2 hour live Justice with Judge Jeanine 6/18 on ICA case

Status
Not open for further replies.
respectfully snipped & bolded by me

If that knock at the door was LP, I might consider calling the police :crazy: and if I was GA and it was LP then I know I would

It wasn't only someone knocking at the door it was a news crew outside too. They have been through enough. I would have called too. Geez it was the same day the phone call thing started with VT and it was on the eve of the third anniversay of Caylee's death.

Robi Ludwig is on- she was happy about getting out of her "job" of being a mom.
Judge: she seemed to like being a mom
Rbi Ludwig: how would that conversation come up with her single girlfriends??

yay for Dr. Wecht: you betcha Dr. Spitz could have had that skull material tested.

imo, Dr. Spitz would have had it tested if he thought it was important to the defense. He knew it wasn't, so no tests. I noticed Baden trying to spin it, Wecht dispelled it.

Dr. Ludwig- she is not psychotic- she understands reality. She knows right from wrong and only cares about her own impulses and wishes.

She is a bad seed for sure. That movie scared the you know what out of me when I was young. Clickity clack, clickity clack ........the shoes going down the garbage shoot!!!

wow - I don't think I've ever seen the comments on a show thread move so slowly - usually I can't keep up - does this mean JJ isn't very popular with WSers? I haven't seen her show much but used to like her on GVS when I used to like GVS :)

You mean before she got the memo that her show had to become political, and she went to the conventions, and then followed S. Palin all over the country and dropped THIS case like a hot potato?

Me too.

The shame of it was, she and her staff and guests were doing great work on this case, and I believe uncovered lots of facts that we, the sleuthers, may not have know about otherwise until doc dumps.

Why any of these people think it is a good idea to hitch their wagons to JB's sinking ship is incomprehensible. Hard to not notice that they never answer the question about the skull examination. If you don't think reverence is a good enough reason to use non destructive inspection of a child's remains. They should at least see the potential for destroying evidence with their destructive examination methods...like... I don't know..... breaking the skull? DR.S...

yay for Dr. Wecht: you betcha Dr. Spitz could have had that skull material tested.

imo, Dr. Spitz would have had it tested if he thought it was important to the defense. He knew it wasn't, so no tests. I noticed Baden trying to spin it, Wecht dispelled it.

I've wondered if the JB told him not to test it???? I'm not sure there would have been any chemical composition in what was there BUT perhaps JB was afraid there would be and it would further incriminate his client???????

I honestly think Geragos "gave up" on Scott Peterson's defense in the end because his ounce of humanity told him not to protect this evil person. I wonder how ICA's defense team is feeling about this. I know everyone is entitled to a fair trial and all but I know I could not sleep at night thinking I could be letting an evil person out on the streets where my own children are.

I used to watch GVS, not anymore. In the beginning that is where I got a lot of my info. Not anymore.

You mean before she got the memo that her show had to become political, and she went to the conventions, and then followed S. Palin all over the country and dropped THIS case like a hot potato?

Me too.

The shame of it was, she and her staff and guests were doing great work on this case, and I believe uncovered lots of facts that we, the sleuthers, may not have know about otherwise until doc dumps.

that's exactly what I mean! I had watched GVS since she was on CNN during the OJ case and was thrilled to see her show on FNC and actually taped every episode I couldn't watch live - even had her respond to a couple of my emails during the commercial breaks when I was watching live - when she changed to politics, I just quit watching - had withdrawals for a while and tried to tune in - but found it too painful to watch anymore

Being as how we are in 2011, Dr. G surely has a scope that can examine the inside of an empty scull. Dr. Spitz is probably not aware of this advance.

I wonder who is getting the bucks for all these pictures of Caylee?

In the last few weeks there have been a lot of new ones. ICA can't be getting the money for them and she does not have access to them anymore. I would imagine GA and CA. I don't think they would let JB or anyone from their side in to have gotten them. And ICA is indigent and that would mean she would be getting money.

Mark Fuhrman does not think it was an accidental drowning. The prosecution showed that it was a premeditated case. The duct tape was not a staging tool.

Interesting point MF the duct tape is as aged as everything else at the scene.

Mark Fuhrman does not think it was an accidental drowning. The prosecution showed that it was a premeditated case. The duct tape was not a staging tool.

Glad to see that he could admit he now believes it to be premed murder.

Mark Fuhrman: The duct tape looks like it had been there for a while, not just 30 days.
Joey Barringer: there would have been dna on the sticky side.
Mark Fuhrman: there was no sticky left and insects would have eaten body fluids/tissue off the tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500