2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA will need a massage this evening. She refuses to even acknowledge she is in the courtroom and JB just kind of looked over at here musings and rolled his eyes. i can't believe someone would not clean disk and files in forever. Wow!

Oh okay, August 2008 was when the tech was asked to look for search terms, not when the searches occurred. I was worried for a moment.

Bumping, because I see others are worried about this as well!

Good catch:)

It maybe that she deleted history of damning evidence SPECIFICALLY - so why after 4 years would you ONLY delete incriminating evidence

Make sense?

The witness said they didnt delete very often she didnt say ONLY.

When Casey while in jail and gave Lee the passwords was Rico23 one of them?

I was wondering the same thing. She gave ?Kristen? a password for the yahoo mail account/Myspace as ?Casee234? It was something 234.

When Casey while in jail and gave Lee the passwords was Rico23 one of them?

IIRC She gave Lee a password to myspace/facebook which was Rico234, Lee said it didn't work. Here we are talking about the passwords to the actual computer user of the operating system (Microsoft Windows XP). Interesting similarity.

Yikes. It happens but wow. No system problems or viruses in that time? Standard malware search program/anti virus software would clear the cache to deal with that. Well, that amount of data is certainly very helpful to the prosecution.

Even when you use the browser or spyware removal software to clear cache and history, the history, cookies and cache is still stored in unallocated space. I have found hundreds of photos there too for clients, as Photoshop Elements sometimes loses and renames files. Sometimes a System Restore will also rename and move files to other unseen spaces. Veeeeery interesting.

Drilling holes in a hard drive is about the only way to prevent finding files that have not been overwritten!!

Osborne info in the Bios - system clock and get current data....HP data obtained on 7/18/08 @ 12:13 pm ,....system set at exact same time "right on the money"....software Microsoft Windows XP, internet explorer, firefox, microsoft applications excel spreadsheets, fb, myspace, aol, yahoo messenger...many others don't recall and didn't record....microsoft XP loaded on computer @ time of purchase appears to be...if overwritten wouldn't be able to tell that...windows XP installed since 9/2005...HP come standard with microsoft softward - common to find...loaded with windows operating system seen frequently....another internet browser ...firefox can be downloaded from internet...another safari - typical apple/macbook application to access internet....firefox and internet explorer on this computer...2 user accounts .....one was entitled owner and other other is entitiled kasey....

tasked to do? fishing expedition on ZFG any info lead us to Caylee....exam of that type peruse thru user folders ....on desktop by the users.......what stored on desktop....internet history....webpages visited in files...phone numbers....phone books...who owns or use this computer? what person is using this alot ... business computer or gaming compuer - how is it used......located references in ZFG in temporary internet files.....date and time of the references determined by temp. internet files......webbrowser keeps cache results....computers all about speed ...get to data as fast as possible....look @ temporary files .....(ie: www.nascar.com the url will be stored on harddrive - record visited that site - page will reload from harddrive instead of going to the web where was found before)...records date and time and where I went recorded in temp. internet files....several searches peoplesearch...highschoool classmates....7/16/08 google websearch - ZFG age range 22-29 in Orlando or Jax FL....any references to ZFG prior to morning of 7/16/08? No I did not!

General usage of the computer....computer appears to be on running good bit of the time....not too many documents found several resumes.....no wills not a whole lot of business type or school...a lot history with temporary internet files .....longest found 4 1/2 years of history....never cleared internet history....you can right click on properties....clear internet history for microsoft it will not clear firefox....you have to go into each program and clear each one.....what happens when you clear...saved in unallocated space....depends usage and full harddrive is....if a lot of files being put in top of files you can delete quickly or can stay for years.....freespace/unallocated space is written over cannot retrieve original data.....keyword search.....encase has ability to search gobs/data.....plug in word of nascar.....will go thru every bit on the computer to search for nascar...

on user account - password protected? able to determine password rico23....password set on earlier in year 2008 .....attempting to verify that...maybe March 2008....skip over that.....

internet history on HP - evaluated by complicated question....internet history - website visited....temp. are the content of those pages....used Netanalysis put all of internet files, cookie files...etc....into spread sheet to look @ them any way Osborne would like to look at them....reliable tool for evaluation of data....

can tell which user making search? Yes internet history....object-overrule...temp. internet history which user is loged in and active @ time search conducted.....temporary internet files records which user logged in....cookies and history included.....if files are deleted tell you which user account generated that? no that info no longer available.....YM ask keyword search for chloroform or alternate spellings of that word around 8/2008 late in month....keyword search in same manner as ZFG - keyword search spelled correct and incorrect and came up with keyword search hits ....on unallocated/deleted space on the harddrive...view info associated with those hits - can see it...in deleted space....hit or miss whether entire record or not in this case we were able to recover complete history from beginning of the code to create page and end of page complete history from unallocated space.....sometimes it is difficult when overwriting with a very large file but that didn't happen in this case....recovered entire history record....she turned over to her sargent who is an expert in that area....Osborne is not...(object- sustained)....when encase reported back found word chloroform look @ that language recognize immediately as an internet file - not that familiar ....went back to beginning of the record....difficult to determine where that first appeared - found serch hit and turned over to supv.;

HP not only computer evaluated thru encase.....also received computer from Ricardo M... received on 10/28/08 submitted by Sgt. John Allen.....preserved data

removed hard drive - Macbook ....copied using encase software - date and time removed 10.28/08 3:24 pm...system clock set @ 7:24 pm....london or GMT....differential of 4 hours.....

IMO the detectives and SA really dotted their i's and crossed their T's in checking RM's computer. They thought of everything.. it really puts into perspective the DT's claim that shoddy police work occurred!

Is that RM's computer in the pic?

ETA" Nevermind. It's the pic itself that is of interest. (I need coffee.)

Does the jury know who Ricardo Morales is? I don't.

They should know...he testified...and his testimony introduced the word Chloroform via the pic on his myspace :dunno:

How ironic is it that Casey is now at this moment sitting behind another apple macbook laptop?
BAM.gif

Evidence: State's twelve - Picture of ICA and Caylee sitting on a bed or sofabed? Can see the guitar leaning up against the wall. Wearing the Big Trouble T-shirt I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jezel