ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Query: the Encyclopedia Dramatica article with the link to the quasi-academic paper which is a defense of necrophilia quoting philosophers Hume and Reid and Derek Parfit's work on Identity - is this a spoof by E.D. or something else?

It has L.M.'s name all over the page and a preface about his early love for two dead men. There is a section in German. What is this? No doubt this has been discussed before can't find it thanks if you can help me out. Unsure if it is a "real" link or if it is all satire. I feel a bit stupid I suppose I should be able to figure this out.

I think that is Luka's deleted Blogger account. I downloaded a copy of that, so I'll see if I can find it.

ETA: Okay found it. If you use the search terms "Necrophilia Serial Killer Luka Magnotta" you'll be able to find a PDF copy of the deleted blog.

Yeah, I think our minds have minds of their own sometimes. Thinking about killing someone could just mean they've pushed you past a breaking point or thinking about being a victim could mean we'd like someone else to take all our responsibilities because we're overwhelmed.

I do think Luka has thought about his own problems all along. I think he probably explored his differences from other people in-depth. I'm sure he wondered why other people were feeling, or not feeling, things in a way that were so different from his own.

There are other Lukas in the world who go to counseling and take medications, and check themselves into the hospital when they are feeling dangerous. They know the difference between right and wrong, and they do what's right. Not like Luka who thinks he gets to do whatever he wants.

Thanks,the wanting to take others to take responsibility is an excellent explanation that makes a lot of sense,maybe in Meowen's case it could just mean he would like more control in the relationship?

Wasn't it mentioned somewhere that Luka was checked into psych wards of hospitals before?Maybe it was mentioned in that whole lawyer debacle when Luka claimed he was abused by manny? I also think Luka KNEW he was different and that 's why he felt isolated,I could really see that in the pictures where he's in the club,he looks like he's in pain to be around others.
I imagine everyoneelse makes him sick and he feels like he's the only one right?

I think that is Luka's deleted Blogger account. I downloaded a copy of that, so I'll see if I can find it.

ETA: Okay found it. If you use the search terms "Necrophilia Serial Killer Luka Magnotta" you'll be able to find a PDF copy of the deleted blog.

Thanks I guess I am asking: I assume he did not write this "academic" article that is a defense of necrophilia? Or did he? If not where did he source it from?

Thanks,the wanting to take others to take responsibility is an excellent explanation that makes a lot of sense,maybe in Meowen's case it could just mean he would like more control in the relationship?

Wasn't it mentioned somewhere that Luka was checked into psych wards of hospitals before?Maybe it was mentioned in that whole lawyer debacle when Luka claimed he was abused by manny? I also think Luka KNEW he was different and that 's why he felt isolated,I could really see that in the pictures where he's in the club,he looks like he's in pain to be around others.
I imagine everyoneelse makes him sick and he feels like he's the only one right?

Yes, I do think that's how he feels. We all make him sick. I think that's why he left that message scrawled on his wall, "If you don't like the reflection don't look in the mirror. I don't care." I'd like to bust him in the mouth...lol.

What I took away from the psych ward episode was that he was freaking out about possibly getting arrested for what he did to all those cats. So, he went to the hospital with a big story about being kidnapped, raped, forced to torture kittens, etc..

He may have had some counseling after he was arrested on the theft charges, but I don't know. Either way, he could have gone to counseling if he'd wanted to.

Thanks I guess I am asking: I assume he did not write this "academic" article that is a defense of necrophilia? Or did he? If not where did he source it from?

I think he plagiarized it from somewhere, but I haven't looked for the source.

Yes, I do think that's how he feels. We all make him sick. I think that's why he left that message scrawled on his wall, "If you don't like the reflection don't look in the mirror. I don't care." I'd like to bust him in the mouth...lol.

What I took away from the psych ward episode was that he was freaking out about possibly getting arrested for what he did to all those cats. So, he went to the hospital with a big story about being kidnapped, raped, forced to torture kittens, etc..

He may have had some counseling after he was arrested on the theft charges, but I don't know. Either way, he could have gone to counseling if he'd wanted to.

...but if he really did go to the hospital with his insane claims shouldn't they have noticed something is seriously wrong with the guy? how could they just let him go? ...also that lawyer,it just makes me sick to think this guy told him this outrageous story ,shouldn't the lawyer have noticed this guy needs some serious help,some sort of intervention?...instead he sneds him back out to turn some tricks so he can get paid and then he holds on to the information but gives it to the media now so he can have his own minute of fame :banghead:

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but here is the story:

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/06/16/unedited-version-of-magnottas-alleged-snuff-video-seized

Apparently, the video is 15minutes long (compared to the 10min 45 second video from Best Gore and elsewhere).

Police are refusing to say from where they obtained the video.

However, the story says that an "attempt was made to delete the video file", "but Montreal police computer experts were able to retrieve the clip, along with other files".

So, it sounds like police likely seized Luka's laptop or computer from the apartment and were able to recover deleted files.

(Luka, the genius that he is, perhaps forgot to "empty" his Recycling Bin? :D)

QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SEIZED VIDEO:

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/06/16/unedited-version-of-magnottas-alleged-snuff-video-seized

1. FIRST - I haven't watched any of the vids, YT's anything with LRM in it but I still have questions.

2. How could someone dismember a body in just 15 minutes? Is it possible? I mean, even for a surgeon.....would that be possible?

3. In the seized video, do LE have enough evidence to PROVE that LRM is doing the dismembering?

Thanks.

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but here is the story:

Apparently, the video is 15minutes long (compared to the 10min 45 second video from Best Gore and elsewhere).

Police are refusing to say from where they obtained the video.

However, the story says that an "attempt was made to delete the video file", "but Montreal police computer experts were able to retrieve the clip, along with other files".

So, it sounds like police likely seized Luka's laptop or computer from the apartment and were able to recover deleted files.

(Luka, the genius that he is, perhaps forgot to "empty" his Recycling Bin? :D)

Emptying your recycling bin won't delete what is stored on the computer.

...but if he really did go to the hospital with his insane claims shouldn't they have noticed something is seriously wrong with the guy? how could they just let him go? ...also that lawyer,it just makes me sick to think this guy told him this outrageous story ,shouldn't the lawyer have noticed this guy needs some serious help,some sort of intervention?...instead he sneds him back out to turn some tricks so he can get paid and then he holds on to the information but gives it to the media now so he can have his own minute of fame :banghead:

Unless someone is saying things that indicate they are a danger to themselves or others, a hospital can't legally hold someone against their will. My guess is that he presented as someone with psychiatric issues, but did not say anything that would lead them to believe that he was suicidal/homicidal.

As for the lawyer, I'm not sure what he could have done? I don't think it's a lawyers role to intervene when they have a client with obvious psychiatric issues. Now if he had said he was going to kill someone, I would think that would be an entirely different issue. I do agree this lawyer is out for his minute of fame though.

QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SEIZED VIDEO:

1. FIRST - I haven't watched any of the vids, YT's anything with LRM in it but I still have questions.

2. How could someone dismember a body in just 15 minutes? Is it possible? I mean, even for a surgeon.....would that be possible?

3. In the seized video, do LE have enough evidence to PROVE that LRM is doing the dismembering?

Thanks.

There is a link somewhere here that says even the 15 minute video was edited. IMO, there is no way he did that all in 15 minutes.

http://www.globalnational.com/Globa...mputer/video.html?v=2246477832&p=1&s=dd#video

Another great link, news report/video: this goes into detail about the new video found, they interview the lead investigator - he seems to confirm that even the 15 minute version of the film is "a bit edited" - they also confirm they are sending investigator's to Germany to question him about the missing head. These investigator's will go to question him whether or not he is extradited ASAP.

Here's the link.

The fact that they only have 15 minutes of film might simply mean that he only filmed 15 minutes of what he did, not that that's how long it took. It must have taken several hours.

I agree. I wish there was a way I could write a letter to his family. I heard there is sentiment in China that if he wasn't gay this wouldn't have happened. What a horrible thing to express. I wish I could comfort them with my words somehow. However, I have a lot of friends straight from China and they aren't very accepting of gays. But if they knew that the majority of the world doesn't look down on gays, and that we all see his son as a beautiful human, perhaps it would help? IDK...

hi, everyone. iam a chinese netizen. my friends and i have been absorbed in this ourtrageous case ever since it was reported. although the mainstream is not that open to the whole gay thing and some heartless netizen even accused LIN JUN for his being gay saying that he deseved it , the major part of society is deeply sympathetic to the murder. we have done a lot research to the case. it is believed that LM must have had accomplice and drugged LIN JUN. we have some assumtions on the case. i can post them if you are intersted. apologies if someone have already share the opinions.

Just a heads up to routinely run an antivirus scan ... Has anyone run into a virus while searching this case? Twice in the last couple of days, while posting on this thread, my browser switched to a window telling me that I couldn't access this site because of a virus (that has never happened before). I did a scan, there was one virus on my computer plus something that looked like a keystroke logger.

there are some assumptions:
1. at the beginning of the tape, the man in bed. he is not LinJun. look at the picture here.NOT GRAPHIC.
the nose is too roman for a Chinese . we assume it to be LM's. LinJun‘s nose is here .
HK2009119

i have never uploaded pictures before . dont know whether it works

hi, everyone. iam a chinese netizen. my friends and i have been absorbed in this ourtrageous case ever since it was reported. although the mainstream is not that open to the whole gay thing and some heartless netizen even accused LIN JUN for his being gay saying that he deseved it , the major part of society is deeply sympathetic to the murder. we have done a lot research to the case. it is believed that LM must have had accomplice and drugged LIN JUN. we have some assumtions on the case. i can post them if you are intersted. apologies if someone have already share the opinions.

I am interested in hearing assumptions and theories about the murder of Lin Jun. I believe there was some earlier speculation about whether there was a third person in the room during the murder - holding the camera. From descriptions of the video, it sounds like Lin Jun was drugged. There's an article here with another viewpoint about the video ... I didn't read the description of the video because of the graphic content, but it may be interesting to those that want another perspective on the content:

http://www.calgaryherald.com/techno...video+high+school+students/6786051/story.html

Just a heads up to routinely run an antivirus scan ... Has anyone run into a virus while searching this case? Twice in the last couple of days, while posting on this thread, my browser switched to a window telling me that I couldn't access this site because of a virus (that has never happened before). I did a scan, there was one virus on my computer plus something that looked like a keystroke logger.

Not yet! :please: But (other than the fact that I have NO DESIRE to watch vids from LRM) that's why I won't click on any links.

But you say it happened while you were simply posting a message. I'm happy you did a scan and caught the thing!

Good luck to all of us in the future........

there are some assumptions:
1. at the beginning of the tape, the man in bed. he is not LinJun. look at the picture here.NOT GRAPHIC.
the nose is too roman for a Chinese . we assume it to be LM's. LinJun‘s nose is here .
HK2009119

i have never uploaded pictures before . dont know whether it works

I can see the image from the picassa site, but not on the other site.

Not yet! :please: But (other than the fact that I have NO DESIRE to watch vids from LRM) that's why I won't click on any links.

But you say it happened while you were simply posting a message. I'm happy you did a scan and caught the thing!

Good luck to all of us in the future........

I haven't watched the video and have not clicked on most of the links that are posted here. It first happened about 3 days ago ... not sure what I clicked on before it happened. I posted a message, hit the send button and my browser switched to a huge warning screen. It has happened twice so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6