2011.06.28 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody cried in court today with all that horrible talk of the skull. How can you not cry when someone's talking about your baby, grandaughter, niece being found in trash dump.
That was Caylee.

How can you drive down Surburban Dri and see racoons and animals and not want to kill them because you know they ate your grandaughter?

Where's the heart here?

Yeah, I noticed this, too. When Roy described poking the stick into the eye socket, I cringed and watched ICA...nothing. If that were one of my boys I would have a forever mental picture of this and would not have been able to contain myself, especially with a straight face!

Greta and guests say RK"s son, (?) Sparks and River Cruz are testifying tomorrow.

And the worst thing to me was RK lifting the skull with the eye socket. Did anyone notice if there was even a flinch from ICA???
Nope! She did not move. I recv'd a couple of tweets that mentioned how she showed absolutely no emotion.

I'm watching GVS and rk's son's attorney is on saying that the son will testify tomorrow about the November phone call in which rk supposedly said he was going to be famous.

Uhm..you just ruined my night.

Don't let it ruin your night, neither of you even give that any real thought. As a 12 year volunteer of the IP, I can assure you that she will be going nowhere on any claim of innocence. I suppose if they can prove that her rights were violated at trial then it is possible, but HHJP seems to be doing his best to stop that from even being a consideration. But for certain, as far as innocence goes, she will be going no where. I promise.

ETA: After conviction, it is nearly impossible to get someone out on actual innocence. Even when they are innocent.

In a way - yes. However, JA was referring to seomthing that RC is saying that George told her. BUT - and this is a BIG ONE - I've heard this story BOTH ways - and I have one way in writing right in front of me.

Let me explain:

In the National Enquirer interview where River Cruz sold out - she is quoted as saying

"He said his wife cindy snapped and slammed ICA against a well. She grabbed her daughter by the throat and screamed, "Whe the (bleep) did you do with Caylee? Where did you put her?"

So, there ya have it. RC talks out of both sides of her mouth. It will be interesting if she takes the stand - to see what the story flavor of the day will be.

I think I read that other people did say this story was true also. I don't know why JA brought it up though. Maybe to bring up the opposite effect...that GA believed that KC killed Caylee and knew where she was.

Down the road we might get a difficult pill to swallow. Say the Anthony's make a bundle of money off this, movie, book, interviews, etc. Casey manages to get a retrial. Now the family has the money to hire an attorney that can really represent her. She might just get off.

Right, in Baez's awful defence the jury has the ability to see that she needs a new lawyer .IMO We all might be shocked.

Personaly I have high expectation of the burden of proof and for me the state didnt meet them.

We are a CSI society and LE reinforces that all the time. So while it is easier to locate evidence with the advanced tools they use now it also raises the expectation of actual evidence. IMO.

Ms Cruz will be a wreck by tomorrow because she's so mad she's not going to be able to sleep.

I don't know what Roy Kronk is doing now, but if I were in the position to give that man a job with a nice salary I'd be calling him tonight and offering him an interview because I like him and I appreciate his work ethic and truthfulness (regardless of any personal problems with ex-wives, etc.). I appreciate his efforts to report what he found and I applaud him for standing up to the Defense. He's the kind of employee I'd want.

Bold mine.

I thought the same thing earlier today. I wish someone like Mark NeJame could do something toward getting Mr. Kronk a position somewhere.

Nope! She did not move. I recv'd a couple of tweets that mentioned how she showed absolutely no emotion.

But she joined in on some sympathy crying with LA over his testimony.:banghead:

What's with RK's son? Does he have an axe or what?
I am wondering the same thing. I wonder if it still stands that he hasn't seen his father since he was 8. It could turn out to be a very happy reunion for the two. I would really like that for Mr. Kronk, he deserves for something happy to come out of this.

Don't let it ruin your night, neither of you even give that any real thought. As a 12 year volunteer of the IP, I can assure you that she will be going nowhere on any claim of innocence. I suppose if they can prove that her rights were violated at trial then it is possible, but HHJP seems to be doing his best to stop that from even being a consideration. But for certain, as far as innocence goes, she will be going no where. I promise.

ETA: After conviction, it is nearly impossible to get someone out on actual innocence. Even when they are innocent.

what is a volunteer of IP? Rather what does IP mean in the above post? TIA!

My husband laughs because I've become so interested in this case, but after getting his nightly update this evening, he shook his head and said, "So this woman (CA) is lying to cover for her daughter, who killed her granddaughter and is accusing her husband and son of molesting her? I hope ICA knows that Jerry Springer is actually a lawyer, so she can hire him to handle her appeal!"

I will confess that Jerry is one of my fondest guilty pleasures. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member