Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if you all noticed the name of the bank on the check is "Bank of Cayman Islands." I have googled it and can't find that name. New company, new bank account (note check # is 1001) and an unlisted bank ~ isn't looking too good to me. (Not sure how to trace routing numbers so I didn't try that yet.) But it looks a little phony to me at this point. Can anyone else verify that anything is real about this check?

picture.php

http://www.radaronline.com/sites/radaronline.com/files/Casey Anthony Cheque[1]-1.pdf

HLN just said it's not real.

Officers of the Court apparently can moonlight as AGENTS.
Baez has worked long, hard and to an extent pro bono for his pay day. I doubt he will share the booty now.

Lets hope the public backlash severely curtails their earning potential.

ITA

Supposedly he turned up at the jail for a visit with ICA today. He was driving a white BMW convertible. I heard he had been through a foreclosure. I would expect that to hurt his credit..soooooooooo where did he get the cash for a car like that??

ICA may have met her match in JB????

ITA

Supposedly he turned up at the jail for a visit with ICA today. He was driving a white BMW convertible. I heard he had been through a foreclosure. I would expect that to hurt his credit..soooooooooo where did he get the cash for a car like that??

Barbra Walters interview?
Ive always liked her but if I found out they paid him for that interview I
will be so mad.
Barbra is a Mother. :maddening:

Barbra Walters interview?
Ive always liked her but if I found out they paid him for that interview I
will be so mad.
Barbra is a Mother. :maddening:

bbm

Barbara is not what I would call Mother of the Year by any means...she was some mans mistress for many years. A man who by the way, was married, too!

Side note: they didn't end their affair to save his marriage but, to protect their careers!

BW = :loser:

bbm

Barbara is not what I would call Mother of the Year by any means...she was some mans mistress for many years. A man who by the way, was married, too!

Side note: they didn't end their affair to save his marriage but, to protect their careers!

BW = :loser:

Well, when she discussed it, I think it was because he was black but she did say she was very in love with him. She said he has now remarried and happily. And she did ask for his permission to talk about it in her book.
I would just be very dissapointed if they paid for that interview:(

Anyways, it just came on local news that someone deposited $200 into her acct. wonder if it was JB?

She's only just got started

But she'll be stopped alright because the effects are cumulative

She can't stop. And that's her problem

But she'll be stopped and it will be earlier than her arrival at the Pearly Gates

The Titanic was supposed to be unsinkable

The old gunslingers were supposed to be unbeatable

but they all met their match

and so will she

I hope you're right...imagine at 25 starting with no education, no drivers license, no "real" friends, a nation (world actually) that vilifies you and more debt than some people amass in a lifetime if the lawsuits against her are successful.

That cool million (If it ever materializes) won't go far - can't think of anyone more deserving!

Don't know if you all noticed the name of the bank on the check is "Bank of Cayman Islands." I have googled it and can't find that name. New company, new bank account (note check # is 1001) and an unlisted bank ~ isn't looking too good to me. (Not sure how to trace routing numbers so I didn't try that yet.) But it looks a little phony to me at this point. Can anyone else verify that anything is real about this check?

picture.php

http://www.radaronline.com/sites/radaronline.com/files/Casey Anthony Cheque[1]-1.pdf

Content is not available.

ITA

Maybe from the money he saved by not paying KC's taxes? I don't know. jmo

Agreed! Anybody who offers to pay her money for an interview/book/movie would be wasting their money b/c chances are more likely than not it won't be the truth. Not to mention so many people have vowed to ban anything that would be profitable to ICA.

Further, I feel quite sure that her 'handlers'...whoever they end up being....Mr. Baez, hired PR reps, etc., will most likely put a ton of restrictions on any interview she agrees to give. There's no way Mr. Baez, et. al., will allow her to give any interviews without at least one of them right by her side, advising her all the way on what she can and can't answer, how she can and can't answer, and so on. Bottom line, regardless of who 'gets' the interview, it won't be worth squat, because 1) it won't be factual, and 2) there will be a lot of questions that she won't be allowed to answer.

JMO.........but mark my word. :lol: ;)

Sorry if this observation has already been posted by others. I haven't read all of this thread...you guys move so fast, I can't keep up! ;)

Well, when she discussed it, I think it was because he was black but she did say she was very in love with him. She said he has now remarried and happily. And she did ask for his permission to talk about it in her book.
I would just be very dissapointed if they paid for that interview:(

Anyways, it just came on local news that someone deposited $200 into her acct. wonder if it was JB?

Well, perhaps BW is just the person to interview Casey...they have something in common after all!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3080101/ns/dateline_nbc-newsmakers/t/daughters-new-horizon/

In the summer of 1984, Barbara Walters did not report a very big story — her 15-year-old daughter Jackie, was missing.

