2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Can you state your name? Introduce yourself to the jury?" -Baez (then gives no time for him to introduce himself)

a.w.k.w.a.r.d.

So Baez gets away with it again. No sanctions, still probably get his testimony in at a later date. No reading of the admonition??? I don't know where that stands either.

No, he will deal with him at the end of this trial...He will not interrupt ICA rights to a fair trial...I believe His Honor should remove him to save the integrity of this trial and put CMason or AF as lead counsel...

JB never resists a chance to insult the witness', the jury's or the courts' intelligence.

ETA: I am thinking again, again, and again, PPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSS.

I just have this feeling that ICA is now thinking about Joran Vandersloot, as she listens to this witness, curiously. That would be some match, wouldn't it!?

Actually, it would have been nice if it would've been her that met JVS over in Aruba instead of Natalee.

JB: You have an accent. Where ya from?

Witness: I apologize for my accent.

What JB SHOULD'VE said Immediately:
"No need to apologize Sir. "
Could've said something along the lines of "your accent is part of what makes this country great! "

If this is kept out Casey WILL get another trial.

Richard Hornsby

"Next time Casey Anthony defense asks for mistrial, Judge Perry may just grant it, hold Baez in contempt, and appoint a public defender for retrial."

9 minutes ago

I vote LET'S DO IT. We all know JB would not stick around for round II

JB: Ladies and gentlemen, my witness came all the way from the Netherlands so we must be really believable! (my interpretation)

Uhhhhhh so did Joran van der Sloot.

Just saying.

Did anyone hear someone snoring on wftv a couple minutes ago? Who might that have been?

If I am on the jury, I'm thinking.... Jeeze they couldn't find anyone in the USA for this? :waitasec:

KBelichWFTVKathi Belich, WFTV
One jury looked up when the Chief Judge said defense expert was months late providing his report about opinions

Do you think the jury will find it suspicious that the DT had to go all the way to The Netherlands to get this expert? Do you think they will wonder why they couldn't find someone in the US to support their theories?

Oh carp, went into a meeting here at the office and I must have missed something really really good. Can someone brief me??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sheepranch