2012.05.17 Doc Dump Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL LOL I think that it says brown from deduction, really can't read it.

eh...like I said. I had to "werk" and I don't know fact from fiction at this point. Yall carry on, I'll be in the corner reading.

There was a scar on his right hand and a scar on his shoulder.

page 126 ME Report says Short black hair and irides are brown then you go to page 131 with the ME diagram and you see first thing at top is written Brown short. Then a arrow going to the eye saying brown.

The reporter thought it said bruise but he made up the story of the scaring on both hands. One had a scar, the other a scratch.

That doesn't even look like "bruise." It says brown. If there were an injury to the eye, then the "evidence of injury" part would have said so.
The scar on the right hand is clearly old, therefore also not listed "under evidence" of injury.

I found something else that isn't true, thanks to the crime scene pictures. Trayvon did not buy an Arizona Iced Tea. He purchased an Arizona Watermelon Juice drink. When I saw the picture of the can laying on top of the yellow blanket covering Trayvon I noticed it was a red can. I could see part of a watermelon on it so I went to the AriZona website to see what the can was. http://arizona-international.com/ Maybe this has already been discussed and if so, I apologize for mentioning it again. I just can't believe that LE couldn't even list the correct drink in the evidence documents.

FANTASTIC CATCH!

It all makes sense now.

I could not figure out why that can was put on top of the body and now we know why they did not get it right in the report.

No doubt it was placed there because of the watermelon. IMO

eh...like I said. I had to "werk" and I don't know fact from fiction at this point. Yall carry on, I'll be in the corner reading.

And not only that, what reporter says was blood on the head, is actually "black short" as his hair was black and short, indicated by the arrow pointing to the hair, not "blood spot."
Jeez.

I found something else that isn't true, thanks to the crime scene pictures. Trayvon did not buy an Arizona Iced Tea. He purchased an Arizona Watermelon Juice drink. When I saw the picture of the can laying on top of the yellow blanket covering Trayvon I noticed it was a red can. I could see part of a watermelon on it so I went to the AriZona website to see what the can was. http://arizona-international.com/ Maybe this has already been discussed and if so, I apologize for mentioning it again. I just can't believe that LE couldn't even list the correct drink in the evidence documents.

Which picture did you get that from?

:goodpost: I think Corey should be run out of town. I don't know how in the he** she saw murder 2 in any of this. What is her excuse? GZ had a right to retreat and TM didn't let him - once that happened, it was self defense, at the very least, no matter who started it. GZ was begging for someone to keep him from having to use his gun, no one would even though he could have died trying to protect them and their insignificant property. Infuriating.

You said it Sister No had the guts to help him when he needed it.

IMO She should have been run down charging that abused child who hurt his sibling who might be alive today if his own dirt bag of a mother took him to the hospital instead of letting him sit and die.The mother should spend her life in jail not a child that was insanity IIRC he is 10 yrs old and abused all his life.He hurt his sibling because violence was what he was taught from dear old mom.Seeking justice is one thing but she IMO is insane and I have no idea why the people in FL would want even vote for her after that.Oh wait she was voted in after appeasing the mob,IMO that is why she overcharged a man who should never have been in charge to begin with.Well those who love her won't when and if she does it to a loved one of theirs.Wonder how the voters will react if the right thing is done and the Judge follows the law and dismisses charges and OMG the money FL will owe GZ will be a very mighty sum IMO. I only hope he can legally sue Mr.Crump for his lies to the media.

I'm sure the makers of the iced tea are glad for the mistake, they've made a ton of money. I didn't see the receipt in the documents, did you? I could have sworn someone said there was a receipt at some point. I'm curious as to whether the 7-11 lighter was on it.

My user name is rossva. First part is my name, Ross, second part is Va, for Virginia. Born and raised in both the central and northern partsand I heard neither a Virginia accent, nor a slurring of words in the non emergency 911 call. In fact, Manassas is northern Virginia, where there really isn't an accent at all.

His Virginia accent lol I guess that sounds to some like slurred lol.My sis had a bf from Virginia sounded the same as GZ and he was tea drinker no booze ever,Slow southern drawl is what I hear esp on a cell phone.

Surely we are not now seeing a problem with GZ calling 911 after the shooting. Surely not

FANTASTIC CATCH!

It all makes sense now.

I could not figure out why that can was put on top of the body and now we know why they did not get it right in the report.

I really hope that you are just joking.When I saw it out IMO I thought maybe it was out because it might have been tossed at GZ or to show it was in ok condition so not affected in the fighting.

" Stalked , profiled, amd killed. " These are the LOADED emotional words that the media has hidden the truth behind. The criminals that beseiged that neighborhood undercut the rights of TM...because their crimes made up a statistic...and TM fit that statistic. My right to keep my shoes on at the airport was undercut by the Shoe Bomber. We all give up a little freedom for safety. THAT community had a right that superceded annoying a teenager for a few minutes.

If GZ had no right to WATCH a stranger in his Condo complex...then please abolish ALL neighborhood watches everywhere. Of course, he had a right..Even just as a resident..But especially as part of an organized group TRYING TO PROTECT their rights to live in peace.

Trayvon"s right not to be annoyed for a fewminutes does not trump general safety just as my annoyance at the airport doesn't either.

Maybe we have overdone the way we tell our children about their "rights" rather than their obligations to a larger community. Wasn't TM taught how to repectfully resolve situations? Why so much trouble in such a short time at school? Why the sense of entitlement that he could severely beat a man would annoyed him? Who taught him THAT?

Why did TM not STOP beating GZ?

This is exactly my point. Why did TM feel he had the right to attack GZ? We do have the right to protect our neighborhood. In Nov my Son came back from a tour in Iraq, he and his childhood best freind (an Army medic) went out drinking together.

They were at a get together about a half a mile from our home, we live way out in the country down a long dirt road and almond orchards on both sides. They had been drinking and decided to leave their car at the friends home and walk back to our house. When they got about halfway down our driveway, a pickup truck comes right up behind them and a neighbor they had never met (neither had me or my husband) asked them what the "hell" they were doing? and not to move until he called someone.

He was in MY driveway asking MY Son what he was doing. My Son introduced himself and his friend and offered to call me to verify his story. They called me and I Thanked the man and so did my Son. I NEVER thought to be angry and neither did my son or his friend, who by the way is half black and never did it cross our minds to think it was because of his skin color. It must have been uncomfortable for the boys, but they never thought about attacking the man or being disrepectful in any way. Just like they were taught, they handled the situation with self control.
My white Son and his black friend never thought it was a race issue either and we still tease about our protective neighbor. I for one am thankful to have neighbors that watch out for each other.

There was a scar on his right hand and a scar on his shoulder.

page 126 ME Report says Short black hair and irides are brown then you go to page 131 with the ME diagram and you see first thing at top is written Brown short. Then a arrow going to the eye saying brown.

The reporter thought it said bruise but he made up the story of the scaring on both hands. One had a scar, the other a scratch.

Unbelievable. It's a wonder why we even both to use MSM as places of fact when they embellish stories like this.

Wow. I'm trying to read everything and this has most likely already been mentioned, but on page 56, it talks about Mr. Martin listening to the 911 tapes and he says the screams were not Trayvon.

YES! This is fascinating. We're not talking about two different witnesses giving two different statements. We're talking about the parents of Trayvon, one saying yes that's my son, the other saying no that's not my son. I wonder if they were listening to different tapes. I don't know, but this sure is interesting!

I also thought it was interesting that a witness was told that the screams came from GZ, not TM.

No, no, Zimmerman was not told to not follow Martin. That is just a out and out false statement.

He did... not even a minute into the altercation... when GZ shot and killed him.
I'll re-iterate... GZ was told NOT to follow TM and he was NOT LE. He had no right to question ANYONE and TM had no obligation to stop and answer a strange man's questions when all he was doing was coming home to watch TV and sleep.
Stalking/profiling and killed are all legal terms so not really sure how emotional they are. IMO it's what happened.
If TM was a kid with a sense of "entitlement" he probably would have been driving home in a SAAB and not walking almost a mile to get some snacks.... all MOO of course.

ETA: The TSA have a "LEGAL" authority to make you take your shoes off and search you

The watermelon can placed on Trayvon's body.

No other belongings stored on his body is there?

dsc_0043_20120517174035_640_480.jpg
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ctures-evidence-photos-released-in-the-sh-035

FANTASTIC CATCH!

It all makes sense now.

It's disgraceful. How this whole thing was initially investigated.

Defense is going to have a field day with SPD.

Unbelievable. It's a wonder why we even both to use MSM as places of fact when they embellish stories like this.

Exactly!! There were so many blogs with the correct information - it was ALL out there (that and a bit of common sense), yet the MSM wasn't covering it. Frustrating.

The watermelon can placed on Trayvon's body.

No other belongings stored on his body is there?

dsc_0043_20120517174035_640_480.jpg

Somebody obviously put that can there, which seems strange that someone would move a piece of evidence.

From same link.

Diagrams also note Martin was hurt in the fight: blood on his head, a bruise around his eye, scarring on both hands.

oh really????????? But scarring is something old right?

Would bruising ever occur on a body that suffered injuries just moments - perhaps less than a minute - before death?

Once the heart stops, blood pools based on gravity. I wouldn't think bruising would have had time to appear prior to the cessation of his heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993