Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the cherry-picker truck is being used right now to help block the view. If that's correct, then I'm afraid they may have found something... :(

If so, chopper needs to go up NOW

LE seems to be very determined that something is close to the home.

Oh please don't let it be the baby. :(

Seems that way Kamille. The searchs are close to the baby's home for a reason. I have a feeling LE isn't flying blind about this. Picturing a well being disassembled in search of baby Lisa brings a very ugly picture to mind. :(
It breaks my heart.
Praying Lisa is found.

imo

Irwin's home is 3620 N Lister Ave Kansas City, MO

Well: 3838 N Brighton Ave, Kansas City, MO

Is this correct?

Yes. If google maps is still showing 11 miles, it's because it's mistakenly taking you to 3620 Lister Ave, instead of 3620 N. Lister Ave. It did the same for me when I was first looking up the address. THere's a big difference between those two addresses!

attachment.php

A----House with cistern that they are searching now

B----- The House where Baby Lisa was last seen at.

Attachments

• aaaaaaa.JPG
    aaaaaaa.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 316
As this baby Lisa search continues, my well-being is disassembled :(

Kansas City police spokesman Steve Young says the search was the result of a law enforcement canvass of the area, not a tip.

they clarified:

We just received this statement from police, via email: Investigators received a tip about an abandoned house (3838 N Brighton) with a well in the area near Lisa Irwin's home. Detectives and KCFD are on scene checking the well in the rear of the residence.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 12:42 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1aV170tma

I wish I could trust that this was just an effort to be thorough in their search, and not related to a specific tip that has given them extra concern. Sitting here waiting for the results of a routine "rule it out" type search seems like a waste of time. : (

Yes. If google maps is still showing 11 miles, it's because it's mistakenly taking you to 3620 Lister Ave, instead of 3620 N. Lister Ave. It did the same for me when I was first looking up the address. THere's a big difference between those two addresses!

Yep, this happened to me too. Here's the directions from NORTH Lister (about .5 miles):

Driving directions to 3838 N Brighton Ave, Kansas City, MO 64117 3D2D

3620 N Lister Ave
Kansas City, MO 64117

1. Head northeast on N Lister Ave toward NE 37 St/NE 37th St
0.1 mi
2. Take the 2nd right onto NE 37 St/NE 37th St
0.2 mi
3. Turn left onto N Brighton Ave
Destination will be on the left
0.2 mi

3838 N Brighton Ave
Kansas City, MO 64117

Starting to wonder if the phones were the cause of the dumpster fire. But then, why would someone need to destroy cell phones? Can't you erase anything on them? (never owned a cell phone, obviously.)

I don't understand the big fuss over the cell phones. Couldn't any information they need from them be obtained from the cell phone company?? idk.

Thank you.

I think the cherry-picker truck is being used right now to help block the view. If that's correct, then I'm afraid they may have found something... :(

They must not want the cameras to see what they are doing now. Doesn't sound very good.

Sorry nursie I see you posted the exact same info a few posts above me. Thread is moving fast!

It's actually the 3800 block of N. Brighton, but the abandoned house sits on the corner of 39th & N. Brighton.

How do we know this....is there a link....because if you do a google street view right where the article says (AT 38th and Brighton) there is a house with a deck that looks very much like that one in the photo.

TIA

538 viewers right now - more guests than members. Welcome to Websleuths! Please join us - we'd love to have you...

I signed in so I would no longer be a "lurker" hehe :seeya: btw..my :seeya: means "hi" not see ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back