Penn State Sandusky Trial #11 (Verdict - GUILTY!)

How long will the jury deliberate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dottie Sandusky, wife of Jerry #Sandusky, leaves the Courthouse after Jerry Sandusky is found guilty Friday p.twimg.com
by NabilKMark via twitter 9:16 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1yaSGXBlP

(I think she moves like a different woman, but I notice she's walking by herself again.)

Prosecutor Joseph E. McGettigan III smiles as he talks to Centre County DA Stacy Parks Miller #Sandusky is found guilty p.twimg.com
by NabilKMark via twitter 9:17 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1yaT8DIzV

(that is one happy and fulfilled man)

Attachments

• AwDAVYgCQAEe0EH.jpg
    AwDAVYgCQAEe0EH.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 59
  • AwDAll8CMAAmCfe.jpg
    AwDAll8CMAAmCfe.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 43
I posted something similar about his teeth, only once again to get moddeleted. :waitasec:

Sometimes my posts get modded too and I don't know why. It can't be easy keeping this forum under control, though. So, I toss it up to 'oh well' and carry on. Thanks mods!

Hate quoting myself, but I'm hoping I linked the right mugshot. I'll double-check real quick.

Nope, that was 2011, but the new one should be up soon. He is not a happy camper - in the one I posted, he still has that half-smirk going.

Sorry, y'all! And night-night:blushing:

Sometimes my posts get modded too and I don't know why. It can't be easy keeping this forum under control, though. So, I toss it up to 'oh well' and carry on. Thanks mods!

All I said was I wondered why he never got his teeth straightened considering the salary he must have been earning from PSU.

All I said was I wondered why he never got his teeth straightened considering the salary he must have been earning from PSU.

Well, I wondered the same thing. Not just him, but, also Dottie. Who knows, maybe dental care is scarce in Pennsylvania :p

eta: ok real answer; I don't think it ever occurred to him that there was anything about him that needed fixing. MOO

Are the mug shots from tonight or his 2011 arrest?

I think it might be a tad early for a new one, if they're even going to do a new one. (I think they should because he's a lot more haggard at this juncture.)

Now that the ball is rolling, I think all these other suits, and claims, and trials, are going to make our heads spin-- because Penn State wants it out of the way of next term's enrollments and team spirit, and by golly, I think they've got the pull to make it happen. jmo

I wonder if Dottie thinks she's going to remain in that house? I think Penn State should purchase it, raze it, and extend the elementary school play yard right over it. If I was Queen of the World, that's what I'd do. :angel:

That's so frightening especially when I just read an archived bit of news.

"Who Will Take In The Strays?" Well, Jerry and Dottie of course.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?i...IBAJ&pg=5772,5286360&dq=dottie+sandusky&hl=en

Whoever wrote that should swallow a box of hair or something. Strays!:banghead:

Well, I think I just coughed up a hair ball reading about it.

Going forward, I think we can learn from past mistakes. Generation after generation this has been brushed this under the rug. People have turned their heads not wanting to face reality.

I have to say, even though others have been very hard on Mike M. I commend him for coming forward. He didn't have too! As far as i'm concerned he deserves a big round of applause.

This now is a step forward in time. A new beginning for survivors and a new chance to put a end to this madness!

Dottie Sandusky, wife of Jerry #Sandusky, leaves the Courthouse after Jerry Sandusky is found guilty Friday p.twimg.com
by NabilKMark via twitter 9:16 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1yaSGXBlP

(I think she moves like a different woman, but I notice she's walking by herself again.)

Prosecutor Joseph E. McGettigan III smiles as he talks to Centre County DA Stacy Parks Miller #Sandusky is found guilty p.twimg.com
by NabilKMark via twitter 9:17 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1yaT8DIzV

(that is one happy and fulfilled man)

Dottie is going to have to get used to walking alone for a long long time.

i think it might be a tad early for a new one, if they're even going to do a new one. (i think they should because he's a lot more haggard at this juncture.)

now that the ball is rolling, i think all these other suits, and claims, and trials, are going to make our heads spin-- because penn state wants it out of the way of next term's enrollments and team spirit, and by golly, i think they've got the pull to make it happen. Jmo

i wonder if dottie thinks she's going to remain in that house? I think penn state should purchase it, raze it, and extend the elementary school play yard right over it. If i was queen of the world, that's what i'd do. :angel:

sandusky.jpg

I know Jerry Sandusky's father passed away in 1996. I wonder if his mother, Evelyn Sandusky is still alive.

Well, I think I just coughed up a hair ball reading about it.

Going forward, I think we can learn from past mistakes. Generation after generation this has been brushed this under the rug. People have turned their heads not wanting to face reality.

I have to say, even though others have been very hard on Mike M. I commend him for coming forward. He didn't have too! As far as i'm concerned he deserves a big round of applause.

This now is a step forward in time. A new beginning for survivors and a new chance to put a end to this madness!

Respectfully asking, did he in fact come forward? I thought I read recently that the investigators went to him after receiving an anonymous email advising them to talk to him.

I'm so emotional right now I can't think or remember straight!

Respectfully asking, did he in fact come forward? I thought I read recently that the investigators went to him after receiving an anonymous email advising them to talk to him.

I'm so emotional right now I can't think or remember straight!

Are we talking about the same Mike?

I wish I could think of a more polite way to say what's going through my mind, but I can't, so here it is:
Hopefully by now, Sandusky has had all of his street clothes and personal belongings stripped away. I hope he's in prison garb, stuck away in a cell after having experienced a very thorough body cavity search, the first of many to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txstar