LE serves search warrant on family's home

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are they pulling on? Weeds? A small tree?

Are they on a slab, it looks like it from the pic I see, if so, do they have a crawl space that needs to be checked..

It has a walk-out basement in the back. There were screenshots earlier of LE previously back there in the garage under the house, I believe.

LE seems to be concentrating behind the shed but also walking back/forth some to the fence/wooded area.

In this satellite view, is that a woodpile behind the shed? Seems to be the spot where they are digging.

attachment.php

Hard to tell with the perspective of the camera but they look like they are digging close or within a couple of metres to the back left corner of the shed.

Should add though that the digging has stopped now, don't know where they are.

Hazmat guy pulling something large and apparently heavy. Can't see what it is because the tree is in the way!! Arg!!

I see the white bucket...somewhat opaque, so it didn't look "full", but can't tell what is in it exactly. I haven't seen any large amounts of soil or debris being taken from any one spot back there though. A few minutes ago..from front of the house view..one hazmat suit came down driveway carrying what looked to be a black trash bag. But it was being held casually and you could tell is wasn't full.

What the hell are they pulling in the backyard, was that a tree or something.

What are they pulling on? Weeds? A small tree?

Oh my word.

I will have to say that I don't think LE has any doubt that Lisa was not abducted... :(

LE searched this area very throughly in the days past. Now they are back again. SY says they are looking to see what the parents have now that they didn't have before. Was someone related to the case seen in the backyard at some point since the search was done?

I think this storage building/garage is gonna be lifted off it's foundation!!!:waitasec:

Hazmat guy pulling something large and apprently heavy. Can't see what it is because the tree is in the way!! Arg!!

I could not see it either ... poor guy, he looked like he was really "struggling" ...

Police cars going back and forth on the street by the backyard? I didn't even know there WAS a street back there?

Wouldn't most dogs who aren't trained in protection bark more at someone in the front than in the back? Especially if they came with steak and pet them for a minute? I don't know, just wondering. I'm not a dog person, but the dogs I have had were barking more because they wanted attention than bc they wanted to hurt you.

I have a rottie/german shepherd mix and a black lab/cocker mix...both dogs go absolutely ballistic when a stranger even walks near my home or my neighbours open their patio doors in the rear of the home. Every dog is different though.

(My dogs are not good examples. One barks at ringing telephones. ;))

Almost makes you wonder if its an old tartp or something thats been there for a while that the grass etc has grown through??? the pool that someone mentioned before??

2 hazmats walking from front of the house to the back of the house now. Watch for them on the feed from backyard.

I would say that is spot on.

Interesting observation. Maybe that's why they're getting weird readings from the probes? If they've done any soil testing, the soil INSIDE the old pool would be completely different from the soil in the rest of the yard - it's purchased "fill", not from the yard. It would be puzzling, if you didn't know that was a pool under there.

small childrens play tent just tossed aside casually, sitting over by the bucket. Doesn't appear to be significant (to them), but I do wonder why it would have been kept way back there. Typcially the kind of thing one sees in the house playroom or maybe kept on grass in good weather. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther