2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chit. Sure seems to be if it even INVITES the suggestion or appearance of impropriety, it's improper. But that's jmo.

I think the only thing they can console her with is the appeal. This is going to drag on forever before any punishment will happen. And i hate that. jmo

LOL...One lady on the jury (retired nurse) said she did'nt know anything about this case because she has a life.

I wouldn't say that it is evil, but for your own mental health I might recommend stepping away immediately after verdict. I will be doing the same myself. At least for a bit. :)

Good advice! Judging by the number of pages added to threads here between when I turn off the computer every day and when I log back in the following day.....there are plenty of people here who should take your advice. I step away daily to give myself a break and put my mind on other things. About to do just that shortly.......

here's my question for everyone (1 or 2) when the verdict is read:

1. stonefaced
2. meltdown

Well, seeing as ICA no longer has to perform (unconvincingly) for the jury, I vote for a meltdown. Lots of spittle and flashing eyes and F bombs.

Or maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part. :crazy:

Jean C. just told a story about seeing ICA and Baez during the recess between LDB's closing and the jury charges being read. She said that Baez was down on one knee in front of ICA, down to her level, and was speaking to her very emotionally and when he was finished she caressed the side of his face very tenderly.

Did anyone else hear her tell this? She said it wasn't a casual caress, but a very tender and lingering caress.

WTH?!

I just heard and saw this, as I was cooking, and rewound the DVR to see again. Jean C., thinking it so tender,:sick: I immediately pictured her in her glory, stroking his face, so patronizingly! :sick: She is a very sick, dangerous girl... and his ticket to Fame!

Jean C. just told a story about seeing ICA and Baez during the recess between LDB's closing and the jury charges being read. She said that Baez was down on one knee in front of ICA, down to her level, and was speaking to her very emotionally and when he was finished she caressed the side of his face very tenderly.

Did anyone else hear her tell this? She said it wasn't a casual caress, but a very tender and lingering caress.

WTH?!

Yes, I saw it...BARF!!! :sick::sick::sick:

wftv....JB and CM walked back into back door of courthouse

Bill S thinks it is even too early for the jury to have any questions

WTH?!

I have become convinced that KC has completely "snowed" this DT and they believe HER! Surely lawyers don't have to do all this fawning over their client just to be good lawyers. .
On the other hand, I don't see how they can see and hear all the the State has laid out there and not question their perceptions of her, if they "love" her as much as they act like they do.
just an opinion.....

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
@
@RichardHornsby @tennislaw But he did so do you think Murder 1? I still think so. Wouldn't surprise me guilty on all 7.

What caress? Really? Good lord... :thud:

LOL...One lady on the jury (retired nurse) said she did'nt know anything about this case because she has a life.

I have a life too, but not near as exciting or interesting as this is. Or nothing in my life so far is as important as justice for a small child who was brutally murdered. jmo

Vinnie Politan just said the jurors are in the deliberation room. He knows they had lunch and wants to know what they're doing.

I know the answer, they are deliberating.:floorlaugh:

Well, seeing as ICA no longer has to perform (unconvincingly) for the jury, I vote for a meltdown. Lots of spittle and flashing eyes and F bombs.

Or maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part. :crazy:

Yeah, it would be nice for the jury to see her head do a 360 degree spin like we all know she's capable of, wouldn't it?

i'm watching LockUp .... hehe.... she is going to have so much fun in this world.

Is anyone watching HLN jean just said that JB on on his knee talking emotionally to ICA and ICA tenderly stoked his face. OMG, this whole conversation they are having is making me want to vomit.

So was he proposing or begging her not to sue him once this is all over? :loser:

JVM schmoozes the DT for three years and this is what she gets: "no comment" :lol:

Ah and the story about ICA caressing JB makes me ill. That's why they should never take Casey Cam off her until she leaves the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member