2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Baez is getting charged with something. This BS with him doing illegal stuff in the court has got to stop.

Okay now they are reporting it didn't have to do with Furton on Wesh.

An issue has arisen that is not connected to Dr. Furton. (those are perry's words)

LKB said something last night about the defense filing a motion this morning that had something to do with witness intimidation by the DOD in regard to Dr. Rodriguez's testimony. I suspect this may be the issue today.

The DOD ,:floorlaugh:

Why would the DOD care about him going on the stand ? Dont they have the wikki links guy to get ? For that matter shoudnt they
called the sci spot guy and made him pull his how to pages as a matter of public saftey?

Casey was brought in had a crying jag, went to Judge's quarters and then left the court room. Came back in. This is after all of her lawyers were back there near where she is being held.

This has got to be something to do with the defense claiming something, or Casey not being under control.

Bill S. just mentioned he was told that someone heard CM "talking VERRRY loud" outside....

...but she can try. My address is.....

I"m going to stop in there and treat my staff to some of her delicacies as I have to be down at Church Street next week anyway. Looks like major "YUM"! Who wanted to be on a diet anyway? ;)

For some reason my instinct is telling me it's JB. He said earlier "we are not going to take this" or something to that effect. I wonder if he's off the case or ?? Something is going on not related to Dr. Furton (sp) I believe. All speculation of course.

Good Morning Everyone,

You know, this whole thing is so very sad. Obviously, the family will do anything to protect this waste of human skin. But really, do George and Cindy care nothing for thier son? If they want to throw away their lives and reputations, so be it. But Lee is thier only real chance to have a future with a shred of happiness to it. But have they ever even given that a thought?

Have they ever even considered:

......That Lee has decades of employment in front of him. How will he be received at interviews? Would you hire him? Would you really?

.......Lee will marry one day and perhaps have children. Have George and Cindy ever even thought about what would happen if that marriage failed? Think of the child custody hearing...."My husband was accused of molesting his own sister and he never denied it"

......I am amazed that Lee would allow himself to be used like this. Has he played second fiddle, been so submissive to his mother....that in the end, he does what he always has...and catered to Casey's needs?

It's one thing to try to get your kid off (although that is as wrong as wrong can be), but it's quite another to potentially ruin the future of your remaining child in the process.

It's just so sick.

MOO

Well said - and here you have Lee's "secret" revealed - his anger and resentment at how he has been treated by the family, that the family continues to support despite her obvious guilt, his anger that ICA has done this, and his resentment that his sister has accused him of a lie in front of the world. A lie he will probably never be able to wash off completely.

And posters wonder about Lee's tears? Huh!

My vote is JB is in contempt and spending the weekend in jail.

BBM
I totally agree. I think CM raised some issue concerning something the SA did and wants a mistrial. I also think the judge has to research something concerning this.

That's what I think it is as well, and I hope I'm wrong.

Maybe something was said or done to her on the way to court?

Casey was brought in had a crying jag, went to Judge's quarters and then left the court room. Came back in. This is after all of her lawyers were back there near where she is being held.

This has got to be something to do with the defense claiming something, or Casey not being under control.

I think it has to do with JA withholding the phone call from Dept of Defense and asking for another day to review deposition on Rodrigus (sp?) knowing the Dr was not going to testify.,

I don't think it has anything to do with witnesses or Richardson hearings or supeonas. The SA would have been in chambers for any discussions like that. Since DT was in chambers with ICA and no prosecution, It has to do directly with ICA. What other reason could there be for prosecution not to be in on the discussion?

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
The discussion behind closed doors has been ordered SEALED. Not over the discovery issue that occurred. Unknown legal issue. #caseyanthony

Everyone of the jurors wanted on this case. It was very easy to get off of it if they wanted to.

I don't know - I think at this point I'd be trying to get off the case. If things were running smoothly and it just took forever (but it was clear work was being done) I'd be OK but all this time DOING NOTHING back at the hotel would make me not an ideal juror.

She also sent a paper out to george for some reason.

i don't think I can spend the weekend listening to the talking heads rerun tapes of Cindy and Lee.

Amen to that...I never want to hear the words "bombshell" "amazing" "riveting" or "stunning" again. esp. coming out of JVM or JC stretched out mouths.
double ugh

Something happened with the witness that had nothing to do with what they talked about in court today. Did he die?

For some reason my instinct is telling me it's JB. He said earlier "we are not going to take this" or something to that effect. I wonder if he's off the case or ?? Something is going on not related to Dr. Furton (sp) I believe. All speculation of course.
I wondered how JB got away with telling HHJP that "we" are not going to do that. We will just tailor our ...blah,blah,blah. How can an attny tell a judge that they are not going to follow the judge's directions????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat