LE serves search warrant on family's home

Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T

No - the Dec 20th warrant - they weren't allowed in at all. But there were a few served early on - one they even used luminol and the A's were allowed to stay - but maybe they did make them go out back.

And the warrant for the infamous gas cans and pants - GA brought them out for LE to collect.

When the warrant was served at steven powell's house in Puyallup, the powelll's and the 2 boys were kept in the backyard. When josh powell tried to go in the house he was blocked from entering by the police.

Did the parents go back inside at all before they went to stay at the other house? Does anyone know?

They were in there at least once with the reporter who filmed the inside of the home. I wonder if that is some of the raw footage that LE are trying to get a hold of?

MOO

They searched inside the house. Remember reporters went in just after they left. The plastic on the window and the picture of the crib. It was stated the house had just been searched in the media.

They thought it was a kidnapping. Like zarah baker. They went back in and tore that house apart. moo I dont think they searched every nook and cranny. moo

I really do NOT think this is the case here, but, it is possible and has been done before to wrap a body in plastic bags and blankets and a variety of other things, and really mask the smell quite well.

Or (and it pains me to type this) a cooler. A baby, wrapped tightly, surrounded by ice (even if it was just ice from the home freezer put in ziploc bags or something) could fit in a large cooler. At least I think it would. Thankfully I don't have first-hand knowledge of that information.

.....not if she dropped from the attic or a light switch down into the wall. Have you ever tried to get a dead mouse out of your wall? It can't be done without cutting holes in the drywall.

Yes you are right! We once had to take a brick out of a finished fireplace just to get a stupid dead mouse out. It was only about 3" long but smelled HORRIFIC!!!

I don't think it's the phones. I think it's other types of evidence, IMO. Like Owl mentioned before, they may use luminol.

I'm thinking of bedding, clothing, other signs of injury/death... :(

Also, in light of the GJ subpoenas of the raw film footage, I had been thinking it was probably because of inconsistencies in something someone said. However, now I wonder if there was something shown in the footage at the home that caught LE's attention?

that is what I was trying to say in my earlier post,but could nt put it like you,,thank you!!

But I am sure they didn't search inside the walls and under the floor.

I'm not sure what they did...... They didn't tell us but you may be correct they didn't search inside the walls and under the floor.

I was answering another poster's questions about whether they had searched the home in the past :)

Are they there now?

I found this:

Police will return to the home where baby Lisa Irwin disappeared from 15 days ago. The family has been staying with other family members at a different residence. On Tuesday, police obtained a search warrant and plan to take a second look at Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin's home. Officers didn't say when that search will happen, but it's likely it will happen on Wednedway.

**note that is not my typo LOL

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-kcpd-new-search-irwin-home-missing-baby-20111018,0,794561.story

They were in there at least once with the reporter who filmed the inside of the home. I wonder if that is some of the raw footage that LE are trying to get a hold of?

MOO
Why would the footage be in the house? They'd be getting it from that reporter, not executing a search warrant on the house.

LMAO, I am soooo stealing that first sentence. Sorry, that's the first time I've laughed all day. Luv it! (oh, and I don't think anyone is really getting snarky in here, well, I might be, but that's just me, I think people are just wiped out from the roller coaster today. OMG, that was one really long run on sentence!)

Well, your probably right. I've had the pleasure of being in our local courthouse all day with jury duty.

This can only be a postitive thing. They either find something that will help or it will support the parents story. Anything and everything needs to be done to find Lisa!! Praying for answers! :woohoo: Hey they said they have nothing to hide so why not do everything to possible !!

If I were the parents I would have let them search from day one just to get the guilt off me and let them move on with the investigation. By not cooperating they have let precious time looking for baby Lisa slip by.

Does anyone know which house those evidence bags were taken out of where they blocked off the road in the past few days? Was that the house they are staying in now or the neighbour's house? The media were reporting searches at both houses at one point.

Why would the footage be in the house? They'd be getting it from that reporter, not executing a search warrant on the house.

I think Kamille is referring to the GJ subpoena. This is kind of what I was thinking - I wonder if there was some footage taken of the home and something caught LE"s attention, maybe something changed or disappeared?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HottVixen