2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hear that Casey... that mother wanted to protect her baby from the rain and dark... you just threw Caylee away. Feeling the shame and guilt?

If she was capable of doing that, she would have pleaded out long ago.

:cow:

You know, it's weird, but as I think about it, I feel like I've heard that story about not wanting the deceased child to be alone in the dark before. In a movie. Wish I could remember which one. It must be a somewhat common response.

gone with the wind, rhett butler. when bonnie died.

Too bad JA didn't get to ask if one can do all of this type of behavior even when they feel no grief, no shame and no guilt. Perhaps they are just acting and lying.

WHAT?!?!?!?

Parents of children with disabilities live with chronic sorrow and grief and shame... and I missed the rest because I started screaming.

No, actually I don't... and I have a feeling there is going to be at least one another member who has a child with Down syndrome that's going to be screaming as well!

I'm SO glad I have this on mute and am simply reading here....if I had heard this.....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

How brilliant was it for JA to end after the woman told the story of the mother of the deceased boy who didn't want her son to experience his first storm alone? And KC threw her baby into the woods and never looked back. Wow.

Jeff couldn't have scripted that better....amazing that she offered that up

Compare that mom with Casey who tossed her baby in a trunk to rot for days...stuffed her ina trash bag and tossed her like garbage

this has been quite a day

blessings to GA, the prosecution team and all of Team Caylee

Jeff Ashton is truly a master at what he does!!! I love that man!

(LDB and Frank are great too!)

grief Dr is excused after saying "I've seen lots of folks who ask for things and do things that seem exquisitely unusual"
by abcashleigh via twitter at 4:35 PM

George and Cindy Anthony have left the courtroom. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:35 PM

That link didn't work for me...but if it was in the daily mail it must have been buried somewhere were i did not see it....It is NOT headline news..it is NOT on TV...NOOONE I know has any clue about it...iam sure a small minority do know..but the magority of the british public do not know anything at all about this case...I wish they did!:crazy:

Tink Im in glasgow and I can assure u its been on SKY news x a

You know, it's weird, but as I think about it, I feel like I've heard that story about not wanting the deceased child to be alone in the dark before. In a movie. Wish I could remember which one. It must be a somewhat common response.

I think it is a common happening... when my childhood friend lost her daughter, she worried about the baby being alone in the dark... so much so that she went and put an light-up thingy on the grave.

River Cruz is still at the courthouse.... interesting... since I don't think there is anyway they are going to get to her today!

She's been left standing outside at least twice now. Oh boy is she going to be wound up into a white hot ball of fury. Should be fun.

Anyone who managed their way through Karioth is more wo/man than I!
My brain's ability to comprehend that level of cognitive dissonance put me to sleep at my desk.

my bold. I love the bold above, and I love interrobangs :D :loveyou:

This was quite a challenging day and if I overstepped the boundary's, I humbly apologize...I am very grateful that I was in fabulous company thru all of this stuff today....

I will try to harness my Magical Thinking to comfort me thru the rest of this nite

~ Have a great evening to All~

She does not understand the term magical thinking. It has a specific psychological definition and she is misusing the word.

I agree! Magical thinking is like ICA thinking her sneezes is God confirming her thoughts. Or you think your team won because you ate pizza for dinner so you eat pizza the whole world series.

gone with the wind, rhett butler. when bonnie died.
First Rhett fired the nurse in London for leaving Bonnie in the dark. Then he would not let the funeral go forward because he wouldn't leave Bonnie in the dark until Melanie intervened.

I'm not particularily close to my parents but good lord I couldn't do this to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back