2011.07.03 Websleuths Radio Show with Holly Hughes and Richard Hornsby

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think they were looking for the duct tape in August, it wasn't till after they found her body in Dec and by that time it had already been used at those tents

I'm taking back all the nice things I've said about Richard....

loved his tweets...not digging him on the radio.

Someone ask Mr Hornsby if he got caught laughing behind his hand today? :)

No, don't think so. He was too busy trying on different witness lookalike disguises and taking brief naps on the news desk! :floorlaugh:

RH "the police not ever finding the roll of duct tape is questionable"
Um, it had been 31 days. KC could have easily tossed it. Also, they didn't even know to look for it until after Caylee's remains were found.

RH is there anything yet that makes for an automatic appeal?

As far as the duct tape is concerned anyone could have removed it

when I run out of tape I throw it away but the last place it was seen is the tent

IDK, I disagree that Cindy was the dominant personality. I think it was KC after Caylee was born, and KC wasn't afraid to tell her mother off and steal $$$ from her!

Cindy and Casey were head-butting constantly, but Casey still had a certain degree of fear of Cindy IMO...

RH what do you think jury will do?

teenagers in car to McD was before Caylee death

Casey stealing from CA for a long time, then her grandparens.. don't see her being afraid at all. The only thing Casey was concerned with was that Cindy not get custody of Caley

I've never agreed you can't tell the jurors of previous charges

Especially to be able to tie Amy's checks in with Cindy's checks. And in March, Cindy closed one of the BOA accounts that ICA regularly bled dry. Right afterward were the chloroform, neck breaking, household weapon searches.

Cindy and Casey were head-butting constantly, but Casey still had a certain degree of fear of Cindy IMO...
IDK, I mean, how much can you fear someone you cuss at and constantly steal from? I really don't believe KC feared Cindy. I think she played her mother like fiddle; the lies, stealing, etc. For years.

Someone's taking Richard Hornsby to task!

I just finished the book "Mommy's Little Girl" this morning and read those emails in the book, where her brother outlined the whole scenario, that he believed Caylee drowned and Casey panicked and covered it up...and that if they did not find her body in time, Casey would be charged with murder if they could not tell cause of death. It was chilling to read that today when this is exactly what the defense turned out to be...

IDK, I mean, how much can you fear someone you cuss at and constantly steal from? I really don't believe KC feared Cindy. I think she played her mother like fiddle; the lies, stealing, etc. For years.

My (late) younger sister had some issues, to say the least...and she would "play" my mom, yet was intimidated by her, as she knew my mom could see through her, if that makes sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jp.52203