Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Websleuths, I just went back to review slides, just moments caught in isolation from today's hearing. Sometimes you see more in a still shot and on entry into the courtroom, Prisoner had both hands in fists & aimed The Look at the gallery. So this is what web comments are referring to, no doubt, when they say she was angry about the clothes brought to her from home. On the other hand, even in DKNY, the hair would have spoiled her makeover. Mercury retrograde on the old Moon of her indictment is doing the prisoner no favours.

Websleuths, I just went back to review slides, just moments caught in isolation from today's hearing. Sometimes you see more in a still shot and on entry into the courtroom, Prisoner had both hands in fists & aimed The Look at the gallery. So this is what web comments are referring to, no doubt, when they say she was angry about the clothes brought to her from home. On the other hand, even in DKNY, the hair would have spoiled her makeover. Mercury retrograde on the old Moon of her indictment is doing the prisoner no favours.

Tuba,
Quite agree! Jaw clenched along with fists-get sense of so much anger from videos. Is the unkempt hair an act of rebellion? This outfit is so unlike the image she likes to present. No bodyhugging sweater here!:innocent: Is the DT trying out different looks before jury date to make her look younger and dare I say innocent? JMO
Many thanks for all your work!
Savannahanna

The courtroom has a much different vibe this morning. IMO. Tuba would you remind me of the difference between a quincunx and sesquare and the significance to the moon making it to those particular planets? TIA

Also I was reading CA's State depo yesterday and was so struck by the fact that over and over again Cindy cannot go there, at all, in even contemplating (for even just a brief moment) that Casey could have done this. "She was a loving mother"... "she loved Caylee"... "she was good to Caylee" etc. etc. and "I'll admit that she told a lot of lies about almost everything under the sun, but not this"!Not this one thing, not possible, no how, no way. [/B ]

I come to conclusions about CA all the time, and then quickly change my mind but after reading this depo- to me- she honestly does not believe Casey did this. She stays away from most of the evidence that would really show the truth of Caylee's circumstances- doesn't look at it, doesn't consider it. That will not be possible for her to do, during the trial. My question is, then will it reach her?

BBM

Cindy has an exact square from her MERCURY @ 29 TAURUS to PLUTO @ 29LEO. The 29th degree in a fixed sign is the most stubborn placement in the zodiac. Her MERCURY [ her mind, her mental outlook, her P.O.V.] is challenged by [ SQUARED] her inner pride. [ PLUTO IN LEO] Her way of thinking is hindered by a stubborn and prideful way of imagining her life.

Mercury square Pluto in fixed signs, especially when in critical degrees, represents DENIAL. A willful, purposeful sense of denial, quite often. That Mercury/Pluto is in a configuration with her MARS in PISCES, which enables the MERCURY and disconnects from the PLUTO.
Thus the Mars in Pisces looks for a spiritual or religious affiliation to espouse or to hide behind, and it enables one to disconnect from the Pluto, the deeper subconscious, to try and avoid the inner truths, and deeper secrets from being revealed.

Perfectly, that Mars in Pisces is sitting right on top of Casey's Sun, or her life force. wow

Yes, don't you think she believes her evidence to refute the length of time the remains were at the tree on Suburban will be convincing if she can just pile on enough details, as she does with her winding intricate lies?
If the determined Taurus Moon had been quincunx Pluto, 150° away, there would be entangling complications, something emerging in questioning that would be a real poser (just not adding up) and a surprise revelation. The Moon in quincunx to Saturn would have held up the proceedings even further than the delays experienced due to failure to notify court for equipment set-up. Resolution of matters presented for Frye today would also have been unduly delayed.

As matters stand, with the Moon's sesquares, the defense challenge will be found wanting in many particulars, and assessed as shallow owing to the oncoming 135° aspect to Saturn and so much backing & filling will be seen to waste the court's time and to lack concise handling of the issues. The sesquare to Pluto was already seen by the time court recessed for lunch and reflected not only the very subject matter, decomposing remains, but an unwillingness to yield to facts already accepted into evidence and loaded with obvious meaning.
BBM mine
Tuba, this is exactly what she does - piles on detail after detail after detail certain that this will convince you. The pages and pages of notes she writes in court must be detail after detail of her version. She just keeps piling it on without a clue of how it is received.

Because there was attention drawn and discussion about the way some of the defense team were acting on Friday, the KC's innocent/guilty middle finger to her temple, JB sticking out his tongue, KC gesturing JB to move over in front of the camera, I thought maybe JB told her they needed to tone it down. Act as if they are in court and not at a social gathering. KC appeared to be enjoying the little break they had and being part of the team but it appears someone has burst her bubble, big time.

It may have been her clothes that upset her but I think because of her size and appearance she could put anything on and it would look fine as long as she was comfortable in it. I can't help but wonder when JB stopped to talk to CA if he mentioned that KC was not happy with the outfit.

I thought she looked very sulky yesterday. Like a pouty child. I agree that she would look fine if she were comfortable in what she is wearing - just like any of us would be. But I do think she is angry with somebody or just things in general - Tuba predicted this.

Looks like KC has a cold sore on her bottom lip.

Could this be a reason to have her hands up near her mouth so no one can see her stressed out cold sore?

(Hope my link works)

Attachments

• CaseyApril6.jpg
    CaseyApril6.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 45
BBM

Cindy has an exact square from her MERCURY @ 29 TAURUS to PLUTO @ 29LEO. The 29th degree in a fixed sign is the most stubborn placement in the zodiac. Her MERCURY [ her mind, her mental outlook, her P.O.V.] is challenged by [ SQUARED] her inner pride. [ PLUTO IN LEO] Her way of thinking is hindered by a stubborn and prideful way of imagining her life.

Mercury square Pluto in fixed signs, especially when in critical degrees, represents DENIAL. A willful, purposeful sense of denial, quite often. That Mercury/Pluto is in a configuration with her MARS in PISCES, which enables the MERCURY and disconnects from the PLUTO.
Thus the Mars in Pisces looks for a spiritual or religious affiliation to espouse or to hide behind, and it enables one to disconnect from the Pluto, the deeper subconscious, to try and avoid the inner truths, and deeper secrets from being revealed.

Perfectly, that Mars in Pisces is sitting right on top of Casey's Sun, or her life force. wow

Thanks so much for that outstanding explanation! Those are powerfully stubborn placements and all of it makes so much sense now to me. I think in life (at least for me) we try to understand people through our standards of knowing, thinking, and perceiving and in some instances it just doesn't work. I have tried (as I said) every which way to figure Cindy out, to no avail, and this is the perfect opportunity to allow the planets and stars to tell the story for us.

I do know, I wouldn't want to walk in her shoes for anything, none of their shoes actually, but I am always interested in what makes people tick, what drives them, and what sets them off. Through this forum is the closest I have ever had the chance to really see inside someone I have never known, or met.

Thank you talented Astro's- all of you~ Frigga

Please forgive my posting my request here as I have no clue as to where to post this. I am asking for prayers for myself and family. My 37 year old son passed away unexpectly in his sleep on March 31st. I am so sorry to post here but I wanted to share and ask for prayers. Thank you. Extrasuper

Please forgive my posting my request here as I have no clue as to where to post this. I am asking for prayers for myself and family. My 37 year old son passed away unexpectly in his sleep on March 31st. I am so sorry to post here but I wanted to share and ask for prayers. Thank you. Extrasuper

So,so sorry Extrasuper..Sending lots of prayers to you and your family..

Extrasuper: I am so sorry for your loss. It's very difficult to lose a loved one and one who is so very young. You are in our prayers and thank you for letting us know.

Extra,

you have my deepest and most sincere condolences. Sometimes even the prayers and sympathies of people isn't going to be enough to soothe such a terrible loss, and the next year is going to be a task of learning to cope with part of your heart missing. I know, I lost my 39 yr old son last year in July, unexpectedly. He passed away a mere 2 wks before his 40th birthday. People will tell you he lives on in your memories, in your heart , in your thought and to a certain degree that is true, but it won't take the place of being able to talk to him, laugh with him and feel his hugs as his mom. You will find yourself crying at unexpected and sometimes inappropriate times, and feel ashamed that it just happens without your permission. Some people will react with horror in their faces if you try to talk about it as if pain is contageous. You will think of him a great deal through every 24 hours for several months. Once in a great while a break will come and you will notice other things besides your loss. Embrace those moments. They will come, slowly at first and then with greater regularity and last longer. At some point you will even find humor again and the first time you really laugh, you will feel guilty as if it is some barrier to proving how much you love son and feel as if you have somehow betrayed him for feeling like laughing. it's okay to feel that way, and its even okay to laugh anyway. At some point you will find yourself wondering why such a wonderful person was snatched away and so many who are cruel and undeserving are left behind.

I wish I knew that answer... it hasn't been long enough for me yet to tell you what the answer to that is. But I do know this. My heart feels your pain, your shock, your despair, your confusion and your loss more deeply than you know and I WILL pray for you... long and hard and often that God gives you the grace and light to find your way through this dark time until you come out the other side and back into the light of day again. I am a faceless stranger, but I care... deeply, what happens to you and to your family. If you don't remember any of this, that's okay too, but hang on to this one thing.... stay your course so that when your time comes , you will see his face first on your own life's journey into the the next phase. Death is not an ending, just a brief separation, and when it's time to join again, he will be there to welcome you and ask "what took you so long!?"

My love to you and my most heartfelt best wishes... write me anytime... I would love to hear you tell me your son's story... who he was , what he was like... I have a lot of time to listen and I promise .. I do understand..:rose:

Lawrie

To Extrasuper and Lawrig,

My heart goes out to you and your families. I know there is a PRAYER THREAD here somewhere and I will try and find it and link it for you. Bless you both.

I am so sorry for your loss.
:grouphug::prayer::grouphug:

I must say, nothing could have shocked me more than to read this news, Extrasuper. You do have all of our prayers, rest assured. Please accept my deep condolences, from the heart. God be with you!

SednaRising001.jpg

To Extrasuper and Lawrig,

My heart goes out to you and your families. I know there is a PRAYER THREAD here somewhere and I will try and find it and link it for you. Bless you both.

If you find the Prayer thread katydid23 please let us all know. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member