2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, that is exactly what they said..!

I wonder if Wendy can get in any trouble with such an outrageous statement.

Who was she accusing of pimping Caylee? If it was Casey, nothing would surprise me. She was desperate for money. The question of what she did with Caylee when GA & CA were at work remains unanswered. She told them she had a job. Where did she go? Did she sneak back into the house like Jeff Ashton opined or ?

If she's capable of dumping her babygirl like trash, nothing else shocks me.

To the Michigan contingent that followed the Casey Anthony case :grouphug:

It was such fun to be on the daily trial and sidebar threads knowing that some of you lived nearby - literally. Per a proposal from one of the Michigan Websleuths, I hoped that we'd be able to meet and celebrate Justice for Caylee at the "rogue" Waffle House in Lawrence, MI. I'm sure that all of you in the Great Lakes State are just as disappointed about the verdict as am I, but life goes on, and we have to continue to hope and pray that there will eventually be justice for little Caylee.

Who was she accusing of pimping Caylee? If it was Casey, nothing would surprise me. She was desperate for money. The question of what she did with Caylee when GA & CA were at work remains unanswered. She told them she had a job. Where did she go? Did she sneak back into the house like Jeff Ashton opined or ?

Richard Grund said for quite a while, she dropped Caylee off with them when she went to "work" . No sure though, when they broke up, and what she did with her at night, when CA and GA were not available...

She was accusing Casey of Pimping Caylee, this is so hard for me to think about it turns my stomach.
But you are correct in that Casey is capable of ANYTHING...but if there was one shred of evidence of that for sure the prosecution would have investigated and brought it up at trial, don't ya think?
Wendy was saying that's why some pics were under seal and she was wrong about that, there are none.

If there were pics showing any pimping of Caylee, she would have been charged with a lot more than murder.

LOLZ!!!
Lawd ...I didn't see that post before Vel . I just remember seeing that crazy look before and couldn't figure it out ..

I am so so happy - estatic even that Casey isn't marketable . Thank goodness and a big BRAVO to every dime that we can take from an Anthony hand over the death of Caylee .
Let them all get 40 hour jobs I say - like the rest of the world .

Does anyone know if the FBI ever questioned Casey?

I believe all she ever said to an FBI agent was that she felt that Caylee was alive, something like that...nothing too defintive...not something that would prove lying, according to the legal thread, if that is what you are thinking...

I'm sure this has been posted somewhere already, but I'm late catchign up with the threads today:

(snipped)

"The jury's not guilty verdict has not changed the opinion of the cops who grilled Anthony and investigated Caylee's death.

When asked whether he still believed that Anthony was guilty, Allen replied, "I certainly don't have any doubt."

Demings said that an investigation involving the case remains open and involves a witness tampering allegation. He would not elaborate."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey_anth...vide-protection-leaves-jail/story?id=14050196

Is this old or new news? TIA!

I'm sure this has been posted somewhere already, but I'm late catchign up with the threads today:

(snipped)

"The jury's not guilty verdict has not changed the opinion of the cops who grilled Anthony and investigated Caylee's death.

When asked whether he still believed that Anthony was guilty, Allen replied, "I certainly don't have any doubt."

Demings said that an investigation involving the case remains open and involves a witness tampering allegation. He would not elaborate."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey_anth...vide-protection-leaves-jail/story?id=14050196

Is this old or new news? TIA!

--we heard about the witness tampering case when lauraB's depo came out..
detective melich, supplemental report:

"Given the fact that Form "A" appeared to be a fraudulent document it was determined that a seperate case # be drawn to continue this investigation into Laura Buchanan."

"On sept.21 2010 eric edwards generated a seperate case # (10-086155) to investigate the possibility that Laura B knowingly and unlawfully created and presented a document (Form A) knowing it to be false.

All further interviews and investigative efforts regarding Laura Buchanan and the Field Activity Forms are documented under the new case #."

Case # 10-086155 Type of Case : Tampering.
~ ~ ~ ~

http://www.wftv.com/news/28521417/detail.html
--July 12 /2011--

The Casey case is closed, but the witness tampering investigation involving an altered Texas Equusearch document that was in the possession of her defense team is ongoing.

