaving is suspicious and like others here I feel he forgot to do something or he went back home to clean up better. When LE was looking for sulfuric acid I thought of the shed.

I wonder if LE had checked his cell phone pings the night before she was reported missing.

Now that Clint has made Hailey into a living, breathing girl, it will be so much more unbearable if she is not allowed to return home safely...

Listening to Pat Brown for a second tonight on NG about another case, I had to agree her with (for once) when she responded to a caller asking how we can understand that people can be so evil as to hurt children and she said, we can't. She studies them for a living but she says there is no real comprehension of the "why."

I have been looking for ten minutes for a link. Maybe someone has it handy .

City manager talking about how many hours Clint had watched the hotel tape for.

Kempfer said in an article a specific amout of hours . Anybody remember what article that was?

Yes I have it. BRB

Here it is

On Friday police offered to show Clint Dunn surveillance tapes taken around Western Suites near Interstate 20 in Colorado City. Bloodhounds reportedly hit on Hailey Dunn's scent early in the investigation near the lodging. He has asked for access to all information regarding his daughter but says he has not received much.

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/15/20-days-without-hailey/

I think the blog radio is a great way for families of the missing to get their story out. I have done tv and print interviews. You give a 15-20 minute interview for a 60-90 second spot on the news. They choose what they want to show. Print is the worst. They take your sentences out of order, cut them in half, sometimes you wonder who they interviewed,

The blog radio was live,by phone, no cameras right in your face, no one watching if you looked up, down, rolled your eyes,or what you are wearing. The two ladies were great, they did not interrupt him, they let him speak. He shared things with us about Hailey, that she was athletic, loved softball, volleyball and basketball. THat she loved martial art, that she would kick a boy before she would kiss him, she was an angel, precious. She was bored at home and watched a lot of tv. They did not cut, paste or leave anything out.

He shared his daughter with us just as BD shared her with us through print. With print sometimes everything you say is not printed.

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/haileys-mom-clings-hope

May God bless them both and bring Hailey home safe.

My heart goes out to CD. That is a parent who is doing all he can to find his child. I didn't hear ONE THING he said that was suspicious or questionable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner