2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am diabetic and there is no reason for him to take breaks if he is only planning to keep him up there for 1/2 hour

Hmmmmmmmmmm I wonder.

But she absolutely hates the jury, there is no doubt about that.

I have noticed a significantly smaller # of users since the defense started.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm coincidence???

Orlando Sentinel tweeting that she's all smiles...can't copy it cuz it's on my phone. Blocked at work. I have thwarted our streaming media block with the wesh youtube and the twitter block with my phone. Hahaha

WHAT?!? Who checks their levels that often?

Exactly what I was thinking!!! I wonder if he is uncontrolled diabetic?

What kind of Dr would that make him, if he cant control his own sugars?

Oh give me a break. Diabetics check their glucose before meals and at bedtime. More shenanigans!

That's not necessarily true if he is a type one diabetic. Stress messes with your blood sugar big time. If the dude happens to be newly diagnosed, he may be nervous about how it all is going to effect his BG. Don't make these types of assumptions people.

Entymologist Tim Huntington was trained by state's expert Neal Haskell. Jury sounds chipper today.

by bobkealing via twitter at 8:07 AM

I thought 3 times a day is max?

I can test up to 5 or 6 times per day, depending, but in a 30minute to 2-hour time frame (expected for the witness), I would only have to test if I felt there was a reason.

my computer is running slow..so forgive some of my late observations...

But did anyone else see JB "greet" the jury as they came in.

I wonder if ICA gets to watch any news reports or if she gets any visits from her lawyers or the mitigation person in the evening. Not understanding how she thinks her trial can be going well.

Oh there she is back to giggling with someone I don't recognize at the defence table. Did you all see the sicky smile Mason't wife gave her on the way out of the courtroom the other day? Weird.

Me too. I wonder if anyone will be posting her jail visitations since the trial started anytime soon. :waitasec:

I would think that her mitigators, at least, would need to rehearse her.

Ohhh ICA got her hair did!

I bet she was up all night smoothing it...

Deputies trying to eject woman right behind me. #caseyanthony
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 7:08 AM

Hasn't done this as long as Dr. Haskell.

Nor a chemist.

Dr. Haskell is a premier entomologist. I can't believe they are bringing this<modsnip> on to discredit him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member