Cadaver dog hit on scent in DBs bedroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it keeps on going. :great:

Sarx and Oriah, thank you for all you do in "trying" to make us all understand. It's a thankless job. :floorlaugh:

I second that motion!
It's facinating and complicated. The trainers and handlers that do public searches are every bit as dedicated and hard working as anyone in the LE or Emergency response type of fields.What they are willing to go into and endure is heroic .I know I couldn't do it .Everything from crime scenes ,natural disasters and missing adults and children ,which ,at times can place them in harms way.
Thank you Oriah ,SARX and all the dog trainers and handlers in this field.
:gthanks:

PS Trainers sometimes work with several dogs and not all will qualify.It's a lot of time consuming work,but the ones that don't pass make great well trained pets if anyone is thinking of adopting!!!!

:yourock:

BBM
We also have to remember that the no fly zone was imposed during the search warrant search. The hit to get the search warrant was before this.

They wanted to search the backyard ,and I would think they would take a dog out there,but don't recall if that's been mentioned.

I do wonder if they tried a tracking dog to see if DB or anyone else left property on foot ,that might take them to a Lisa's body. Just an idea.

Why am I here and not getting my house ready for Thanksgiving?
It's going to be hard on my family if I have to explain why I enjoy hanging out with friends on WS.
Even though we don't all agree ,I do count you all as friends!

They wanted to search the backyard ,and I would think they would take a dog out there,but don't recall if that's been mentioned.

I do wonder if they tried a tracking dog to see if DB or anyone else left property on foot ,that might take them to a Lisa's body. Just an idea.

Why am I here and not getting my house ready for Thanksgiving?
It's going to be hard on my family if I have to explain why I enjoy hanging out with friends on WS.
Even though we don't all agree ,I do count you all as friends!
The no-fly zone was enforced during the 17 hour search. I think it is safe to assume that in 17 hours pretty much every square inch of the property was searched by multiple entities including the dogs. We are not taking an estate sized property.

BBM Totally know what you mean! I keep getting sucked back up into this vortex.

The no-fly zone was enforced during the 17 hour search. I think it is safe to assume that in 17 hours pretty much every square inch of the property was searched by multiple entities including the dogs. We are not taking an estate sized property.

I am positive that the views I watched during the 17 hour search were aireal. The no fly was announced when they were searching the woods. I know that the search I watched was in the back yard, and in the drive way. I believe there were two dogs and I remember somone posting to keep your eyes on the spaniel. Do I have the two searches confused? Please correct me if I do. tia

So glad you remember .Being right there must be surreal.

I've been in this vortex since Caylee was missing. You might as well get comfortable :seeya:

Wasn't there another no-fly zone enforced for the search on N. Brighton also? The day before when it was reported that LE was seen going into the woods with "sifters".

I am positive that the views I watched during the 17 hour search were aireal. The no fly was announced when they were searching the woods. I know that the search I watched was in the back yard, and in the drive way. I believe there were two dogs and I remember somone posting to keep your eyes on the spaniel. Do I have the two searches confused? Please correct me if I do. tia
Two days of no-fly zones. One with hte woods to the east of Brighton and one the day of the big search. I think(?) the day with the spaniel was a different search or earlier in the day before the no-fly was enforced. During part of the 17 hour search, the media on the ground was told to quit filming for a short period of time.

Wasn't there another no-fly zone enforced for the search on N. Brighton also? The day before when it was reported that LE was seen going into the woods with "sifters".

I am not sure which day it was, but as I posted earlier, I definitely remember that happening. I thought for sure they had located something and didn't want the news copters to film it.

There was one, maybe two, no fly or back off news helicopters requests in the weeks before the 17-hour search week.

So glad you remember .Being right there must be surreal.

I've been in this vortex since Caylee was missing. You might as well get comfortable :seeya:
Living here through this, it is kind of easy to remember the no-fly days. They were heavenly! The sound of the copter's overhead almost all day everyday is quite unnerving. Things of the media nature have subsided to a manageable level lately.

Two days of no-fly zones. One with hte woods to the east of Brighton and one the day of the big search. I think(?) the day with the spaniel was a different search or earlier in the day before the no-fly was enforced. During part of the 17 hour search, the media on the ground was told to quit filming for a short period of time.

I definitely remember the spaniel in the back yard. I also remember the dog gave an alert or seemed to be to me from watching CA trial. It was around the trailer in the back yard. He definitely did a sit, and then went to the trainier for his treat/toy. I was not surprised when they announced the 'hit', but was surprised that it was not in the yard but the house. Course I am not a dog trainer, was just hoping for a definite break in the case. jmo

That would have been me that said keep your eyes on the spaniel.
I had to run and was addressing sarx, who I thought might have live feed. Wanted to see if there was a valid alert or not, and if media was filming.

Living here through this, it is kind of easy to remember the no-fly days. They were heavenly! The sound of the copter's overhead almost all day everyday is quite unnerving. Things of the media nature have subsided to a manageable level lately.

Move next door to a military base, In da Middle. You'll be desensitized in no time! Plus, you'll be able to discern which helicopters are being deployed, which are returning from deployment, which are running training missions, if it's media, or if it's rescue!

It gets to be like white noise. :)

Move next door to a military base, In da Middle. You'll be desensitized in no time! Plus, you'll be able to discern which helicopters are being deployed, which are returning from deployment, which are running training missions, if it's media, or if it's rescue!

So you would definitely notice no-fly days! We have a lot of air traffic overhead here. We are in the direct path of takeoff from one of the runways at the downtown airport. Smaller aircraft for the most part and a lot helicopters are housed there also. The part that is a bit unnerving about this is that they have flight school there also. I know one of the planes they teach in and seeing it go overhead and hearing how unsteady the student is makes you wonder.

So you would definitely notice no-fly days! We have a lot of air traffic overhead here. We are in the direct path of takeoff from one of the runways at the downtown airport. Smaller aircraft for the most part and a lot helicopters are housed there also. The part that is a bit unnerving about this is that they have flight school there also. I know one of the planes they teach in and seeing it go overhead and hearing how unsteady the student is makes you wonder.

Ohhh yeah.
Kinda like Sept. 11th. The silence is deafening- but in a scary way.
Keep your head down when students are flying over!

For those who believe Jersey snatched Lisa from her crib for whatever reason.......what is the explanation for the cadaver dog hit especially in DB's bedroom?

My guess DeAnn, there is none. ;)

lol I was going to say the same thing. I grew up living the Air Force style of live. The sound of planes and helicopters goes quickly unnoticed. :)

Wow, what is there a full moon or something? Take a breather Oriah, you've had one heck of a day on here.

She sure had a full day.

It's obvious TO ME (and a lot of others here) that Oriah and scent dogs are being not only questioned but UNNECESSARILY doubted and mistrusted.

Not sure why it's even allowed for a professional handler to be treated in such an unfair way
. :furious:

It is embarressing and I am so sorry Oriah had to endure this. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members