NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday around 2.30pm saw BC senior car in GBC driveway. When returned at 4.30pm, both BC senior car and GBC 'settled' prado being driven out. Made me cranky for some reqson, then thought well i guess it is no longer a crime scene. Still, raised these q's:
- when is a crime scene no longer a crime scene?
- would permission still be needed to remove items?
- what does trespassing look like in this context?
- why 2 hours?
- can we exclude the Prado from being of ongoing interest.?
Thanks fellas, will check in later, off to physio
WTH

An RE agent would probably have access to keys to houses for showings or rentals yes?

Yes he did. I posted a while ago that someone close to me was involved in the initial missing persons investigation. This person told me they were aware that GBC had used houses to conduct his affairs so these properties were included in the search for Allison.

MOO, JMO ans IMO of course :)

Yesterday around 2.30pm saw BC senior car in GBC driveway. When returned at 4.30pm, both BC senior car and GBC 'settled' prado being driven out. Made me cranky for some reqson, then thought well i guess it is no longer a crime scene. Still, raised these q's:
- why 2 hours?
WTH

I guess at some point they have to move items out of the house... I would imagine they don't have the money to stump up rent on an empty house for months on end. It'll be interesting to see if the house is up for rent or sale soon...I'm guessing they won't go through C21.

I hope the girls received all their possessions and any precious mementos of their Mum (and Dad). I'm sure the BC's love their granddaughters and have kept important items for them.

So maybe moving out?

- why 2 hours?
WTH

The crime scene warrant which police called for last around 7 days...the house was a crime scene from 3pm Friday, 20th April....police removed the tape the following Thursday or thereabouts.

See...

Division 2 Crime scene warrants

http://www.legislation.qld.gov.au/LEGISLTN/current/P/PolicePowResA00.pdf

With the Prado.....yes I think we can exclude the Prado, it would be in impound if it were still a part of the investigation.

Yes he did. I posted a while ago that someone close to me was involved in the initial missing persons investigation. This person told me they were aware that GBC had used houses to conduct his affairs so these properties were included in the search for Allison.

MOO, JMO ans IMO of course :)

Thanks, that's where I was going with that, if they'd searched any properties around where the screams were heard.

- why 2 hours?
WTH

Once a scene has been forensically processed, there is nothing left but bones.

There is no reason to keep it taped off as it has already given up its secrets...it is just a relic of a crime scene.

The only reason it may need to be revisited is perhaps by a jury, to visualise how crimes were committed.

TMI!! Thanks for that Lu-Lu! :floorlaugh:

TMI?????? just can't understand what these stand for?....having a blonde moment.

Lu-lu is this for real 'giving himself attention'...do you mean......what?

TMI?????? just can't understand what these stand for?....having a blonde moment.

Lu-lu is this for real 'giving himself attention'...do you mean......what?

TMI = Too much information.

In addition to my previous post re crime scene...

April 26, 2012

POLICE have pulled down the tape from the front gate of the Baden-Clay family home this afternoon, a week after missing mother-of-three Allison is believed to have disappeared

http://www.news.com.au/national/tim...ay/story-e6frfkvr-1226338462814#ixzz1z8ckZZXJ
----------------------

It's my understanding that if police required anything further from the house they would need to acquire another warrant....presumably they did this the night of GBC's arrest when police returned to search the house.....

June 13, 2012 7:00PM

Several police cars, including scientific police and detectives from State Crime Operation Command's Homicide Squad, have arrived at the Baden-Clay family home on Brookfield Rd.

Police have moved the media away before several cars arrived at 6.25pm.

Scientific police appear to be searching the Baden-Clay home with torches and have switched on several lights both up and downstairs.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/ipad/...rged-with-murder/story-fn6ck45n-1226394769098

- why 2 hours?
WTH

The prado wouldnt have been released to him if it was involved I dont think.

I suppose they would hold onto the house to the com hearing coming up just on the off chance it doesnt go to trial.

Maybe they will have a garage sale there after to raise some money.

I wonder about the idea of spreading some sunflower seeds over the banks of Kholo Creek on the Brisbane side. Each year they would grow and provide a tribute to Allison Baden-clay. When people drive over the bridge, they would see sunflowers on the banks underneath. Keen2know, Possumheart, CJ60? Your comments?

That is a beautiful idea!

Thank you for this appleblossom

GBC actually has ONE supporter on this page - a person who goes by the modest "Nom de prat" of "Greatestbloke Ever". His facebook friends seem to include a high proportion of ladies with big titties that they like to show off.

GBE (Greatestbloke Ever) appears to follow Websleuths and believes that it is a forum of bitter and twisted women.

I can assure him that the men and women on Websleuths are intelligent, articulate and funny and many have big titties too. :crazy:

I do not want to know which men on here have the big titties thank you lol.

Well this is what the support Gerard fb page is saying about us -
Not only that they get pissed off if you aren't one sided. Everyone is entitled to believe what they want to believe. Gerard is "innocent until proven guilty" by a court not by public opinion. What they don't know over there is that i've sent the link to family members. What i can't believe is a person over on the page is cranky because people were seen at the house. I don't think the real estate is going to keep the house forever so they're entitled to empty it out now it's not a crime scene.

Don't to go on to web sleuths GBC, you're copping an absolute towelling there mate. There's a whole of nasty women who are carrying so much baggage its not funny

and the silly bloody chicks at web sleuths are stalking your page too, nothing better to do than gossip and gang up on poor ole newbies, get some lives sleuth birds, you just didn't cut it.

Well at least members here are literate and witty!
Just reading back - BJS you said it so much better than me!

I wonder about the idea of spreading some sunflower seeds over the banks of Kholo Creek on the Brisbane side. Each year they would grow and provide a tribute to Allison Baden-clay. When people drive over the bridge, they would see sunflowers on the banks underneath. Keen2know, Possumheart, CJ60? Your comments?

What a great idea, wouldnt that hill look nice covered in them.

Count me out for my gardening skills tho as I have resorted to enduroturf for my nature strip lol.

I just looked at the Facebook page supporting GBC
https://www.facebook.com/SupportGerardBadenClay
LOL
Looks like no support for Gerard... facebook peeps are grilling him on it...
What did his family expect?

I think it is a great idea, will give the loonis a place to hang out instead of here lol. It would be a good place for people who come here that just want attention with "alternative" theories. I don't mean the genuine people with alternative theories but the ones that just go the opposite for the sake of it, people know who they are.

I dont think anyone from here should comment over there as we have a place that supports the victim. Let the alleged murderers supporters have a place to share their thoughts and theories, maybe they can even take the hat around and help old mate out with his legal fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get