In Session - Monday May 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the RK story. Its quite intriguing that he went there a few times in August and than stopped. But I read the first deputy discouraged him. Interesting that he used tape on his x-wife also, if this was true. And he supposedly kidnapped someone....if this was true. But they have nothing on him. Only coincidences. He was a likely person to find her since he worked in the Suburban Dr. area and he probably figured he'd keep an eye out for the remains while working.

LKB just said there is chloroform in dryer sheets. Seriously, she shouldn't be allowed to spout her theories on national tv. :(

There were two in the car, one on the back seat and the other one in the trunk. So if I were to use two sheets in my dryer I should be dead? Better yet when I go to the store I buy a box and put them in a hot trunk down south so am I doomed to fall asleep while I'm driving. Will I get stopped and get arrested for DWC (driving while chloroformed) when LE checks my trunk???

LKB should be ashamed of herself and if I were a company making those dryer sheets I'd be sending her a letter to cease and desist. I'm surprised no one has asked her how high the levels of chloroform actually are and to prove it. Wonder if Dr. Baden throws pies in her face as she comes through the door. jmo

I like the RK story. Its quite intriguing that he went there a few times in August and than stopped. But I read the first deputy discouraged him. Interesting that he used tape on his x-wife also, if this was true. And he supposedly kidnapped someone....if this was true. But they have nothing on him. Only coincidences. He was a likely person to find her since he worked in the Suburban Dr. area and he probably figured he'd keep an eye out for the remains while working.

Few things we learned early on. There is no proof he duct taped anyone although if you watch the video of JK, RK's ex-wife, you almost feel like you would not blame him if it was true. She is not credible with arrest record for writing bad checks and appears to be revengeful. Does not come off well at all. No truth to the kidnapping. Long story but he did not kidnap anyone. Suburban Drive was not RK's assigned route. He was filling in for someone who was out a the time. Funny how fate seems to put people in the right place at the right time.

So for defense to go down that hallway it's pretty much a dead end just like Universal. jmo

Hi Coley!:seeya: LongTimeNo SEE:seeya:

Just watching Linda Kenny Baden on HLN this afternoon.She has some free time ,also :waitasec:

Claims there is plenty of documentation that says a decompositional hair does not have to come from a dead person. Ahhhhh,but the DEATH BAND, Linda ! Maybe your husband ,Michael,could explain it to you the way he did on The Nancy Grace Show.You know,the one he did just BEFORE the DT hired him to switch sides.

Hey MissJames! I took some time off of the boards after the birth of my little girl, Everleigh. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe LKB is no longer apart of the DT. I agree that her husband she explain stuff before she speaks. ERG. Good to see you! I'll be around for the case.

Hi Coley!:seeya: LongTimeNo SEE:seeya:

Just watching Linda Kenny Baden on HLN this afternoon.She has some free time ,also :waitasec:

Claims there is plenty of documentation that says a decompositional hair does not have to come from a dead person. Ahhhhh,but the DEATH BAND, Linda ! Maybe your husband ,Michael,could explain it to you the way he did on The Nancy Grace Show.You know,the one he did just BEFORE the DT hired him to switch sides.

Yeh pity she couldnt be arsed sending this documentation to Dorothy Sims for the Frye hearing. :floorlaugh: Ms Baden sure is doing a sterling job for her former client. I'm guessing her and hubby's next literary offering might be about a young single mother who was framed by LE, FDLE and the FBI...... who but for an intrepid forensic scientist from the Bronx, would have been executed by the State of Florida......fictional ofcourse :crazy:

Few things we learned early on. There is no proof he duct taped anyone although if you watch the video of JK, RK's ex-wife, you almost feel like you would not blame him if it was true. She is not credible with arrest record for writing bad checks and appears to be revengeful. Does not come off well at all. No truth to the kidnapping. Long story but he did not kidnap anyone. Suburban Drive was not RK's assigned route. He was filling in for someone who was out a the time. Funny how fate seems to put people in the right place at the right time.

So for defense to go down that hallway it's pretty much a dead end just like Universal. jmo

Yes, this is correct. The people, meaning his family members, who were questioned in regard to RK are not credible. Way to many issues with a lot of them including the son who is in the Coast Guard who told them he "thinks" he received a phone call from his father in Nov, a month before the body was found, stating he was going to be on the news about finding a body. His ex wife is a whole other thread with her un-credibility.