"A defense team investigator having possession of something that could be a fabricated document. How far could it go or don't you know yet?" reporter Kathi Belich asked Sgt. Allen.

"We don't know. Obviously we'll follow up. Obviously there are still a number of people we will need to interview in regard to that and we hope to get to the bottom of that," said Sgt. Allen.

--we heard about the witness tampering case when lauraB's depo came out..
detective melich, supplemental report:

"Given the fact that Form "A" appeared to be a fraudulent document it was determined that a seperate case # be drawn to continue this investigation into Laura Buchanan."

"On sept.21 2010 eric edwards generated a seperate case # (10-086155) to investigate the possibility that Laura B knowingly and unlawfully created and presented a document (Form A) knowing it to be false.

All further interviews and investigative efforts regarding Laura Buchanan and the Field Activity Forms are documented under the new case #."

Case # 10-086155 Type of Case : Tampering.
~ ~ ~ ~

http://www.wftv.com/news/28521417/detail.html
--July 12 /2011--

The Casey case is closed, but the witness tampering investigation involving an altered Texas Equusearch document that was in the possession of her defense team is ongoing.

"A defense team investigator having possession of something that could be a fabricated document. How far could it go or don't you know yet?" reporter Kathi Belich asked Sgt. Allen.

"We don't know. Obviously we'll follow up. Obviously there are still a number of people we will need to interview in regard to that and we hope to get to the bottom of that," said Sgt. Allen.

Thanks, Laurie! :hug: I got excited there for a second. :waitasec:

The whole Puerto Rico idea sounds about right. Somewhere yesterday I saw a video of Baez and his wife in an airport.....wonder if he's going where Casey is going when released? Hmmmmm?!?!

Lol, I don't know if JB and wife want KC around. At least not the wife. Both know who she is.

I did wonder when the verdict was being read if the young EF would take her in or help her out. EF had the closest girl bond, and sat there a cried as hard as KC did right along with her. I was surprised, then I remembered she just got out of law school, so she has no idea what a criminal mind is yet. I hope she does not let her stay with her, but EF is an adult and can make her own choices.

We really don't know where KC is going. Guess we will find out soon enough.

I just need the jurors to go away. I heard JF's interview with Gary Tuchman of CNN this a.m and man, she bugs me. :/Says there were lots of yelling and screaming. the 6 who wanted to convict her of manslaughter basically gave way 'cause they couldn't argue their position well enough or something.

I just need the jurors to go away. I heard JF's interview with Gary Tuchman of CNN this a.m and man, she bugs me. :/Says there were lots of yelling and screaming. the 6 who wanted to convict her of manslaughter basically gave way 'cause they couldn't argue their position well enough or something.
JF, in particular, needs to go away. She keeps contradicting herself. When she first came out, she said she believed it was an accident. Now she saying, she doesn't think it was an accident. Last night, juror #11 said there was one other person who wanted to be foreman, but ended up "helping" him. I bet it was JF.

Just because you can't argue your point is not an excuse to acquit a murderer. They sound as if its a parking ticket and not a child killed by its mother. I am so sick of hearing how they regret and or are so sorry. They dropped the ball plain and simple and its really took me a few days to see this jury for what it is because most of the time I'd not question a decision and feel like justice was served for the victim.
MOO

JF, in particular, needs to go away. She keeps contradicting herself. When she first came out, she said she believed it was an accident. Now she saying, she doesn't think it was an accident. Last night, juror #11 said there was one other person who wanted to be foreman, but ended up "helping" him. I bet it was JF.

Yes. She says she wasn't going to convict her of anything but she was one of the 6 who wanted manslaughter. Huh? She also whines that people are 'missing' something 'cause they don't like/understand the verdict 'cause the jurors followed the letter of the law AND didn't use emotion. Um, yeah. :/

I actually feel a little happy knowing that today is the day she was supposed to be out of jail, BUT SHE'S NOT.

In my opinion JF is the one hounding the media instead of the opposite...she is LOVING being the center of attention. She really should stay off the tv seeing as she comes across poorly IMO - not doing herself or any of the other jurors any favors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa