2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the "NEW! Casey Anthony Case Verdict Alert Thread ***CHECK THIS OUT!***" thread - the thread is 'closed', so I'm posting here. It says:

"....receive an email alert from us when the verdict is announced....."

Does this mean when they announce the verdict, we'll be notifed that it's G or NG?

Or does it mean when they say the jury has reached a verdict, we'll get an alert?

Is there a text option?

I wonder if ICA is upset that her boys are having pizza without her? :giggle:

Re: Verdict

jurors still at Courthouse- did not go back to hotel
Eating lunch or deliberating already or both? IDK

B. Schaeffer saying 3 - 5 days in his opinion
Not less than 3, no more than 5 days
That was my guess. I 'm thinking Thurs.?
( though I wish today-I know not realistic with over
300 pcs. of evidence and 90 witnesses)

and then 5 days if /for DP phase
Casey can speak during this phase

also HHJBP told them 30 min. notice of a verdict

http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive1/index.html

here's my question for everyone (1 or 2) when the verdict is read:

1. stonefaced
2. meltdown

WOW ... Just caught JVM on HLN trying to interview CM and JB after the DT left the Courthouse.

The DT looks 'DEFEATED'. ABSOLUTELY DEFEATED.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxauqa7rJgI"]For the defense[/ame]

Yep. HLN ain't what it used to be.

sadly those who watch it support it. they have made this case what is now. i'm sure local news covered, well because it's local. but to have one network cover it on 2 channels one being 24hrs is sad. i will excuse courtv since it is what they do. it really is sickening what they have done to the case.

Love to know what media out the person yelling questions at JB is from?

Its not the mediA its some kid with his camera peeking in the window the big guys went to the door and he ran off the chicken sheet. LOL

She would work too but i think she is a tad older lol

Shannon Dougherty would have been perfect but she is too old now lol

My vote for this fictional movie ICA is Rikki Lake. Spoofing the spoof is just perfect for her talent. You could also have a cameo appearence from Squirrel Dude and Steve Martin as George. Gene Wilder as JB and the Good Witch from the Wizard of Oz as LDB. Who would play CA....hmmmm Julliette Lewis.?
Of course this is the wish of an imagination which is not far from the imaginary friends of ICA.
MOO

I am sorry..But what is going on outside the courtroom disgust me..This is not a tourist attraction ,and some people make me sick.

ETA.. not even talking about the media..I get what they do.. But these folks in their shorts and beachwear, and drinks and whoopin it up, I am just afraid this is going to turn into a major spectacle.

It may be what the media does, but I don't get that either. They make it MORE of a circus. They don't need to feed the animals by shoving cameras and microphones in their faces.

I know it's part of the evidence, but I feel intrusive enough hearing about George's suicide note.

If, IF, she goes into a meltdown, I have a feeling that she will also go rabid on her lawyers. Casey does not understand taking blame... she is of the mindset of placing it elsewhere, thus she will blame her lawyers for the verdict. It may get nasty, folks.

OMG the DT is locked up in a bar!!! Now we know where their defense came from. jmo

. . . I'm surprised they didn't find the tramatalogist lady already there pounding 'em down . . . now that I think about it . . . maybe this is the bar they found her in to begin with . . . & where she hung out all morning waiting to testify ?

Jean Casarez - At close today, Baez got on one knee talking to her. Casey rubbed his face. Ok what?????

She would work too but i think she is a tad older lol

Shannon Dougherty would have been perfect but she is too old now lol

The actress who played the woman boxer with Clint Eastwood, played a guy- won an Oscar, maybe married to Ben Affleck -I do not know my Hollywood types, proud to say! Who is it I'm describing? Oh, Hilary Swank! That's it!

I've never been pro - defense but I've been pretty open in thinking this was an accident and not necessarily 1st degree murder. I think if Casey had a better lawyer and especially if she would have told the truth 3 years ago she would have a decent case for not 1st degree. Even if she had to the 180 on her defense this was the worst possible way to do it. CM is a good lawyer but this isn't his best work,. Jose. Well, he likes the drama and has had some good moments? The mostly ladies of the DT are the best part. Still unclear why DCS caseysat the entire trial.

I still don't think it was pre-meditated. A live Caylee was never in the trunk. Maybe she did drawn but more likely ICA doped her up with SOMETHING so she could go party while Caylee slept in the back seat. Something happened and Caylee died. That's aggrivated child abuse so 1st degree felony murder.

The SA didn't convince me that this was planned even 5 minutes in advance. I'm not even convinced Casey ever made cloroform. Neither side mentioned the needed chemicals being/not being in the house. I am sure she was dosing Caylee with something.

So there you go. I feel like if I'm feeling firm on 1st degree felony murder, (and I was thinking a lesser charge earlier in the trial) then the odds are very strong they will get 1st degree conviction given they dont need to agree on felony vs premeditated.

The SA closing was very effective. Using the audio tapes was better then anything LDB could possibly say.

Is anyone watching HLN jean just said that JB on on his knee talking emotionally to ICA and ICA tenderly stoked his face. OMG, this whole conversation they are having is making me want to vomit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard