Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #15 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing reliable.

O/T: in reading Keith LaMar's interview, it struck me that perhaps Marlene lived in the house with Steve and Sierra in Fremont, instead of just Sierra, prior to the move to Morgan Hill. There was a year when Steve was incarcerated. They may have been together as a convenience when he was released from serving his sentence. MOO.

Marlene does own the townhouse that Steve lives in.

When did Sierra move from Fremont to Morgan Hill?

respectfully snipped...
A time line
First she gets up and heads to the bus stop
What was the weather that day, did she need a jacket, tennis shoes etc...

You can do what Annie suggested, or you can go back and start reading Threads 1 on... lot of the questions you have, have been answered in the beginning of the case! If you have time, I'd read from the start! Just a suggestion! I usually do, and try and play catch up on the most "recent" thread!
and...

:welcome: to WS! :greetings:

Has it ever been revealed why Sierra moved from Fremont to Morgan Hill? What type of crowd was she hanging out with? Good kids? Gangsta kids? Or? Do we know?

Wondering... can I post the "rumor" why she moved?? If so, I'll answer when I read I can post it! :fence:

SAN JOSE --A man was found dead in Guadalupe River on Saturday morning, police said.
The man, whose name is being withheld until is family is notified, was in his 50s,[Officer Jose Garcia said.
There were no apparent signs of foul play but authorities are investigating to determine his cause of death, Garcia said.
About 10:30 a.m., volunteers who were cleaning the river and its banks discovered the body between West Julian and West Santa Clara streets, near HP Pavilion, police said.
They called authorities, and members of the San Jose Search and Rescue Team retrieved the body from the river, which flows through the heart of downtown San Jose.
Check back later for more details.

http://www.mercurynews.com/top-stories/ci_20662903/body-found-guadalupe-river-san-jose

false alarm in regard to Sierra

:what: Wow! I used to work right near those streets!

Marlene does own the townhouse that Steve lives in.

I know that. I was referring to the one-year county jail term Steve served, getting out in September 2010. Did Marlene continue living in the condo after Steve got out? IOW, where was it reported that Sierra lived only with her dad in Fremont? Marlene, Rick and Sierra moved to Morgan Hill together from Fremont in October 2011.

NINER you have been 4 ages u know rumors are not allowed. I know what it is though I have read the same one. Just can't verify it is true.

NINER you have been 4 ages u know rumors are not allowed. I know what it is though I have read the same one. Just can't verify it is true.
What about posting what one believes is the reason she moved?
Seems she moved a month or two after the new school year began...

OldSteve that be one for Mods to answer

The wheels in the old noggin are turning... beginning to see a difference between, say my opinion, and a rumor...
A rumor would be something like saying I heard a person say they lived near so-and-so and they hear the reason something happened is for such-and-such a reason...

Whereas, if I say that I believe the perp chose to leave SL's purse next to the shed where the mama cat and her kittens are was done to send a message .... that's not a rumor, but simply my opinion...

The wheels in the old noggin are turning... beginning to see a difference between, say my opinion, and a rumor...
A rumor would be something like saying I heard a person say they lived near so-and-so and they hear the reason something happened is for such-and-such a reason...

Whereas, if I say that I believe the perp chose to leave SL's purse next to the shed where the mama cat and her kittens are was done to send a message .... that's not a rumor, but simply my opinion...

Old Steve, you are ON to something! Think about those kittens, and think of Sierra. Draw some comparisons....beautiful, agile, and both of ASIAN extraction. Did he compare Sierra to the SIAMESE kittens? (She is part Japanese from her mother.) I have goosebumps, I truly think there is something to this.

He took her to where he had his treasured kittens hidden. (Who in that area had a pregnant Siamese cat or was missing one?) He then abandoned her belongings and took her elsewhere...

What about posting what one believes is the reason she moved?
Seems she moved a month or two after the new school year began...

The answer to this question is the answer to what happened to her. JMO, of course. Is it so bad that they think the public will stop helping search for her? We already know the father is a RSO...what else could they say that could be worse than that? We know this isn't the Cleaver family. We are here to help in whatever way we can, find this little girl, regardless of the circumstances.

Old Steve, you are ON to something! Think about those kittens, and think of Sierra. Draw some comparisons....beautiful, agile, and both of ASIAN extraction. Did he compare Sierra to the SIAMESE kittens? (She is part Japanese from her mother.) I have goosebumps, I truly think there is something to this.

He took her to where he had his treasured kittens hidden. (Who in that area had a pregnant Siamese cat or was missing one?) He then abandoned her belongings and took her elsewhere...

Eeek! A pervert who has Siamese cats???!! Those poor kitties. I agree that a pregnant Siamese cat doesn't get dumped or abandoned as a rule. I'm sure the last thing on the perp's mind was showing Sierra the cats, though.

The dogs were taken out to the shed and did not hit on Sierra's scent a day after the bag was found.

I rarely post about my personal life as it might relate to cases, but I make an exception here as it may be somewhat relevant...

Flashback to several decades ago, my first experience living on my own:

I found $200 in an envelope on a high closet shelf (me & my cleaning obsession, lol). Nobody claimed it, so I used the cash to purchase 2 Siamese kittens (among other things).

It wasn't too long thereafter that said kittens destroyed the sheers and converted the upholstery into knitting mistakes. My roommate and I were asked to leave the duplex.

It's not so easy to find rentals that accept pets, let alone pregnant ones (as one of mine soon became).

In a desperation move, I might have put my Siamese temporarily in a place where they would have shelter (shed) and where I could visit them and feed them daily.

Didn't we see a photo of what appeared to be cat kibble near the spot?

~fwiw/jmo~

Am I the only person who thinks there just happened to be stray cats there and no connection whatsoever? I just don't see it. JMO

Am I the only person who thinks there just happened to be stray cats there and no connection whatsoever? I just don't see it. JMO

No, you are not. See my post just above yours.

~jmo~

I grew up on the Central Coast in Cali and we had quite a few buildings/sheds on our property that looked like the one her purse was found by. There were often litters of kittens in them of all breeds. We once found a purebred Abyssinian...I'd guess Siamese get abandoned too.

I think the bag was placed there only because whomever left it was simply driving by, needed to get rid of her belongings, and thought it looked like a good spot. JMO

I rarely post about my personal life as it might relate to cases, but I make an exception here as it may be somewhat relevant...

Flashback to several decades ago, my first experience living on my own:

I found $200 in an envelope on a high closet shelf (me & my cleaning obsession, lol). Nobody claimed it, so I used the cash to purchase 2 Siamese kittens (among other things).

It wasn't too long thereafter that said kittens destroyed the sheers and converted the upholstery into knitting mistakes. My roommate and I were asked to leave the duplex.

It's not so easy to find rentals that accept pets, let alone pregnant ones (as one of mine soon became).

In a desperation move, I might have put my Siamese temporarily in a place where they would have shelter (shed) and where I could visit them and feed them daily.

Didn't we see a photo of what appeared to be cat kibble near the spot?

~fwiw/jmo~
I have 3 and believe me it was a lot of work to train 'em not to scratch the furniture!

I don't believe the cats had anything to do with Sierra.

I think the food dishes may have been put there by the searchers, but hope otherwise, as I hate to think of the kitties foraging for food out there :(

But I totally think they are unrelated to Sierra and whoever took her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member