Sadly, regardless of who were to have found the body a lot of untrue things are going to come out. If I were to have found the body people would make things up just to make a buck off an interview. RK found her so people he "wronged" are going to say whatever: True or Not.

So who was RK filling in for? Was it one of those co-workers who he told about seeing the skull the first time?

This has been driving me nuts concerning the heart sticker on the duct tape.... It is my impression that Dr. G would have been the first person to handle Caylee's body. In my mind, she would have seen the heart sticker/residue before the FBI did. I've watched Dr. G's show many times and I would think that she would have been the one to remove the duct tape in the first place. She photographs everything and makes notes during every examination she does so doesn't logic dictate that she would have seen the heart sticker/residue and also photographed it?

This has been driving me nuts concerning the heart sticker on the duct tape.... It is my impression that Dr. G would have been the first person to handle Caylee's body. In my mind, she would have seen the heart sticker/residue before the FBI did. I've watched Dr. G's show many times and I would think that she would have been the one to remove the duct tape in the first place. She photographs everything and makes notes during every examination she does so doesn't logic dictate that she would have seen the heart sticker/residue and also photographed it?

Did someone say she didn't see it? Regarding the question about the photo-I'm guessing this case was handled different than the people on her show so there might have been different protocols with Caylee. I think the only issue is that they were not able to get any DNA off the sticker because of the FBI. I'm thinking there will be some things to come out tomorrow we have not seen or heard from the SA (hopefully this is one of them).

Did someone say she didn't see it? Regarding the question about the photo-I'm guessing this case was handled different than the people on her show so there might have been different protocols with Caylee. I think the only issue is that they were not able to get any DNA off the sticker because of the FBI. I'm thinking there will be some things to come out tomorrow we have not seen or heard from the SA (hopefully this is one of them).

I did hear on one of the news shows that Dr. G's testimony is going to be disastrous for the defense. I SURE HOPE SO!

Jean C did say it is the car. She had sole possession of that car. She had complete control of the car. There is no evidence that anyone else was in control of that car.

:eek: I am kind of surprised that Jean C seems to be getting it now too! FINALLY!

I think we will see a total 180 on the behalf of alot of the talking heads that up until today had their heads buried somewhat up the defense's arse! Too late now for any interviews with anyone on the defense team...the DT better be busy preparing for opening statements...so since no interviews, for a while, with JB, the talking heads will now be speaking with more common sense, rather than stroking the DT! About Time!!! It's been :maddening:

I did not realize that Wise Old Owl was one of our awesome Mods until just now! I need a slap into reality. :floorlaugh:

I was just watching her. It's sickening the way she thinks this is all fun and games. She is one arrogant woman. If she believes so firmly in ICA's innocence, then why is she a former member of the team? Only two reasons I can think of. Either she was only in it for the money or she's not as firm in her convictions as she would have us believe. In either case, it makes any of her opinions null and void, IMO. She's just another in a long line of people trying to cash in.

:clap::clap:

And now she is getting more NTL media exposure talking about the case...is this her compensation?

:clap::clap:

And now she is getting more NTL media exposure talking about the case...is this her compensation?

Yup! And a way to show off her new make-over while she's at it. IMO, of course.

There were two in the car, one on the back seat and the other one in the trunk. So if I were to use two sheets in my dryer I should be dead? Better yet when I go to the store I buy a box and put them in a hot trunk down south so am I doomed to fall asleep while I'm driving. Will I get stopped and get arrested for DWC (driving while chloroformed) when LE checks my trunk???

LKB should be ashamed of herself and if I were a company making those dryer sheets I'd be sending her a letter to cease and desist. I'm surprised no one has asked her how high the levels of chloroform actually are and to prove it. Wonder if Dr. Baden throws pies in her face as she comes through the door. jmo

Lamchop.
Excellent post

LKB just said there is chloroform in dryer sheets. Seriously, she shouldn't be allowed to spout her theories on national tv. :(

Wasn't that what Professor Furton said too, when they were trying to get Dr Voss' testimony thrown out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member