17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
And a flat-out lie. Didn't know how old Trayvon was my :behind: .

Actually, that's not a flat-out lie as GZ had no idea how old TM was when he shot him. He wouldn't have found out TM's age until later, after TM was identified.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

BBM: Seems to me that you have "sleuthed" this particular minor and are now trying to suggest that there is something so horribly wrong with her life that she will never take the stand to hide something about herself.

All I can say is WOW, guess O'Mara got just what he wanted when he "accidentally" broadcast her name on national TV, complete strangers trying to dig up dirt on a minor.

I think you may have put the pieces of a profoundly disturbing puzzle together.

JMO/IMO

Actually, that's not a flat-out lie as GZ had no idea how old TM was when he shot him. He wouldn't have found out TM's age until later, after TM was identified.

He had some idea. Identified Trayvon as late teens in 911 call.

Yet when asked the suspicious persons approximate age by dispatch GZ correctly identified the person as being late teens...and apparently sometime after he shot him he decided that he should think that he was just a few years younger than himself at 28...and even if true, a true apology is not the place for excuses IMO JMHO and stuff.

I don't have any evidence of anything whatsoever in this case but it makes no sense.

The family is struggling to come up with money for a bond and living expenses and nobody thinks, "hey, remember Robert, the other brother? He's got control of the Paypal donation site, he knows how much money there is, why don't we call him and find out?"

You may believe it but I don't.

FrankTaaffe knows, he told HLN . If he knows why doesn't the family know?
Now I bet I could search and after the fact FT will probably say different than what he said on that show.

BURNETT: How much did you have from your justiceforgeorge.com, the site you started when you handed it over?

TAAFFE: It was between $300 and $600 I had taken into account prior to him setting his up. Of course, mine was, you know, bare bones and didn't have the thrust as this new one that George started.

BURNETT: But your understanding is that combining the two from what they've raised, that he would have enough for the bail?

TAAFFE: I would -- this is just me talking.

BURNETT: Right.

TAAFFE: I do believe that they have the moneys collected right now.

BBM: Seems to me that you have "sleuthed" this particular minor and are now trying to suggest that there is something so horribly wrong with her life that she will never take the stand to hide something about herself.

All I can say is WOW, guess O'Mara got just what he wanted when he "accidentally" broadcast her name on national TV, complete strangers trying to dig up dirt on a minor.

You are entirely correct...that was exactly what he wanted and he got the full measure of it IMO JMHO and stuff.

Actually....No, I did not sleuth her. I came across a blog that examined in detail what she was doing during certain key events, and how certain things (actually a lot of things) do not add up. It has nothing do do with her as a person, nothing bad against her, no "dirt", just timeline types of things. <modsnip>

But you have to understand, Emeralgem, that this is just based on your perspective.There is a group of people out there that believes that the state's case is all smoke and mirrors, and that the prosecution of GZ is just for show.

I know we do not sleuth minors on this board, but maybe take a look at what else was happening in the life of the person that TM was talking to last. Really evaluate what is out there and then ask yourself if you think this person will ever take the stand. I wish I could go into more detail.

You stated.. "There is a group of people out there that believes that the state's case is all smoke and mirrors, and that the prosecution of GZ is just for show"..

I don't know who you are referring to when you say.."out there".. I'm here at WS..Still I would not be surprised IF Smoke and Mirrors is all we ever get from anyone with any authority concerning what happened with this case.....

And IMHO I have a very good perspective especially when it comes to knowing when someone is trying to pull something over on me or the public. I can assure you I wasn't born yesterday nor am I senile yet..JMHO ..

Also... Last I heard we were told NOT to sleuthe TM's girlfriend... Are you not aware of that being the case here at WS? JMHO

Fight over public's right to know intensifies as lawyers disagree about record law

The special prosecutor's office on Friday refused to make that evidence public -- even though an attorney fighting for the public's access insists Friday was when Florida law required Corey to share the evidence with the millions of people following the case.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/La...ence/-/1637132/12190668/-/g2ilu2/-/index.html

Judging from the bond hearing, I wouldn't want the evidence out there either if I were her.

She really does seem to feel she is above the law. She very much reminds me of the former Secretary of State Kathryn Harris.

Judging from the bond hearing, I wouldn't want the evidence out there either if I were her.

She really does seem to feel she is above the law. She very much reminds me of the former Secretary of State Kathryn Harris.

