2011.07.07 Lightening Strikes Tree @ Suburban Dr. Remains Site Memorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know much about physics, but I have personal experience with communication from the other side. Much of it includes a bird.

I was trying to skim this thread before posting, but your post about a bird is my sign to just do it.

There is a scene in Under the Tuscan Sun where Francesca (Diane Lane) is looking at a villa in Tuscany. She wants to buy the house but can't pay the price that the owner is asking. The owner, an older woman whose family has owned the villa for many years, says that she needs "a sign" (in Italian) before she lets the house go for a lesser price. A bird flies overhead and drops his load on top of Francesca's head. The woman accepts this as "the sign" and agrees to sell it for the price that Francesca can pay.

I think the lightning strike might be a sign, but I want to think of it as something positive rather than an omen of misfortune. Like the bird p**ping on Francesca's head in Under the Tuscan Sun, something good might come in the wake of Caylee's death. My hope is that we might learn exactly what happened to the little girl and who is responsible. jmo

I don't know much about physics, but I have personal experience with communication from the other side. Much of it includes a bird.

Check out my avatar and quote :seeya:

Sometimes they live though. I've seen big trees with massive burn marks and chunks missing where the lightning hit, but they still survive. I think it depends how much of the outer "sapwood" is lost. Anyway, I'm rooting for the tree! (no pun intended... well maybe a bit!).

It is still and erie thing though isn't it, when all is said and done.

Maybe the message is in the survival of the tree. jmo

I would love to hear more about your feelings. If you don't feel comfortable sharing publicly, would you share via pm? I am truly interested. I am a big believer of intuition and energy.

Mostly that when I questioned the things that didn't seem to make sense, I felt an "answer". When I wondered about the very unlikely circumstances that led to Baez being lead attorney on this extremely high-profile case, it came to me that it was an act of Divine intervention. I took that to mean that his inexperience would lead to her being found guilty.

But as the end of case case drew near, and I was becoming more and more confident of a first degree murder conviction, again I felt a "message" that I was going to be surprised. I didn't understand how that could be.

Sure enough, although the jury came back in the time-frame I predicted, the verdict totally floored me. Still, I started to feel there was more, a bigger picture. Maybe something like some people here have said--that ICA's fate is better played out outside of prison.

And now this. This lightning strike has been a comfort.

Huh...? Can you folks explain about the hawk and the heartbeat and the other things, please?

I know I was thinking that today's date is a lucky date 7/7/11. They say 7 is God's number. Casey wasn't released to day but she will be released on the 13th.

Friday the 13th, 1313 Mocking Bird lane, never a 13th floor in a hotel....

13 has a demonic influence.
I explained it above but when they showed the sticker with the projecter there was a pulsing that reminded some of a heart beat.

There were several comments on here about it: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139913&highlight=sticker&page=15

That's how I'm feeling, too. And all of this fits with the weird sense I've been having for some time that everything to do with this case has meaning in a bigger picture. I even sensed before the verdict that it wasn't going to be what we thought; I didn't understand why that would be, but I felt it clearly, just as I felt that the choice of Baez as her lawyer, against all odds and reason, was somehow part of this larger plan.

I know this makes me sound like some kind of flake, but I am only reporting my *feelings* about it. I don't claim to know anything for sure; it's just my intuition.

I'm not a chemist, and neither do I know how to use a divining rod.

i'm a writer, but you have eloquently expressed exactly how i have been feeling....

something is happening in this world and i feel it and just "know" it....but cannot adequately convey it.

thank you.

That's awesome Tiki,,,I see that you are an animal person?

Please elaborate Murphismo!

Yes, please do. I want to see if it is the same as mine. I feared a hung jury and when it came back the way it did I was shocked and angry. Now I wonder even more. Could you let us all know please.

Never mind I see you have already answered.

Amazing how I feel a sense of peace from this lightening strike? Like others, I just got this weird sense of reassurance from this? Like everything will be okay?

At first I thought Caylee was angry and was restless. Now I believe it was more like telling us that she will not be forgotten. She will get Justice. Maybe not how we all wanted it to happen, but eventually Casey will have to answer for her actions.

We love you Caylee.

"Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra"

Anybody know what I am referring to?

(oh and just for the record - in our speech we use near constant metaphors to express ourselves)

I have no doubt it is Caylee communicating her displeasure at the recent happenings in the quest for justice.

please share!

I just think america is fed up, I think we are nearing the end of an era - we are not the same country we were 10 years ago. I really, really think there are going to be some serious reprocussions to this whole thing. It has enraged and affected too many, I think America is just fed up... :twocents: I just think this isn't going to be the end of the story

I had heard that when you see a butterfly it is the beloved soul of a dearly departed person you were close to in life. The butterfly representing "transformation" from one life to another. I, too, have had a butterfly experience I believe was related to my husband.

I think God is telling us that He will have the final say. He holds justice in his hands. Justice will be done someday.

WESH tv's Michelle Meredith just showed a video with a pic of the tree and it is burned at the top with bark missing in stripes a little lower on the trunk.

O/T but the reporter also stated that the A's are back home as of a few mins ago.

Looks like Karma hasn't left Orlando after all.

The Hawk, the Train, the Lightning. Loud, a voice that must be heard. JMO I just found out and I'm amazed.

Miss James,
I have seen your avatar and quote.
I know what it means.

I should tell you that every time I see it, it reminds me of my birds. :)

:tyou:

Amazing how I feel a sense of peace from this lightening strike? Like others, I just got this weird sense of reassurance from this? Like everything will be okay?

At first I thought Caylee was angry and was restless. Now I believe it was more like telling us that she will not be forgotten. She will get Justice. Maybe not how we all wanted it to happen, but eventually Casey will have to answer for her actions.

We love you Caylee.

Exactly how I feel. It calms me. :grouphug:

I just think america is fed up, I think we are nearing the end of an era - we are not the same country we were 10 years ago. I really, really think there are going to be some serious reprocussions to this whole thing. It has enraged and affected too many, I think America is just fed up... :twocents: I just think this isn't going to be the end of the story

And when I say the end of the story, not just the CA story - I see a lot of changes coming down the road, been have a general feeling of unease for quite sometime. Sort of like this is just NOT the same world anymore. So much evil, unrest, hatred, starvation - I am a biologist by trade and the planet has hit's it's resource limits. Things just really seem to be going downhill and fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockymountaingirl