Shannan Gilbert Found, death declared an accident. What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am privy to information that Peter BRendt and TS are actually buddies
You never know, some of my favorite guns are German and I do enjoy putenschnitzel from time to time.

everyone else is actually a sasquatch.

There really is a sasquatch trodding around and there was a siting just last weekend.

"calling all cars .. calling all cars .. we have a bigfoot siting in progress ... florida # won oh fore pee el si. All sexy females be on the lookout. - Captain Oveur."

Attachments

• termitetoes.jpg
    termitetoes.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 2
Do you really mean that? That there is no evidence or information that will ever change your mind?

I think that's "absolute insanity"...

So from where should such a bomb come than, if not from desperate attempts to create more confusion or to support more theories in direct contradiction to the laws of nature, physics, biology, ad chemistry by the mere declaration of the information as "insider" information like TKM did?
From where?
And even if some busy reporter can saw some doubts and construct something to make it look like SG was murdered, that is far from evidence and certainly still no connection between SG and LISK.

Peter

I am privy to information that Peter BRendt and TS are actually buddies and are pretending to fight just to sidetrack everyone. The Master of Ceremonies told me while we searched for the loch ness monster. TKM was on the grassy knoll and everyone else is actually a sasquatch.

That's a bad example, because on this whole LISK threads there are actually 4 persons, you know easily, they are four different persons. That'S Truthspider, DwnTwnSlim, InspectorGadget and me. Remember, we were four voices for four persons on the radio show.
But yes, otherwise, just claiming some kind of "b" and "s" doesn't count as evidence. But just in case, someone takes your joke seriously, I hereby declare publicly, I never met Truthspider in person, nor have I contact with him outside of Websleuths.

Peter Brendt

Mr. B,
Seriously, did you really believe that John Ray, ESQ, was going to give you answers to those questions?

You would be surprised, how many people ask questions when a writer calls. But also on a general side note, you would be surprised, how many people come then up and declare all those answer generally for wrong.

I think you would have better luck asking him what theatrical apparel outlet he obtained his press release getups from!

Damn, I knew, I forgot to ask a question. So I can only assure you, that the subject of fashion was never an issue or a point of interest between Mr. Ray and me. But if you're in real need, it can't be too hard to sleuth up some sources for those weird fedoras ...

Peter Brendt

I will just be so relieved when this case is finally solved so I can finally rule out my brother inlaw who I am sure like many other middle aged men, fit the media's profile of the LISK (not necessarily connected to Shannan's case) to a T.

well lets just say
i highly doubt he really did that
i figured he was just sayin' it.

but he really IS overly confrontational and accusatory
which - is why - i didnt take anything he said seriously.

its not a conversation he's inviting anyone into
its a screaming match.

i pass.

@JustK

i contend that cigarette breath is worse than beer breath.
much worse.

Funny, now you argue the same way those guys on Yahoo did, after I profiled the Flint-Stabber isn't a white supremacist but a middle-east-brown psychopath.
So yes, it isn't the first time, I am confronted with critic, it's not the first time, someone tried to pull that "inside information" (fill in brown mass here) on me, it's not the first time, I feel deeply tired about people trying to support theories with desperate to dirty tricks. However, it wouldn't be the first time, I would be right with my profile. In fact, I hope for a five out of five (those five are the ones, I actually worked since I'm in the US).
I think, the old rule of "correct profiling hurts trice" applies once more.

Peter

You never know, some of my favorite guns are German and I do enjoy putenschnitzel from time to time.

There really is a sasquatch trodding around and there was a siting just last weekend.

"calling all cars .. calling all cars .. we have a bigfoot siting in progress ... florida # won oh fore pee el si. All sexy females be on the lookout. - Captain Oveur."

My grandfather has a Luger from a German officer. He was actually at the battle of the bulge. Collected a bunch of trophies during the liberation of Europe from Nazi control. He gave my cousin (a girl) a set of kitchen utensils when she got married (unfortunately, every piece has a nazi symbol on it but other than that, even as a guy I must say they are gorgeous. She wont be able to use them however due to the whole Nazi symbol thing.), my older brother got a Hitler Youth knife, and because of my affinity for firearms...I get the Luger. Then after that he went to the Korean War and was an intelligence officer on a Destroyer and is currently retired. God Bless the United States.

Funny thing, I prefer American hardware and enjoy occasionally steaks ...

Help me out here, a sasquatch is kind of a bigfoot or a yeti?

Wouldn't Captain over send him to the next gladiator movie or a Turkish sauna? Just asking?

Peter

Funny, now you argue the same way those guys on Yahoo did, after I profiled the Flint-Stabber isn't a white supremacist but a middle-east-brown psychopath.
So yes, it isn't the first time, I am confronted with critic, it's not the first time, someone tried to pull that "inside information" (fill in brown mass here) on me, it's not the first time, I feel deeply tired about people trying to support theories with desperate to dirty tricks. However, it wouldn't be the first time, I would be right with my profile. In fact, I hope for a five out of five (those five are the ones, I actually worked since I'm in the US).
I think, the old rule of "correct profiling hurts trice" applies once more.

Peter

What profiles have you developed that were helpful/accurate and in what capacity did you work with these profiles in the US?

What the heck is a grassy knoll?

Nevermind. I'm having a psychic vision that that sexy vixen sleuth from a foreign land is going to show up with her whip and remind us to stay on topic.

BEWARE what you vison, bc you'll get it!;)

Back on topic, guys and gals!!!

Cat-Dominatrix.jpg

Alaska
How would any of them know the police were unable to gps the call by the number.
INo Offense but they had NO IDEA the Police did not know....NO IDEA why do you think JB got MP in there to talk with police....& the other thing it was not pitch black @ 5 AM.....People are also able to Read Street signs....so I agree totally with To kill A Mocking bird.

Okay, for starters you're right, they wouldn't know about the police not being able to gps the number. I doubt MP was even considering that, but of more concern to him at that point was GC telling him he'd called 911. I don't know where you got the idea that I said something about JB getting MP to talk with police. I never mentioned that. You need to read my post more carefully, I didn't say it was pitch black at 5 AM-it WAS pitch black at 2 AM when they "drove in to the house".

What profiles have you developed that were helpful/accurate and in what capacity did you work with these profiles in the US?

As already several times posted in this thread:

I profile SKs (and other offenders) in the sole capacity of a private person interested in the subject.
I develop profiles, post them here, on Yahoo and also on the website, my wife and me operate as in some private circles which are not connected to Websleuths.
I profiled in this non-capacity for example the Flint-Stabber as male, early 20s, middle-east-brown (to differ from Hispanic brown). As I wrote on Yahoo (I kept the profile because Yahoo-articles are not that long-enduring due to the number of news articles there):

- someone who grew up in a middle-east-country, probably Palestinian autonomy areas, Israel or Northern Jordanian area.

- a low organized offender

- looking for weak targets in which the weakness establishes the main trigger. So one has to look for someone, who worked in any kind of medical profession with old, weak or mentally challenged patients.

- he isn't a white supremacist, he also attacked white victims, what would be a contradiction to this motivation.

- if the hunt goes hotter, he will try and catch the next available plane home to the middle east.

- the trigger for a flight attempt could be set if police starts to interrogate colleagues at his work place or simply by reading this profile

And then I put it up on Yahoo. Twenty-four hours later, they caught him at the airport. While it's hard to prove, the profile was the trigger, it was at least accurate.

For Bernard Jackson I said, he was

- black (no surprise, his rape victims described him as African-American)

- worked once in a car shop or at a gas station in this area

- was known for extreme polite till downright submissive behavior against female white customers

- wasn't living in the same neighborhood as his victims

Well, that one sucked. They got him stalking his next victim. So while the profile was accurate, he was caught too fast for the profile to be helpful.

Want to discuss the other cases too?

Before I came to the US, I worked in the same non-capacity cases from Germany, France, Italy, Belgium and one from Poland. So, lets say, I'm interested?

Peter

Do you really mean that? That there is no evidence or information that will ever change your mind?

I think that's "absolute insanity"...

Yes, there is no evidence that the Gilberts can release during the 48 Hours show that will change my mind because we are unable to confirm/deny the validity of their statements on a TV show that they may or may not have been paid for their appearance.

I say this meaning no disrespect for a grieving family.

Let's just say it the way it is- the Gilberts are convinced that CPH is the LISK and that SG was one of his victims.

And since they have basically already convicted a man without a shred of evidence that indicates murder and with a ME unable to determine cause of death, anything they say on the tv show (whether they are paid to say it or not) must be regarded as biased rumors designed to sway the public opinion about CPH.

Many of us had a problem with the Gilbert's statement that they had phone records that proved that CPH called their home the very next day after SG was missing to say that SG was with him and in the care of his "halfway house". We had a problem with that statement because when CPH challenged it and said "PROVE IT" those phone records never showed up (yes there are records of CPH's call later in the week after AD & MP visited him and gave him the Gilbert's number and yes there are records of CPH returning Sheree's phone call the morning of Mother's Day but there are no records of any MAY 1st or MAY 2nd phone call as MG accused him of making).

Mari has made this statement publically about the day after phone call and she has been documented with this statement that forever many of us will hold on to.

From NY MAGAZINE INTERVIEW;

In the past year, Mari has developed a theory of what happened that night that implicates Joseph Brewer, Michael Pak, and possibly a man named Peter Hackett. Hackett is a neighbor of Brewer’s at Oak Beach. The day after Shannan went missing, Mari says, she received a phone call from a man claiming to be Hackett. The man said he ran a home for wayward girls where Shannan had been staying and was calling because she had left unexpectedly. He asked Mari if she knew where Shannan was. It was the first time Mari had heard Shannan was missing.

Mari didn’t know what to make of the call. Looking back, she can’t even be sure it was Hackett on the phone. If it was him, was he fishing to see if Shannan was all right? Was someone else doing that, using his name? What seems clear is that whoever was calling had reason to be concerned about Shannan. Mari became suspicious of Hackett. She says she came upon information suggesting that he plays some sort of security role at Oak Beach. New York has not been able to confirm this; Hackett, who has done police and EMS work in the past, has denied ever calling or meeting Gilbert.

Mari now thinks Brewer frequently brought girls to Oak Beach for parties and that Hackett knew. She suspects that Pak drove girls to other parties there as well. Even if Brewer, Hackett, or Pak didn’t kill the four girls who are confirmed dead, and even if they don’t know who did, Gilbert thinks they’ve been less than forthcoming about the murders and Shannan’s disappearance and could potentially provide useful information if they were more cooperative. The police have said repeatedly that Hackett, like Brewer and Pak, is not a suspect in the case. If Brewer, Hackett, and Pak were involved, I ask Mari, why would they leave the bodies so close to home? That’s the point, she replies. “Who would ever think?”

Shannan was in line to become their next victim, Mari believes. But Shannan, she insists, wasn’t like the other girls. She would not go quietly. “I think they underestimated her,” Gilbert says. “She knew, ‘This is not what I want to do.’ And without her running and screaming, none of these other bodies would have been found.”

She makes no mention of phone records here, so do they exist or did she fabricate the story that she has phone records of that "Day After" to further attempt to implicate CPH?

This is why many people will take whatever is said on any TV show with a grain of salt.

If there is real, actual new evidence (not rumors, speculation or lies) then let the police give it to us officially. Otherwise, as Peter is trying to say, don't use it to shoot down any other therories if you can't actually provide evidence of someone who wittnessed something first-hand.

I'm giving this profiling thing a chance, this is the best I can do.

Attachments

• my profile.jpg
    my profile.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 31
Yes, there is no evidence that the Gilberts can release during the 48 Hours show that will change my mind because we are unable to confirm/deny the validity of their statements on a TV show that they may or may not have been paid for their appearance.

I say this meaning no disrespect for a grieving family.

Let's just say it the way it is- the Gilberts are convinced that CPH is the LISK and that SG was one of his victims.

And since they have basically already convicted a man without a shred of evidence that indicates murder and with a ME unable to determine cause of death, anything they say on the tv show (whether they are paid to say it or not) must be regarded as biased rumors designed to sway the public opinion about CPH.

Many of us had a problem with the Gilbert's statement that they had phone records that proved that CPH called their home the very next day after SG was missing to say that SG was with him and in the care of his "halfway house". We had a problem with that statement because when CPH challenged it and said "PROVE IT" those phone records never showed up (yes there are records of CPH's call later in the week after AD & MP visited him and gave him the Gilbert's number and yes there are records of CPH returning Sheree's phone call the morning of Mother's Day but there are no records of any MAY 1st or MAY 2nd phone call as MG accused him of making).

Mari has made this statement publically about the day after phone call and she has been documented with this statement that forever many of us will hold on to.

From NY MAGAZINE INTERVIEW;

She makes no mention of phone records here, so do they exist or did she fabricate the story that she has phone records of that "Day After" to further attempt to implicate CPH?

This is why many people will take whatever is said on any TV show with a grain of salt.

If there is real, actual new evidence (not rumors, speculation or lies) then let the police give it to us officially. Otherwise, as Peter is trying to say, don't use it to shoot down any other therories if you can't actually provide evidence of someone who wittnessed something first-hand.

Didn't Dormer confirm the phone records? 'But this is now years old information and hardly a bomb anyway.

Peter

By the way, if "paper identification" in pristine condition was recovered from inside of SG's closed purse, the only thing that does is confirm our speculation all along that the so called "swamp" never actually floods the way Dormer was suggesting.

A common leather purse with a lining does a good job at repelling moisure from rain/snow. A cheap synthetic purse made of plastic or vinyl material virtually air tight/water tight. It should not be a shock that paper documents survived in excellent condition inside such a purse.

The only thing this proves is that a cheap purse is a good keeper of paper documents.

Didn't Dormer confirm the phone records? 'But this is now years old information and hardly a bomb anyway.

Peter

NOPE. He only confirmed the calls made by CPH later in the week as admitted by CPH in his letters.

I'm giving this profiling thing a chance, this is the best I can do.

If you really do that, it would be a lot more than PDs do over the last decade. Only an evil mind like mine would of course reference to a possible connection between the longer time they need since then to catch those guys and the raising numbers of unsolved SK cases ...

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member