“I was a runaway,” says Jackie. “I loved to run. I thought running would solve all my problems.”

For an entire month Barbara didn’t know where she was or what to do about it.

Barbara Walters: “Another parent would call the police. I didn’t want the headlines.
It’s not that I didn’t want the headlines for myself. I didn’t want the headlines for her. I thought, ‘I don’t know what she’ll do.’”

well, perhaps bw is just the person to interview casey...they have something in common after all!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3080101/ns/dateline_nbc-newsmakers/t/daughters-new-horizon/

in the summer of 1984, barbara walters did not report a very big story — her 15-year-old daughter jackie, was missing.

“i was a runaway,” says jackie. “i loved to run. I thought running would solve all my problems.”

for an entire month barbara didn’t know where she was or what to do about it.

Barbara walters: “another parent would call the police. I didn’t want the headlines.
it’s not that i didn’t want the headlines for myself. I didn’t want the headlines for her. I thought, ‘i don’t know what she’ll do.’”

wth!
Wow!

Well, perhaps BW is just the person to interview Casey...they have something in common after all!

In the summer of 1984, Barbara Walters did not report a very big story — her 15-year-old daughter Jackie, was missing.

“I was a runaway,” says Jackie. “I loved to run. I thought running would solve all my problems.”

For an entire month Barbara didn’t know where she was or what to do about it.

Barbara Walters: “Another parent would call the police. I didn’t want the headlines.
It’s not that I didn’t want the headlines for myself. I didn’t want the headlines for her. I thought, ‘I don’t know what she’ll do.’”

Wow. Interesting to think that had Caylee's Law been in effect at that time, Barbara might have been in a world of trouble.

After hearing Al Taylor on HLM, I think I see the game they’re playing. He said they would make their money by broadcasting the interview overseas and then give it to the US media for free. I bet the oversea station that first airs it is OWNED by one of our major stations like ABC or CBS, so when they eventually play it here they can claim they never paid for the interview. Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky. Just my own opinion.

I think millions of people should offer millions for millions of interviews. I think she should travel all over the world for them, then when she arrives they should say, 'Sorry about the money thing, but we lied, there is none. We knew you would understand'.

Ok miss Anthony we appreciate you letting us publish your story. You'll be hearing form us soon.

[KC] When will I be getting my check?

Your check?

[KC] Yes, my million dollars. You said if I tell you my story you will pay me a million dollars.

Oh that, sorry I Lied.

Ok miss Anthony we appreciate you letting us publish your story. You'll be hearing form us soon.

Your check?

[KC] Yes, my million dollars. You said if I tell you my story you will pay me a million dollars.

Oh that, sorry I Lied.

And she will have it in 2 accounts 1. for living and 1 for in ""I get in trouble again account. The in case I get in trouble account will go fast cause she knows she can even get away with murder so anything else is small beans so she will drain it fast :) She will figure she doesn't really need that account. jmo

Let her get the million - $4000.00 court costs lying to investigators + $70,000-ish tax lien + $5,517.75 court costs Fraud Case + $112,000-ish Texas Equusearch + $200,000 Leonard Padilla - Total to date $391,517.75
* this does not include this:
Last week lead prosecutor Linda Drane-Burdick filed what's called a motion "to tax special costs of investigation."
Burdick's motion claims that because Casey was convicted of lying to police she should be required to pay all costs of prosecution and investigation by police.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/071411-leonard-padilla-suing-casey-anthony
Updated: Thursday, 14 Jul 2011, 6:59 AM EDT
Published : Thursday, 14 Jul 2011, 6:51 AM EDT
Leonard Padilla suing Casey Anthony

The million will be taxed and I figure it will be a deal between Network and JB with stipulation that FCA has to be there, with JB- so wouldn't it be understood that there would be a separate deal between JB & FCA? Rounded off after taxes 700,000 - how much is he going to give to FCA?

Your check?

Oh that, sorry I Lied.

Priceless! :floorlaugh:

Let her get the million - $4000.00 court costs lying to investigators + $70,000-ish tax lien + $5,517.75 court costs Fraud Case + $112,000-ish Texas Equusearch + $200,000 Leonard Padilla - Total to date $391,517.75
* this does not include this:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/071411-leonard-padilla-suing-casey-anthony
Updated: Thursday, 14 Jul 2011, 6:59 AM EDT
Published : Thursday, 14 Jul 2011, 6:51 AM EDT
Leonard Padilla suing Casey Anthony

The million will be taxed and I figure it will be a deal between Network and JB with stipulation that FCA has to be there, with JB- so wouldn't it be understood that there would be a separate deal between JB & FCA? Rounded off after taxes 700,000 - how much is he going to give to FCA?

Leonard Padilla is suing her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member