How many times just on this thread today has it been posted directly from O'Mara's website that HE is the one not wanting the evidence out there not the SA?

So I guess it is O'Mara that feels like he is above the law?

I never heard him announce her name on tv.. I won't go looking for it either.. One question.. Didn't he state her name in the courtroom also, or am I wrong in thinking he mentioned her name at the bond hearing? JMHO

Interesting. Why would he feel GZ would be any more at risk after a doc dump than he already is? Could there be some damning information he's not eager to be released?

Personally, I think it's so he can continue to sit back and try the case in the media while letting the money pile up in the fund he's set up for the both of them.

JMO

I believe the witnesses he is referring to are the witnesses in the documents, obviously we all know who Zimmerman is. JMO though.

I never heard him announce her name on tv.. I won't go looking for it either.. One question.. Didn't he state her name in the courtroom also, or am I wrong in thinking he mentioned her name at the bond hearing? JMHO

Yes, it was during the bond hearing which just happened to be broadcast live on HLN, clickorlando, wftv, etc.

I don't know who you are referring to when you say.."out there".. I'm here at WS..Still I would not be surprised IF Smoke and Mirrors is all we ever get from anyone with any authority concerning what happened with this case.....

Out there referrs to the entire world, since that who is watching this case.

When you say "I would not be surprised IF Smoke and Mirrors is all we ever get from anyone with any authority" would you consider the SA office someone of authority?

Also... Last I heard we were told NOT to sleuthe TM's girlfriend... Are you not aware of that being the case here at WS? JMHO

Thats why I said in the first sentence of my second paragraph "I know we do not sleuth minors on this board"

I don't consider stumbling across a well put together blog with links and references sleuthing. I am going to drop the subject for now< mod snip >

How many times just on this thread today has it been posted directly from O'Mara's website that HE is the one not wanting the evidence out there not the SA?

So I guess it is O'Mara that feels like he is above the law?

Right about now I'm thinking O'M and AC may both think they are above the law..JMHOOTS

I have never understood why GZ moved out of the townhouse and went into hiding, immediately following the shooting. Why move out? Why so fast? The story had not hit the media yet, that was weeks later. Why did he "run" so fast?

Does anyone know exactly when he went into hiding? I have read it stated on here that it was the very next day after the shooting. What did GZ fear the very next day? He was questioned then let go, he was claiming SYG, so what did he fear the very next day?

Could it have been motivated by "consciousness of guilt"? It is a form of fleeing?

Out there referrs to the entire world, since that who is watching this case.

When you say "I would not be surprised IF Smoke and Mirrors is all we ever get from anyone with any authority" would you consider the SA office someone of authority?

Thats why I said in the first sentence of my second paragraph "I know we do not sleuth minors on this board"

I don't consider stumbling across a well put together blog with links and references sleuthing. I am going to drop the subject for now<modsnip>.

BBM's
Yes, I do consider the SA and her office as having authority..JMHO

<modsnip>

Before long the story will be twisted around to "Trayvon killed himself". GMAB! JMO, MOO, etc. :banghead:

Right, something like, he saw the gun, grabbed it and in the scuffle, the gun accidently fired, killing Trayvon. I am surprised he hasn't already claimed that.

Sybrina Fulton asked for an apology and an explanation. Are we to believe now that her request was insincere?

And when it took over 50 days she changed her mind and it was all over the media that they family would not be giving George the opportunity at that time. That they felt just before the bond hearing was too oportunistic an approach.

The news changes daily on this case. And I think we have to consider all news and ever changing patterns. The defense strategy changed and so too the family decision not to let George use this as grandstanding at the bond hearing. O'Mara decided to do it anyway. Epic fail. It was heartless and cruel.

You don't grandstand on the backs of the family of the person you shot. Just not good form at all. And you don't go on TV and say we asked for a meeting but it is secret, I won't tell you what we are going to discuss. :lol:

So when Crump went on TV and said my clients do not agree at this time to a meeting, it should have ended there.

Does O'Mara think the entire population of the United States fell off the turnip truck yesterday? He is playing to the wrong audience when he goes on National News and National News talk shows. We are not dumb, those of us who do keep up with current events heard it, and saw it. So for O'Mara to claim dumb makes him look like he is disingenuous and game playing. Epic fail. Defense attorney dirty trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname