TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the two units were merged into one, it's possible someone was inside a vacant room and they surprised Hailey either inside or outside the house. MO

It's possible, but WHY would SA say she left the house at 3:15 then?

The only way she could have been attacked in the home is if SA were involved. IMO

Good afternoon-I'm new to this, but a different angle on the above info at the PC that BD gave.

SA left for work from CC at 5:30AM. He arrived at his employment at 6AM, quit his job and left at 6:10AM. He then went to his grandmother's house in Dunn. No one was home so he went to Big Spring via CC to get onto I-20. BD leaves for work at 6:30AM.

I think BD worked at Cogdell Memorial Hospital in Snyder. That would take her up the same 2 lane highway SA is coming back down at the same time she is going up it. I think she would have recognized her car coming at her that morning and saw SA coming home. They should have passed each other. Does anyone else find this odd that they have never mentioned they saw each other? This is a narrow 2 lane highway that is probably not heavily traveled at that time of the morning. JMOO

Yes imo because BD said her co-worker who picked her up on Monday dec 27was late.

Snip

On Monday, December 27, Shawn left the house at 5:30. My alarm was going off around the time he was telling me ‘bye’. I got up and got ready for work. I usually leave the house by 6:20. When my ride didn’t show up, I called her to see what was keeping her.

I peeked in at Hailey because I’m used to seeing her asleep on the couch. She wasn’t there. I remembered ‘oh yeah, she’s in her room’. I peeked in and it was dark, but her TV was on, and it definitely pacified me. I didn’t touch her, but I seen my daughter and felt good.

I came in the living room to wait on my ride. I left the house around 6:30 and got to work about seven.

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/201...-press-conference-january-31-transcription-1/

williefan we're not supposed to direct quote about that article we can paraphrase and discuss a bit.
It also might help to know the print version of the story and the online version are different.

Yep, that's her. She said that Hailey would ask if she could stay longer with the friend b/c she was uncomfortable being alone with SA when no one else was home.

Link, please? TIA!

I have not seen anything that indicates Billie's home is an unsafe place for Children or anything that leads me to believe she is an unfit mother.
[snipped]
No drugs charges ,

AND
We have a enough for a timeline for a stranger abduction. Or Hailey running away.

snipped:

I would not go so far to say 'unfit' but I would say the home was 'unsafe.' We now have several accounts of friends and family who have stated that Hailey felt 'unsafe' around SA.

Look at the many pictures of him, where he proudly role plays as a serial killer, as a slasher who attacks young girls, and then try and tell me she had no reason to 'feel' some fear.

Hailey also knew about the drama surrounding the death threats that Shawn made against her parents and her uncle. [and maybe even against her, as Shawn admits to LE that he did threaten Hailey apparently]

She seemed intent upon staying with others as often as possible. She wanted to move out of that home.

Add to that,the fact that the house was rarely locked up, and the window on the door was broken, and Hailey was home alone quite often. "Unsafe imo.'

Also, BD did not keep track of where her child was. She said [through CZ] that she did not feel the need to check up on her that night because she 'trusted her.' I trust my kids too, but it is the general public I don't trust. I make my youngest call me when she arrives at her destination. When she is sleeping out, she has tyo call and 'check in' when the girls are getting ready for bed. It is common sense. 13 yr olds don't always use their own common sense so we need to look over their shoulders. BD did not seem to do much of that. So imo, it was an unsafe home.

I am here..what were you wanting to ask?

It was about their being a chest freezer ice chest in front of that second door :)
With the help of another poster though I found your post :)

Imo, the last credible sighting of Hailey was in the home, with Billie and Shawn.

In all honesty the articles where it said shes not a person of interest is open to interpretation. I personally think she will be charged with something in the future and if shes not..then she should have been the way she is trying to make sure her own daughter doesnt get justice :(

MOO

BBM

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336996

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer confirmed Monday Billie Dunn has been ruled out as a person of interest in her daughter's disappearance.

This seems pretty clear and straightforward to me.

Was there such a room as in laundry room etc?
We know house had a crawl space. (blocked up)Attic space???
A floor plan would help.

I hope so. The house probably has empty rooms, closests and cupboards; plenty of places to hide and observe.

NG's toured inside HaLeigh Cummings home but not in this case.

OT-This is how paranoid I have become....dropped my son off at a friend's to play earlier this morning, came back to the house and noticed a white van parked off the road on our property. I slowed down, got the name on the side of the truck..guy was around back and just gave me a weird feeling. Came home, got out the camera and zoom lens and took a picture. It's a frozen food delivery van, (Not Schwan's) but I have never seen it before in this town. I also called the SO and they probably think I'm looney, but this town will NEVER be the same because of Hailey.

It was about their being a chest freezer ice chest in front of that second door :)
With the help of another poster though I found your post :)

I assume that LE checked inside the chestfreezer? We still havent got anything creditable that she left the house...maybe hidden in plain sight?

I just can't shake my concerns about a mother of a missing child who remains openly "friendly" with the sole suspect. It stinks to high heaven, imo. :mad:

Dreamweaver,

I agree that the sentence structure sounds a bit formal. But I can easily see her saying to her Aunt, " He makes me uncomfortable." Hailey was an intelligent kid, a good student.
I think she used the word uncomfortable because I think that perfectly described how he made her feel. Especially if he was coming on to her and messing with her.

About Billie being friendly with Shawn... Maybe she is doing that in hopes of him admitting what he did with Hailey? Sort of like a gain my trust so to speak and lying to him.

I'm going to make this abundantly clear. This back and forth about the rules and telling one another what they can post is against our TOS and will not be tolerated.

Telling other posters that their process of sleuthing is not the right way is not going to cut it.

There are lots of other forums that might fit your "bill" for what should and shouldn't be allowed, Don't try that here.

The moderators here decide what is TOS, what is proper etiquette and what is allowed and not allowed.

KNOCK IT OFF. NO ONE HERE HAS A RIGHT TO TELL OTHER POSTERS THEY ARE NOT GETTING IT RIGHT

Dreamweaver,

I agree that the sentence structure sounds a bit formal. But I can easily see her saying to her Aunt, " He makes me uncomfortable." Hailey was an intelligent kid, a good student.
I think she used the word uncomfortable because I think that perfectly described how he made her feel. Especially if he was coming on to her and messing with her.

The word, uncomfortable, is commonly used as a warning sign in teaching children about inappropriate touch etc.-- it's probably very commonly used to relate fears. mo

http://www.mcgruff.org/Advice/stranger_danger.php

Red can you tell me how these searches are being organized? Is the leaders of the group deciding where the search area will be or is LE guiding them to places they feel should be checked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname