ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not seen a jail video in which Casey says she did not rule out the suing Z?G, but regardless, that is not the same thing as accusing her publicly. Also not publicly, it's in the police reports that she did rule her out.

Mr Morgan has it on DVD...:great: Jail tapes were all released to the public under the sunshine rules, it's probably still there if you want to look for it.
CA took ICA's conversation about ZG and went to media with it.She tells Mr Morgan herself that she was speaking WITH ICA's authority about her, so I'm not sure how much more obvious that could be. She tells media about ZG with ICA's authority.
Whether she admitted to LE that this ZG was not the one is academic, because CA went with the information that ICA gave her, and broadcast it to Media!
Media did not have access to police files.... they had CA telling them about ZG.
Bingo!

Katie Sue Robinson- Sawgrass employee- refused to be interviewed.
Cpl Eric Edwards states he notified YM of that.
Vicky Aleman was the friend she told Eric Edwards to contact re people ICA knew at Sawgrass..
Both of their Facebook pages were taken down soon after this..

That came from scared monkeys with the comment that they got it from here.

"Sometimes I go and read at WS, and I remembered seeing this a couple of days ago."

I can find nothing confirming that KSR actually worked for Sawgrass.

I am betting that ICA will NOT attend any ZFG Depo. I am thinking the threats thing against ICA is hyped up to provide justification to get her out of State and un-available for 'safety' reasons. ZFG, TES, OCSO and other suitors are going to have to locate ICA and then seek to extradite her IMO. All part of the ever ongoing DT stage management.

Ding Ding Ding Ding - Correct!

I know I've been wrong about plenty on this case but if Casey Anthony turns up to that depo, I'll eat my hat!

I can find nothing other than speculation here that says Katie Sue Robinson worked for Sawgrass. Additionally, she apparently did later agree to be interviewed:

On one of the documents that will come out later they have have Katie Sue Robinson did an interview on 24 July 2008: “Katie Sue Robinson was interviewed on 07/24/2008. Katie Sue Robinson knew very little about Casey Anthony. She reported that she had only seen Caylee Anthony once in her life. Though they have mutual friends, Katie Sue Robinson and Casey Anthony do not socialize.”

http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/2009/05/06/recap-the-witness-katie-sue-robinson/

So the link you provide as proof is a web forum? That is not proof.
Why don't you read what the official Sheriffs dept supplementary report says?
I provided the link which clearly documents that she did not.

That came from scared monkeys with the comment that they got it from here.

"Sometimes I go and read at WS, and I remembered seeing this a couple of days ago."

I can find nothing confirming that KSR actually worked for Sawgrass.

No it comes from the supplementary report which I linked for you.

ETA - she was added to the State's witness list on Dec 3,2008 - Katie Sue Robinson employee of Sawgrass # 258 on the list.

Maybe we need to lay this out in a powerpoint presentation. It seemed to work for defense with the jury. lol

ETA - she was added to the State's witness list on Dec 3,2008 - Katie Sue Robinson employee of Sawgrass # 258 on the list.

I'm looking at the State's witness list. It says Katie Sue Robinson, but does not say employee of Sawgrass. She lived at Sawgrass but only met Casey once. It's not likely that she was somehow in cahoots with Casey in framing Z?G as has been implied here.

So the link you provide as proof is a web forum? That is not proof.
Why don't you read what the official Sheriffs dept supplementary report says?
I provided the link which clearly documents that she did not.

I read it. It does not say she's an employee at Sawgrass.

But didn't her attys tell her she only had 30 days to answer or a suit would be filed???

Fact is Casey Anthony was given the chance to clear this up through ZG's attorney and she refused. Now she is being sued.

That's how it works.

I think she has a case. I think ICA messed up by not answering those questions.

No, the lawsuit was filed years ago. The questions are PART of the lawsuit, and were just filed recently. Just like the deposition will be part of the lawsuit.

I can find nothing other than speculation here that says Katie Sue Robinson worked for Sawgrass. Additionally, she apparently did later agree to be interviewed:

On one of the documents that will come out later they have have Katie Sue Robinson did an interview on 24 July 2008: “Katie Sue Robinson was interviewed on 07/24/2008. Katie Sue Robinson knew very little about Casey Anthony. She reported that she had only seen Caylee Anthony once in her life. Though they have mutual friends, Katie Sue Robinson and Casey Anthony do not socialize.”

http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/2009/05/06/recap-the-witness-katie-sue-robinson/

She is on a witness list as an employee of Sawgrass...

http://www.justice4caylee.org/t6784-state-witness-list

OFFICIAL STATE WITNESS LIST (November 17, 2008)
(current as of June 16, 2010 - includes all Amended and Supplemental Lists - received from the Orange County Clerk's Office)

(251) Katie Sue Robinson - employee of Sawgrass Apts - added Dec 3, 2008

Here is where it is documented that she refuses interview.
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/05.pdf

I am not debating whether KSR refused (and later granted) an interview. I'm debating whether she is an employee at Sawgrass. I think it's very reckless for people here to accuse her of being implicit in helping Casey to frame Z?G, particularly since there is no proof that she ever worked there and she stated she does not socialize with Casey and only met her one time.

I am not debating whether KSR refused (and later granted) an interview. I'm debating whether she is an employee at Sawgrass. I think it's very reckless for people here to accuse her of being implicit in helping Casey to frame Z?G, particularly since there is no proof that she ever worked there and she stated she does not socialize with Casey and only met her one time.

Which is it - you think she did or did not give an interview... you just insisted she did. I provided a link to a report by Eric Edwards that she refused. Simple as that.
She is described as a Sawgrass employee on many occasions , including the State's witness list
http://www.rosespeaks.com/wp-content/uploads/downloads/2011/06/STATEWITNESSLIST.pdf

Which is it - you think she did or did not give an interview... you just insisted she did. I provided a link to a report by Eric Edwards that she refused. Simple as that.
She is described as a Sawgrass employee on many occasions , including the State's witness list
http://www.rosespeaks.com/wp-content/uploads/downloads/2011/06/STATEWITNESSLIST.pdf

I'm saying that she did at first refuse an interview and later gave one. There is nothing I can find in any of the real official documents stating that she is/was an employee at Sawgrass. What you keep linking to are altered copies of the witness list, notice in red:

FYI: THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL STATE WITNESS LIST
This list was created by "humbleopinion"

The rumor that she worked for Sawgrass seems to have originated on this forum. There is NOTHING in the real documents that says any such thing. To imply that she worked there and helped Casey frame ZFG is a libelous accusation.

EDIT: I linked to the REAL witness list. Did you look at it?

I want to know why there wasn't a public outcry from the Hispanic community about one of their own being falsely implicated in a horrendous crime like there was within the black community when Susan Smith lied and said a black man took her children? And to add insult to injury, one of their own (two, if you count Geraldo) defended the person who made up these false allegations about one of their own. JB kept talking like he was being discriminated against because he is Hispanic, yet it was his own client who painted all Hispanics in a negative light. I wonder why no one has called KC on this. Why has no one asked her why she tried to 'pin' this on a Hispanic woman?

I'm saying that she did at first refuse an interview and later gave one. There is nothing I can find in any of the real official documents stating that she is/was an employee at Sawgrass. What you keep linking to are altered copies of the witness list, notice in red:

FYI: THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL STATE WITNESS LIST
This list was created by "humbleopinion"

The rumor that she worked for Sawgrass seems to have originated on this forum. There is NOTHING in the real documents that says any such thing. To imply that she worked there and helped Casey frame ZFG is a libelous accusation.

EDIT: I linked to the REAL witness list. Did you look at it?

Yikes, someone here said she helped KC frame ZG? I didn't see that and yeah, you're right...I never thought that was true and that would be total speculation from what I've read. I simply pointed out that she (supposedly, I cannot find anything other than WS posts on it and have not searched that deep) worked there and would not be interviewed, but never thought she helped KC.
There is someone else that pointed LE to KSR, one of KC's other friends...Maybe our very own Nitrous, and maybe he said that KSR worked at Sawgrass. Dunno if it was Dante, though, or another friend...and think it starts to get way off topic as far as ZG's lawsuit cause I never thought KSR knew much. Just answering a question another poster asked earlier about who she was...

I want to know why there wasn't a public outcry from the Hispanic community about one of their own being falsely implicated in a horrendous crime like there was within the black community when Susan Smith lied and said a black man took her children? And to add insult to injury, one of their own (two, if you count Geraldo) defended the person who made up these false allegations about one of their own. JB kept talking like he was being discriminated against because he is Hispanic, yet it was his own client who painted all Hispanics in a negative light. I wonder why no one has called KC on this. Why has no one asked her why she tried to 'pin' this on a Hispanic woman?

It's hard to tell why there wasn't a major public outcry. Some Hispanics in the Orlando area did speak out a few times about Casey falsely accusing ZFG. I think ZFG once said on HLN a couple of years back that she did deal with racism as a result of the accusation.

I think part of the reason there was never a major outcry was because in a lot of doc dumps there were records of Casey having Hispanic boyfriends and friends. Kio Torres told Bailey and Joyce Dickens a couple that lived in the neighborhood that Casey had Hispanic boyfriends back in high school which was years before Ricardo Morales.

Also when the news story first broke about Caylee's disappearance the media had information about Casey not reporting Caylee missing for 31 days and eventually the pictures of Casey partying at Fusian surfaced. The police were having doubts about Caylee being missing early on and it could be that Hispanic women weren't enduring racism because people in Orlando knew something was fishy with Casey and some people weren't going around pointing the figure at Hispanic women.

In the Susan Smith and the Charles Stuart cases, they both falsely accused black men of victimizing them and initially the public and police believed their stories. With Charles Stuart he accused a black man of shooting him and pregnant wife in a predominately black neighborhood in Boston. Many young black men were harassed by police and others around Boston until the investigators found holes Stuart's story and Stuart's brother gave info to the police which lead to Stuart being a called a suspect and he committed suicide soon after.

With Susan Smith, people and law enforcement in her area at first also believed the black carjacker story and black men in the area were harrassed for days until the police caught onto Susan and she eventually confessed.

With Casey Anthony, she gave name to police right away. Stuart and Smith gave made up descriptions. Police and the public knew right away that the "nanny" had a name and Casey wasn't just giving the description of an unnamed Hispanic woman. If Casey had made up a crazy story of dark Hispanic woman snatching Caylee in some public place and the police released that info to the public there could have been incidents of Hispanic women being mistreated in public which would have led to outcry from Hispanic communities.

Another reason why the Hispanic community make a huge storm to Casey's allegations against ZFG is because the physical appearances of Hispanics vary quite a bit and some people in Hispanic communities don't really deal with racism that much . Keep in mind that Hispanic is more a term to describe an various ethnicities that are linked to Spanish speaking cultures. There are some Hispanics that have mostly European heritage and they don't fit the usual idea of Hispanics having dark hair, eyes or dark skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get