2011.05.04 Verdict Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the updates. The bathroom photos is a surprise. Someone on the jury must have a theory that she was murdered in the bathroom?

Well the bathrooms were also very clean with clorox by the sink. Makes sense that they want to take another look. I can't remember now but didn't he say he cleaned the floors in the bathrooms too..and the seat was up in one of them making you think either it was just cleaned or a man left the seat up, but it was the master bath right, the one SHE used? I could be wrong.. everything is so jumbled now!

Yes, I think he is probably guilty. And I would be all the way there if the prosecution had done anything to address the tampering allegations by the defense. Instead, they talked about JWs facebook page, fought hard to keep GM's testimony out, and didn't provide any rebuttal evidence to show how those files got into that state.

My remark was in regards to whether or not this was a domestic violence crime. Even you think he is guilty, perhaps not proven to your standards, but probably guilty. And Nancy is dead. Domestic violence that results in death IMO is DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, no?

I seem to remember that was one of the theories on a very early thread.

Interesting coincidence. I don't recall any testimony about the bathroom being related to the murder.

I seem to remember that was one of the theories on a very early thread.

They are probably trying to make rhyme or reason out of why Brad the cleaning machine picked the spots and the times he did....to all of a sudden become efficient at cleaning....ONLY in certain areas.

Why do they specifically want Aug. 8 outgoing calls record? I can't remember anything special about that day off the top of my head. Why the bathroom pictures? What are they thinking?! HELP ME!

That's a very good question. How are these points related to the trial testimony?

You need to go to WRAL and watch the 7 or 8 tapes of the custody depo. That is why there are some BDI's here. He lied when the truth would have sounded better.

Can you be specific on the lies?

Why do they specifically want Aug. 8 outgoing calls record? I can't remember anything special about that day off the top of my head. Why the bathroom pictures? What are they thinking?! HELP ME!

Who the heck knows what they are thinking. I'm trying my best not to read into anything because it would drive me nuts.

Well the bathrooms were also very clean with clorox by the sink. Makes sense that they want to take another look. I can't remember now but didn't he say he cleaned the floors in the bathrooms too..and the seat was up in one of them making you think either it was just cleaned or a man left the seat up, but it was the master bath right, the one SHE used? I could be wrong.. everything is so jumbled now!

I think you are right about the seat being up in the master bath which would have been Nancy's bathroom!!!! That caught my attention at the time, and women on the jury would notice that also and maybe think something happened in that bathroom.

it's my understanding that this preschool was from 9 to 1 three days a week.....that's all fine and good.......preschool is a good thing!

however, it is ridiculous to have your children in a preschool you CAN'T AFFORD......i'm sure there were other options.......not everyone enrolls their preschooler in a program that is quite that pricey IIRC

when our boys were younger and before we were financially sound, i opted to put them into preschool twice a week......but guess what.......i helped out at the school to cover the costs......i didn't spend my time at the pool or gym

and no, this isn't a bash of nancy.......good grief, it's a fact! you don't spend what you don't have and you don't try and keep up with the jones'!! living like that, you become financially sound.........it ain't rocket science

Triangle Academy Preschool is not PRICEY! Again for the 2006-2007 school year we paid $220 per month for a 2 day program 9am to 1pm. 2007-2008 we paid $310 for a 3 day program 9am to 1pm.

It was a bit more expensive than church affiliated programs, but it wasn't the MOST expensive preschool in the area. The Montessori schools hold that honor as well as full time daycare with preschool curriculum.

ETA: There was no option for volunteering for credit towards tuition either.

Me too - she knew everything there was to know about this case. Too bad some of our longest and best and brightest stars were tossed out permanently. She had been here a really long time and not just this case, but with other threads, she was a voice of reason and had a great way of expressing her knowledge without making you feel dumb or stupid. I'm sure she's keeping up with the trial and I miss getting to hear her perspective on the rest of it. Such a shame.

What is the significance of the Aug 8th phone call (other than my birthday :great:)?

No idea, BrownRice, but you have another birthday coming up this summer, LOL! It was a good day when you were born!

Maybe not a good day for BC to make a phone call, though!

Thanks for the updates. The bathroom photos is a surprise. Someone on the jury must have a theory that she was murdered in the bathroom?

Hi otto:seeya:

In photos that Just the Fax supplied way back ... the master bedroom bathroom had heaps of cleaning detergents in there - one that stood out to me was a cylindrical tub of Chlorox Wipes ... it was on the bathroom sink. All this by a man who never cleaned. Ever. And then decided *only* the trunk of his car required hi-force cleaning because it .... allegedly stank of gasoline. Tho no aroma existed when CRD opened it up.

What is the significance of the Aug 8th phone call (other than my birthday :great:)?

:floorlaugh: mine's the 9th!

i don't recall anything about a phone call then!! help

The clorox clean-up bottles were the only thing I recall from the bathroom photos.

Who the heck knows what they are thinking. I'm trying my best not to read into anything because it would drive me nuts.

The are performing their own investigation. period. That's what they do.. all jurors seem to do it, totally will come out of this and do an interview and tell the media the few things that got them convinced one way or the other was something totally out of the blue that we would never think of. Jokes on us sleuthers, huh!

I kind of think they just asked for the wrong number. It is literally a picture of a shower door and a wall, and that's it, if I recall correctly. My thought is they wrote it down incorrectly and wanted something else.

Was that an area of wall NC was planning or had prepped to paint?

Me too - she knew everything there was to know about this case. Too bad some of our longest and best and brightest stars were tossed out permanently. She had been here a really long time and not just this case, but with other threads, she was a voice of reason and had a great way of expressing her knowledge without making you feel dumb or stupid. I'm sure she's keeping up with the trial and I miss getting to hear her perspective on the rest of it. Such a shame.

We have some great ones here now also, less0305! Look in the mirror!

I can name several others also!

My remark was in regards to whether or not this was a domestic violence crime. Even you think he is guilty, perhaps not proven to your standards, but probably guilty. And Nancy is dead. Domestic violence that results in death IMO is DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, no?

My comments on the DV are all prior to July 12th. I specifically said that. It's like saying All murderers wear blue. Brad is wearing blue. But Brad wearing blue does not automatically mean Brad is a murderer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean