Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #3 - *D. Lane guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, I've been buried at school, and I think I have the flu, so I have gotten a little behind on Bianca's case. Is it confirmed now that there are no strange fingerprints or DNA in the car? That has been one of my biggest questions from the beginning. TIA.

Not confirmed, still speculation.

hth

Where is Bianca? Praying today is the day you're found and brought home.

There is still a $25,000 reward for information on Bianca's disappearance.

Tip line 1-800-SPEAK UP

Tipsters can remain anonymous.

Be an angel this holiday season and call with any information which will assist in bringing Bianca home!

Checking for new news this am. Nothing yet. I don't expect MSM to announce whether or not the arrest warrant request has been approved, if it is approved. I'd think LE would have a presser after DL is brought into custody if the arrest warrant is approved.

:rollercoaster:

Checking for new news this am. Nothing yet. I don't expect MSM to announce whether or not the arrest warrant request has been approved, if it is approved. I'd think LE would have a presser after DL is brought into custody if the arrest warrant is approved.

:rollercoaster:

I was out this morning but am home in time for the noon news on WDIV. I'll update if there's coverage of the Bianca Jones case.

ETA: No charges expected to be filed this week. A new community group plans to search for Bianca. That's all for now.

Meanwhile, I feel like we've boarded the plane, taxied out towards the runway, but are now sitting on the tarmac awaiting take-off :waiting:

Was the arrest warrant request not approved?

http://www.freep.com/article/201112...earance?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|FRONTPAGE|p
Charges unlikely this week in Bianca Jones' disappearance

Last week, the Detroit Police Department submitted a warrant request to the prosecutor’s office. Details about the request — including who is named in it at what charges are being sought — have not been released.
Today, the prosecutor’s office said it is continuing to review the request, but does not anticipate having a charging decision this week.

http://www.freep.com/article/201112...earance?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|FRONTPAGE|p
Charges unlikely this week in Bianca Jones' disappearance

Last week, the Detroit Police Department submitted a warrant request to the prosecutor’s office. Details about the request — including who is named in it at what charges are being sought — have not been released.
Today, the prosecutor’s office said it is continuing to review the request, but does not anticipate having a charging decision this week.

OMG...I've been at work..I was so hoping to come here and find something different. I know...patience...I'm trying. Now..... there's 2 more little ones missing..Moses and his sandals...what is happening?

Okay, I know I have no right to be impatient, but for the love of children, what is taking so long. Either the needed documents and standards are there for the request to be approved, or they aren't. How long are they going to wait, and how much advance warning does Dandre need?

Okay, I know I have no right to be impatient, but for the love of children, what is taking so long. Either the needed documents and standards are there for the request to be approved, or they aren't. How long are they going to wait, and how much advance warning does Dandre need?

My biggest fear...he will wake up and realize..this is not going to turn out the way he planned it and he stands no chance..and take his own life. Then we will never know where the wee one is. :(

My biggest fear...he will wake up and realize..this is not going to turn out the way he planned it and he stands no chance..and take his own life. Then we will never know where the wee one is. :(

I am thinking that he is WAY too filled with self-importance to ever commit suicide.

IMO don't think he will take his own life, he is too much of a coward.
Sure hope they have a good eye on him though, my fear is he'll skip town!

I'm still worried about her being in that river :( no telling how long it could take to find her.

I also had hoped this would not drag out but..........:waiting:

~

I'm still worried about her being in that river :( no telling how long it could take to find her.

~

D'Andre is arrogant and cocky and has an over-zealous attorney who has, no doubt, convinced his client that he doesn't need to worry about being charged in Bianca's disappearance.

As cold as it's been these last two-plus weeks, there's no way that little Bianca could have survived alone in the elements. My guess is that his foray to the downtown campus of WCCC had little (or nothing) to do with tuition or financial aid: DL was near the Detroit River to dispose of his beautiful daughter :furious: jmo

~

I see you're from MI also (detroit is my hometown) and know how huge that river is, if he put her there they wont find her without divine intervention IMO :(

Prosecutor: No charges expected before Christmas in Bianca Jones' disappearance

“The Wayne County Prosecutor's Office is continuing to review the warrant request presented by the Detroit Police Department in connection with the disappearance,” reads a statement from the Prosecutor's Office released Monday. “We do not anticipate having a charging decision this week.”

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2011/12/prosecutor_no_charges_expected.html

Admittedly, I'm baffled at the advanced notice given to D'Andre about a possible pending arrest.

Anyone recall this type of advance notice when an arrest warrant has yet to be decided on?
I can't think of any cases we've seen this previously.

How nice for D'Andre. What a wonderful Christmas present for him, to know he'll be free for Christmas. How generous for the media, LE and the prosecutors office to be so kind and considerate of D'Andre so he can plan his Christmas accordingly.

Sadly, where will Bianca be for Christmas? :(

Poor little tot. I think DL chose a place to dispose of her that was neither above or below ground because he did not want her found early on so COD could be determined. In my limited imagination, water was the only other alternative. Water deep enough to hide her tiny body, strong enough to carry her away, and deep enough to destroy all evidence as her body deteriorates. It is difficult to imagine this, so I force myself to close my heart to the possible horrors as I type from another part of my brain.

Sweet baby Bianca, what did your daddy do to you. One doesn't need to hide death due to accidents. DL set out determined to keep Bianca's body from knowing eyes and brighter more compassionate minds, which he does not possess.

Wish my theories about the river prove to be wrong. Otherwise, you'd think that she would have been found by now. But he may have had more time to dispose of her, like maybe the night before or during the darkness before that supposed trip in the car and the supposed carjacking "incident".

Poor little innocent. I hope that those who have backed up DL will back down and back out. He needs to be held responsible for Bianca.

IMHO

--i still don't see why he outright admitted that "when found, she might have bruising on her legs"-----when he had gone out of his way to downplay his "home-made paddle" and that he was "just a parent being a parent" when he had 'spanked' her the night before.

--sticking with his story of the paddle and how light weight it was you'd think he would have said "when found, you'll see, there won't even be a mark on her"..

--it doesn't make sense to me to contradict himself like that?

--i still don't see why he outright admitted that "when found, she might have bruising on her legs"-----when he had gone out of his way to downplay his "home-made paddle" and that he was "just a parent being a parent" when he had 'spanked' her the night before.

--sticking with his story of the paddle and how light weight it was you'd think he would have said "when found, you'll see, there won't even be a mark on her"..

--it doesn't make sense to me to contradict himself like that?

A lot of things he's done or said make very little sense to me. :/ :waitasec:

Prosecutor: No charges expected before Christmas in Bianca Jones' disappearance

“The Wayne County Prosecutor's Office is continuing to review the warrant request presented by the Detroit Police Department in connection with the disappearance,” reads a statement from the Prosecutor's Office released Monday. “We do not anticipate having a charging decision this week.”

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2011/12/prosecutor_no_charges_expected.html

Admittedly, I'm baffled at the advanced notice given to D'Andre about a possible pending arrest.

Anyone recall this type of advance notice when an arrest warrant has yet to be decided on?
I can't think of any cases we've seen this previously.

How nice for D'Andre. What a wonderful Christmas present for him, to know he'll be free for Christmas. How generous for the media, LE and the prosecutors office to be so kind and considerate of D'Andre so he can plan his Christmas accordingly.

Sadly, where will Bianca be for Christmas? :(

I don't know, Cubby. I can't imagine Christmas matters at ALL to him, and that he's living every moment wondering what will happen after Christmas. He's not like a dying grandmother who just wants to be able to live through Christmas because her whole family is gathering, and she's hoping for the gift of being able to be there too.

I just don't see, in a young single man's life, (and he is single) that being arrested right before or right after Christmas would make a particle of difference.

Poor little tot. I think DL chose a place to dispose of her that was neither above or below ground because he did not want her found early on so COD could be determined. In my limited imagination, water was the only other alternative. Water deep enough to hide her tiny body, strong enough to carry her away, and deep enough to destroy all evidence as her body deteriorates. It is difficult to imagine this, so I force myself to close my heart to the possible horrors as I type from another part of my brain.

Sweet baby Bianca, what did your daddy do to you. One doesn't need to hide death due to accidents. DL set out determined to keep Bianca's body from knowing eyes and brighter more compassionate minds, which he does not possess.

Wish my theories about the river prove to be wrong. Otherwise, you'd think that she would have been found by now. But he may have had more time to dispose of her, like maybe the night before or during the darkness before that supposed trip in the car and the supposed carjacking "incident".

Poor little innocent. I hope that those who have backed up DL will back down and back out. He needs to be held responsible for Bianca.

IMHO

I share your sadness and your sentiments. I was unaware of the exact location of the downtown campus of WCCC but noticed in photos and on video its close proximity to the Detroit River. I strongly doubt that D'Andre had any real "business" at the school the morning of the alleged car-jacking and Bianca's disappearance. DL knew that this would be a good spot to dispose of his daughter's tiny body with little likelihood that her remains would ever be found :(

Beautiful Bianca should be eagerly anticipating a visit from Santa and sharing good times with her family and friends in the coming days. I wonder if "visions of Sugar Plums" are dancing in D'Andre Lane's head these days? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheSolver