2008.07.16 Interrogation First recording

For some reason, I can not get any videos on youtube right now? I think I need to update (I will this weekend)? But I do remember the video of Caylee's birthday and I always thought that Caylee was trying to eat icing off Casey's face (so freaking cute!!). It's been a long time since I watched it, but I can't wait to see where Caylee avoids kissing Casey on the mouth. I do remember Casey only cleaning herself up though?

But, what has always bothered me more about this video is how quickly Cindy swooped in and handed Casey the towel to clean Caylee up (even though she used it on herself) and then cleaned Caylee up? Why not let Caylee and Casey have this cute little moment? Cindy should have just taken a step back and let them have this moment instead of trying to control the moment.

I wonder if this video was taken before or after Cindy took over Caylee's gift opening? Casey was really upset that Cindy took over "her" job and Annie was there to witness it and Annie was the one who took this video. I wonder if the gift opening is on video too?

Poor Caylee was caught inbetween these two petty, spiteful, jealous women! I wonder if Cindy and Casey know that Caylee could love them both? And that she did love them both? That she didn't have to die because these two women couldn't share her? She had enough love to go around for them both! So sad!

For some reason, I can not get any videos on youtube right now? I think I need to update (I will this weekend)? But I do remember the video of Caylee's birthday and I always thought that Caylee was trying to eat icing off Casey's face (so freaking cute!!). It's been a long time since I watched it, but I can't wait to see where Caylee avoids kissing Casey on the mouth. I do remember Casey only cleaning herself up though?

But, what has always bothered me more about this video is how quickly Cindy swooped in and handed Casey the towel to clean Caylee up (even though she used it on herself) and then cleaned Caylee up? Why not let Caylee and Casey have this cute little moment? Cindy should have just taken a step back and let them have this moment instead of trying to control the moment.

I notice that also Lola. Made a big impression on me. CA should have let them be. She was probably there every sec driving everyone crazy with how it should be done. It was almost as if she could not help herself. But the child was practically "sandwiched" in between the two of them - God - let her breathe.

Apparently, this bothered KC to the "core" because she got rid of CAylee so CA could not have her. Is that the worst thing you can do to someone. Kill someone they love and a baby, no less.

She wanted to hurt her mother, and she did. Now they come to court and pretend this never happened because it is just to horrific and "greek tragedylike" to think about.

SERIOUSLY!

ICA says she looked and searched at a couple stores where Zenida shops???
because maybe she is there with Caylee and they are shopping
bawwwwwwwwwwwwwww

hmmm..interesting

Yeah, and apparently she was searching at Fusion because that is where Zenaida parties. Cause the perfect nanny would drag a two year old into a club on a regular basis. :banghead:

What kills me is that lies aren't even GOOD lies. Geesh. If you're going to lie, at least put some effort into it and make it believable!

Poor Caylee was caught inbetween these two petty, spiteful, jealous women! I wonder if Cindy and Casey know that Caylee could love them both? And that she did love them both? That she didn't have to die because these two women couldn't share her? She had enough love to go around for them both! So sad!

Snipped and BBM with respect - this was such a powerful thing you said here, Lola, that it actually made me gasp out loud.

I've posted this in another thread recently but thought I'd throw it in here as well, this is that same interview but with ONLY Casey's voice, Yuri is edited out. If you thought her manner of speech was horrifying before, listen to it this way. She might as well be telling somebody where she put a magazine down.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCX84hgAsQg[/ame]

Snipped and BBM with respect - this was such a powerful thing you said here, Lola, that it actually made me gasp out loud.

I've posted this in another thread recently but thought I'd throw it in here as well, this is that same interview but with ONLY Casey's voice, Yuri is edited out. If you thought her manner of speech was horrifying before, listen to it this way. She might as well be telling somebody where she put a magazine down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCX84hgAsQg

Thanks button wasn't enough! Thank you for posting this. I remember hearing this version before and it is absolutely chilling the way she is so void of any emotion. This interview would be all the jury needs to hear to know what kind of person she is. Again, thanks!

As I recall, CA tells the FBI she was shocked at the way the KC was questioned when she listened to the interviews. She told LDB she did not listen to them and stayed away from "that kind of stuff" (I believe those were her words).

So, she listened to the tape at Universal, but not to the tape at her home. Does anyone believe that?

I do not. She lies so easily.

As I recall, CA tells the FBI she was shocked at the way the KC was questioned when she listened to the interviews. She told LDB she did not listen to them and stayed away from "that kind of stuff" (I believe those were her words).

So, she listened to the tape at Universal, but not to the tape at her home. Does anyone believe that?

I do not. She lies so easily.
I agree. She scours every last piece of information that comes out, you know it! This is her mission in life to free innocent Casey. She is the numero uno detective in the case and has been since day 1, IMO. I also don't buy her primitive computer skills act either. Lee had to help her setup a Myspace acct..uh huh. BS. She is plenty capable. She plays the poor-me, naive, just an overwhelmed, helpless gramma who just takes all her cues and gets all her info from ICA's attorney. We have all seen her in action from the get go..like a bull in a china shop.. rounding up her investigative team and flapping her lips with her propaganda. She is FOS. ;)

ETA: Oh, and obviously she has to read everything to keep up on all their lies they have told so she can formulate story C when she discovers much of it is contradictory.

I also noticed another pattern in that every person she referred to
1) Used to work at Universal
2) Changed their phone number
3) Moved North and then South
4) Wasn't programmed into the simcard (or was) but she had talked to on the other phone.

Further things stood out to me:
5) Jeffrey Hopkins and Juliette Lewis didn't even live in Orlando - but those were the 2 people she reached out to to tell that she had not seen her daughter and thought Zannie kidnapped her. (not any of the people that were in Orlando - could begin to look for Caylee right away)
6) She went to stores, bars, parks, and apartments looking for Zannie (where was Caylee while Z was at a bar?)
7) KC had a long silence when trying to remember when Zannie started watching Caylee because former babysitter was going to attend college. She is remembering when she got caught "not working" and a refusal to babysit anymore. (KC again was trying to hand Caylee off to anyone who would watch her).
8) Even in the videos - the cake/frosting incident when CA takes over washing the baby, CA hands the wash cloth to KC and KC washes herself (not Caylee). CA continues to wash Caylee while KC washes herself and then makes little faces (childlike?) - I just got the creepy feeling that KC was attempting to be the child to see if CA would wash her face instead of washing Caylee's. I think the "Jealousy" that KC was feeling towards Caylee was so evident throughout.

What I found interesting in the video was that the cake thing was supposedly a playful moment but both Cindy and Casey were being kind of rough with each other, and Caylee wasn't laughing, or even smiling.
My gs laughs hysteically over moments like that, but Caylee seems to be interested in only the cake. She responds well to her mom, but makes only one tell of her gm, in pointing to her.

i think she was licking cake off Casey's face, which is why she didn't give the kiss.

She obviously loves her family, but imo, is acutely aware of the animosity between her mama and her nana. moo

Poor baby girl. I feel so sad for her. Her family has behaved badly.
She needs to be immersed in honor. Hopefully justice will do that for her.
Her family seems not to have yet recognized Caylee as a victim of a dysfunctional family, and a morally deprived mother.

I hope one day soon, they all come to their senses.
Blessings on precious Caylee.

I havent listened yet I'm just getting to work here and was catching up on the news about Japan first. Can anyone tell me, is this the first time we have heard these tapes?

I havent listened yet I'm just getting to work here and was catching up on the news about Japan first. Can anyone tell me, is this the first time we have heard these tapes?

No way. These tapes are what got me interested in the case to begin with. It was played by Nancy Grace, Jane and Prime News ad nauseum. I couldn't stop listening. It's been two years since they were released.

That tape with just Casey's voice is incredibly chilling. Listening to that convinces me that in no way was this an accident that she felt she had to cover up; there would be more emotion, some sign that she actually cared about losing her daughter.

Tink

Thank you Gnat. I hadn't listened yet.

Watching these videos of Caylee makes me so sad. She looks so much like my daughter. :'(

You're right - ICA is utterly calm during this interview. She's too busy focusing on the lies and forgot to add the emotion!

Mel

Can you imagine? Makes me sick to listen to this, couldn't even get to the second part... its one thing to read the transcripts for me and get annoyed by all the lies, its another to hear the lies straight from her mouth, the calm cool, collected ICA... Nothing to fear, because everyone ALWAYS believed her lies. At this point, I don't think she realized the enormity of the situation. How can you tell so many lies (the only truth to these statements are birthdays) and not think they will be checked up on? Did she think the cops were just going to let her continue her own investigating AT THE BAR? C'mon now...
IMO, this should be played at the end of the trial. After all the lies come to light, after the whole story comes out... I think it will have more of an impact than at the beginning.
Ugh... she just makes me wanna punch something!

That tape with just Casey's voice is incredibly chilling. Listening to that convinces me that in no way was this an accident that she felt she had to cover up; there would be more emotion, some sign that she actually cared about losing her daughter.

Tink

ITA! She acts as if she lost her wallet and is making a complaint to the police about who she last saw with her wallet. Its amazing to NOT hear any emotion at all in her voice, no crying... nothing.
You have to be a pretty cold hearted person to know have emotion over something like what was going on ....even if the story she was telling was true, and there was a ZFG and she did babysit Caylee...and eventually abducted her... nothing at all. No emotion. NONE. Cruel, heartless ICA.

Poor Sweet Caylee <3

Oh my! :banghead:

Listening to the part when she's being questioned about her two phones and the SIM card...great detail of numbers saved, SIM card vs numbers saved to phone....and then about how she filed a report about the missing phone...who did she file the report with? Universal...and then is specific, "9 days ago." She filed a report with Universal 9 days ago.

Yeah...about that.

1) You don't work at Universal
2) You don't have a work cell phone from Universal (let alone 2, because she hadn't turned the old one in yet)
3) You didn't file a report...9 days or at any time...to your fake job employer.

OMG, she is a case.

Love her ability to tell lies on the fly :great:

I can only say it's the first time I've heard them, but have read it and can almost repeat it word for word.
Casey's voice is interesting. She appears to me to lack emotion, and she lies so easily, even to this LEO, that to me it's quite astounding.
Perhaps she was thinking she could get away with anything as she had not been held accountable before. But imo, after finding Caylee, and knowing Casey is guilty imo, it's amazing how cool, calm, and collected she sounds. moo

Can someone tell me how much time passes betweem this first interview and the Universal interview? I am thinking less than 24 hours, but I'm not certain.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back