trial thread: 3/7/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
#Rafferty - meticulous collection of photos, we are getting a sense of how long investigators poured over images of abduction scene.

by citycynthia via twitter 11:03 AM

Adrian Morrow ‏ @AdrianMorrow
Same vehicle was seen at 9.05 am, 3.05 and 3.30 pm the day she was abducted, driving past the school

Watching slides of security video from yesterday, showing the dark car driving up the street outside #ToriStafford's school

yes Kass my thoughts exactly ! I feel tremdous sadness for tori's Parents as this is a Parents worst nightmare as I am a Parent too....Plus I can say I feel a tremendous amount of saddness when I heard Tori's grade 3 teacher having to retell her last day at school yesterday at court as I am also a teacher of primary children and if I had to stand on the witness stand and say what was needed ...... I would be in tears !...OMg this case is very upsetting! The day Tori went missing I was glued to CP24 news and cried the WHOLE NIGHt ...I hope Tori's Parents have strength to live thru this nightmare in court ....I like all other posters here have waited along time to see Justice PREVAIL in that London COURTHOUSe.....R.I.P Tori you are a sweet angel ....I only wish we could turn back the clock and have rescued YOU... for all that occured ...God Bless the STRAfford Family ...we stand behind you...robynhood!

Slides from different camera, blown up, show two figures, apparently Tori and McClintic, walking uphill towards retirement home parking lot

Forensic ID cop on stand at #Rafferty trial says after going to 3800 scenes in 23yr career, he's never worked a case this big

by cityfrancis via twitter 11:22 AM

#Rafferty - breaking for 20 minute recess.

by citycynthia via twitter 11:18 AM

OPP forensics guy says they seized 1110 items during #Stafford investigation and took 4500+ photos. #Rafferty

by cityfrancis via twitter 11:24 AM

#Rafferty wearing grey 3pc suit today. Was a bit fidgety during OPP CSI guy testimony even chomping in ice cubes

by cityfrancis via twitter 11:24 AM

Same vehicle was seen at 9.05 am, 3.05 and 3.30 pm the day she was abducted, driving past the school

Watching slides of security video from yesterday, showing the dark car driving up the street outside #ToriStafford's school

BBM....interesting! I wonder if 2 ppl were in the car or just one at this time. Do we know how TS got to school that day. I wonder if they were planning this for before school and it didn't pan out or were they scouting out their route for after school????

OMG!!! Trolling for a little girl. That's horrible. Someone could have been taken that morning!!!

CityCynthia Cynthia Mulligan
#Rafferty - breaking for 20 minute recess.
38 minutes ago

BBM....interesting! I wonder if 2 ppl were in the car or just one at this time. Do we know how TS got to school that day. I wonder if they were planning this for before school and it didn't pan out or were they scouting out their route for after school????

I think this is what they were doing, scouting and trolling. Maybe it was both of them, maybe just him.JMO

@AdrianMorrow
Overhead slide of the area shows that #ToriStafford's Frances Street home was just four blocks from her school.

‏ @AM980_Court
Overhead shots highlighting Tori's family home at 647 Frances Street.

‏ @AM980_Court
New slide points out 74 Wilson Street, that's where Terri-Lynne McClintic lived with her mother.

I wish people would lay off the reporters who are tweeting right now and stop criticizing things like their spelling. It is interfering with the process. JMO

‏ @RaffertyLFP
Slides show various landmarks in Woodstock including College Ave church, variety store, etc, significance not explained yet

@AM980_Court
More slides show Starlight Variety Store and Esso gas station in Woodstock.

@AM980_Court
No explanation for why the variety store was photographed. It's related to the events of April 8th, 2009 in some way though.

@AdrianMorrow
One photo points out various Woodstock places -- College Ave church, Foodland, Starlight Variety, Employment centre -- which'll be important

@AM980_Court
Jury is seeing a still shot of the suspicious vehicle driving into the ESSO station at Parkinson and Norwich.

@RaffertyLFP
Court sees still of Esso station on Parkinson Road with security camera that caught suspect car with Tory allegedly inside

WTH??

@RaffertyLFP
Scoyne points out suspect car in shot had dark wheels , a white dashboard, spoiler on trunk, driver with white coat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph