2011.06.28 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB is going to get ICA on the stand and ask why she would always be so happy and smiley when in jail. And she will tell him because she no longer had to worry about being abused by her father...or some such BS

Yep.. Guessing that is the only way left for the DT to go...

Lee made no sense today but somehow I felt he was being honest. What was the last question FG asked Lee, when Lee smiled and kind of laughed? It was something like: Were you sold on KC's lies by October? Lee said yes and no. I really thought he heartily believed her until quite a while after that though.

I thought that was uber-weird when he laughed while he said that!

My guess is to show how inappropriate her responses are to various situations...but JB did not make that clear, I am deducing it as the only reason it would make any sense at all. To kind of go along with partying when your child is dead, she also enjoys jail kind of thing...

I thought that was very strange also.
How pleasant can ya be in a cage lol

Down the road we might get a difficult pill to swallow. Say the Anthony's make a bundle of money off this, movie, book, interviews, etc. Casey manages to get a retrial. Now the family has the money to hire an attorney that can really represent her. She might just get off.

I admire your work but what do you think it means that these CO like ICA? TIA

I think it means that she is a con artist. imoo

Hearing them say she is 'very pleasant' was creepy, imo. Hearing them say she was ALWAYS smiling. CREEPY. If she was falsely accused and her father did this thing wouldn't she be ANGRY and upset and screaming about it to everyone she could? Not pleasant and always there with a smile.

Whoa. She looked like she wasn't expecting JB to turn back around so quickly, catching her little fit about him to CM. She is pure evil.

She plays one against another that is her, if she thinks CM is going to turn on one of his Team members she is more crazy than we thought.

I forgot about him. I'm sure he will be called.

Great sarcasm...Great post!.. the Kid is 11 years old.. Desperate DT..
Well ...Probably!!!.. and The DT will treat him just like they did Kronk!

Most of the day I found to be the most difficult I have every watched. By the end of the trial I was extremely tired and very grumpy!

But my one highlight was Lee testifying. He plainly said to his mother, CA, you may be prepared to lie for ICA even though she killed your grandchild, but I am not. And in fact, I am okay with coming to the stand and let everyone know you are lying because I now know you sent Dominic to look for a dead Caylee.

For months CA strung him along believing the family including him should be going against all odds and looking for a live Caylee. Then he overhears a conversation at the beginning of the trial that CA was looking for a dead Caylee in November and all this denial has been an act, which he was excluded from?

When Lee was talking to ICA in one of the jail videos, he seemed pretty clear to me that he didn't believe what ICA was telling him. But clearly CA convinced him to stand by ICA. I would have felt a tremendous sense of betrayal if I was him, knowing that not only were they twisting information to others, they were twisting it to him also.

I totally agree with you here...what do you think Lee's 'CMA' meant at Caylee's memorial? If I think about it, maybe he said 'CMA' because he meant Caylee, but at the time didn't want his mom to think that, so he could 'stay in the Anthony loop', so Lee said it that way to kinda fool Cindy. I remember at the memorial, Lee really seemed to look pretty pizzed sitting in the front row with the family and I remember we all thought he acted angry, while Cindy 'swayed' to the organ music with her 'little smile'.

....but what if he was really upset with how Cindy insisted he behave. Also, think about how on the stand the other day, when he sobbed, and said how he wished he been a better uncle...and then think about how he kissed his Caylee bracelet, at the memorial...then think about the memorial again, and how as Lee did his CMA bit, Cindy was weirdly stroking Lee's back, as tho 'he done good.'

I really feel so badly for Lee...always on the 'outside', with all the attention going to his sociopathic sister, probably the whole time he was growing up...can you imagine as even a grade, or middle-schooler, being the one always blamed for everything because KC would twist things and make him out to be the guilty one? And then to be left out of everything to do with Caylee, because 'Princess' told her parents that he had abused her... I can imagine him deciding to just back off and go off on his own...may be why he moved out finally. IDK, I just have much sympathy for him...don't throw fruit, please. :innocent:

TL was not allowed to testify to what she said about abuse,so why would they even consider JG? I thought it would be the same,No?

I agree............I think it would be the same situation. There's no way JG should be able to testify to what KC told him about Lee. It's hearsay and has nothing to do with the death of Caylee.

I thought it was really weird that Lee laughed like he did also....but did you believe he was honest? I did but I don't even know why.

Yes. But I am notoriously gullible. :banghead:
I have just come around to believing CA is a liar (after the comp search testimony) and still believe GA is the wide-eyed-doe. I believe he is testifying as to what he sees as true and just do not think he is as cunning as the female Anthonys...

Great sarcasm...Great post!.. the Kid is 11 years old.. Desperate DT..
Well ...Probably!!!.. and The DT will treat him just like they did Kronk!

Is that TRUE? Is the son really only 11 years old? Are you sure? I thought he was in the coast guard.

I think you are mistaken because I am certain the son is in his 20's.

My guess is to show how inappropriate her responses are to various situations...but JB did not make that clear, I am deducing it as the only reason it would make any sense at all. To kind of go along with partying when your child is dead, she also enjoys jail kind of thing...
:seeya: Yeah, her ugly coping ie pole dancing, grinding with chics, sleeping with TonE and being a good citizen. :loser:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname