2011.06.27 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-nine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is in Hoover's initial statement - he was talking about when they were at the hotel eating crab cakes - DC was stroking CA's legs and whatnots when they were sitting outside in the garden and Hoover also offered the other information but it was way into the "uglies" for my brain and it was deleted from my memory banks.

In a word, yes,

He's the guy who told us about JB and ICA playing the 'licorice' game too! :floorlaugh:

I missed Dominic Casey testimony today due to doctor appt. and hope to find video to watch...

But when he was excused, was he held over? Is it possible SA will call him during rebuttal?

:great::floorlaugh::great: I'm just going to make a pot of coffee to wake myself up and I should be able to remember a few more details for you if you like. :innocent:
Just give me a minute to get recharged....:floorlaugh:

Thanks for the kind offer, but ummmm...I think someone is about to unexpectedly ring my doorbell.

Oh look...there it goes now. :escape:

Yes, and Kronk was "fortunate" enough to find the skull, but when the search scene CSI's talk about sifting buckets of muck and what nots scattered over quite a large space.to find those tiny pieces, you can understand why some searches may never have found her.

I think for the most part searchers were looking for an entire body, just like DC and Hoover were. Had Caylee's skull not been found, the rest of her never would have been.

:floorlaugh: Mark on Dr. Drew about DC and Hoover: "It was like Dumb and Dumber meets the Blair Witch Project." :floorlaugh:

Are you serious? Mark said that? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Seriously I can't laugh anymore today.

I missed Dominic Casey testimony today due to doctor appt. and hope to find video to watch...

But when he was excused, was he held over? Is it possible SA will call him during rebuttal?

I hope not. It was hard to watch. :crazy:

(I love the crazy smiley)

I think ICA has something on JB and JB has something on her. They have to back each other up in the end and now they are stuck with each other.

The hours spent at his office and the selling of Caylee's pictures has always raised my hinky meter .I think there are plenty more unsavory actions .This creates a co-dependent relationship that is sick,IMO and it shows.

I think Baez did his own version of throwing CASEY under the bus this weekend....

Casey has been led to believe that defense team is buying into her stories and Baez is enamored by her...

But then he files a Motion for Competency to explain why he butchering this case.....forget the fact that he seems to lack in general court procedure....

Whether you believe in psychics or NOT.....another psychic and 2 others visited Suburban drive - Gale St John - very close in location to where DC tromped around BEFORE the body was found. I do not believe that this in any way provides exculpatory evidence for ICA - I just believe that it is an OBVIOUS place to look but due to the water and foilage, a very DIFFICULT place to locate a body.

Also, apparently 2 days after Caylee went missing one of ICA's high school friends said that the woods off Suburban would be the place to look if they were looking for Caylee's body, because that is where ICA hung out. Those woods were a place where people went to get stoned and have sex - apparently.

The psychic could have heard that report. I heard it on a you tube news video yesterday.

I'm not sure what I gained from the testimony of Hoover and Casey. Casey himself said he didn't search that area on the request of either GA or CA. The area they searched wasn't where Caylee actually was, at least not from what I could gather. So then...what exactly were they testifying TO? In terms of anything relevant, that is?

Ever since Caylee's remains were found, the defense has been saying that someone else put Caylee's body there after Casey was in jail, inferring that someone else did it.

The defense tried to get searchers to state that they searched the area off Suburban and Caylee's remains weren't there when they searched in September and again in November.

Today, when the DT put JH and DC on the witness stand and showed the video, JB stopped the video at one point and asked that everyone note the fallen tree. He was trying to imply that DC was right there where the remains were found, and at the time of DC's search on November 14 and 15, there were no remains there.

Geez, I hate to admit this, but I don't even recall any witnesses today other than Hoover and Casey.

Oh, and the Velveeta Guy...Dr. Somethingorother.

WERE there any other witnesses today?

There were also Yuri Melich and Sgt Allen and Gerus's buddy Forgey :)

Lisa Bloom talking on HLN about how the odor in the trunk is a losing battle...says "the dogs don't lie". :great:

Scott Peterson wanted to testify in his trial until the defense brought in an attorney to do a mock cross. Apparently he failed miserably because he didn't end up testifying.

Oh but ICA is "such a good liar" she probably thinks she is better than Scotty Boy:crazy:

Ever since Caylee's remains were found, the defense has been saying that someone else put Caylee's body there after Casey was in jail, inferring that someone else did it.

The defense tried to get searchers to state that they searched the area off Suburban and Caylee's remains weren't there when they searched in September and again in November.

Today, when the DT put JH and DC on the witness stand and showed the video, JB stopped the video at one point and asked that everyone note the fallen tree. He was trying to imply that DC was right there where the remains were found, and at the time of DC's search on November 14 and 15, there were no remains there.

I would like to tell the jurors about the searcher debacle, Laura Buchanan, et al., but I really don't think it will be necessary.
Maybe wait awhile, and JB will bring it up himself. Lol:crazy:

Ginette Lucas just did call in on Dr Drew (Vinnie sitting in for Dr Drew tonight)....

And, what did she have to say?

Are you sure it wasn't NG, KJB (ha I made a funny..KGB)? She was on there but I didn't hear her on Dr. Drew but I walked my dog around the block. Anyhoo she's still insisting her psychic powers led DC to the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173