NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it was a combination of things he tried to cover...plastic bags tear so easily, was thinking an ear-ring could have caught on it. Whatever it was police knew very quickly I think.

If his plastic bags are anything like the ones I get when shopping then he'd be stuffed. Most of mine have big holes in the bottom by the time I get home. Very possible for blood to leak through in that case.

I reuse those shopping bags for rubbish... not good when you decide to put all the vegie peels in a bag,then PLOP!! ... they're all over the floor. Messy stuff. :)

I haven't mentioned it before, because I still have too many questions regarding it.
A plastic bag would make a lot more sense to me than what I was told - a pink pillowcase.

Parkerp, if that was the case (pink pillowcase used to suffocate) then perhaps it was jammed into her mouth. Perhaps this could also cause a chipped tooth? oh my....I just hate visualising this stuff.

Yes it was immediately classed as a homicide investigation....although I still think there must have been something a little more substantial evidence wise back at the house...more than just a scratch on his face??

Yes Det. Ainsworth said it was being treated as that from even before the body was found..

I have a question for Dr Watson.
If someone (Allison) was pushed forward onto the bed and her assailant placed there full body weight on the upper body, stopping the person (Allison) from exhaling and therefore leaving no means for her to breathe back in to get fresh air. What would the cause of death be and would it be obvious ? There may also be some (bath) water in the lungs.

IMO
JMO
MOO

If his plastic bags are anything like the ones I get when shopping then he'd be stuffed. Most of mine have big holes in the bottom by the time I get home. Very possible for blood to leak through in that case.

I reuse those shopping bags for rubbish... not good when you decide to put all the vegie peels in a bag,then PLOP!! ... they're all over the floor. Messy stuff. :)

yep..not good when you put something in them and it all oozes or drops out the hole:waitasec: However in regards to the case..it does not have to be a plastic shopping bag..There are lots of different types of plastic bags..

That could also explain the blood smear mark referred earlier. Maybe it was the plastic smearing or the hair sticking through the plastic.

Yes...the blood could have been throughout her hair...even just a small tear in plastic bag & it seeps through. There's lots of shrubbery around that house...could have even snagged the bag on a branch when carrying her out to the car.

Yes...the blood could have been throughout her hair...even just a small tear in plastic bag & it seeps through. There's lots of shrubbery around that house...could have even snagged the bag on a branch when carrying her out to the car.

I am getting a picture of events.. and of course we don't know what happened..but running with all that has been said.. perhaps it did occur in the bathroom.. a struggle, strangulation/attempted drowning- chipped tooth and possibly clunked her head on something?..of course its all just speculation based on whats been discussed here.

Parkerp, if that was the case (pink pillowcase used to suffocate) then perhaps it was jammed into her mouth. Perhaps this could also cause a chipped tooth? oh my....I just hate visualising this stuff.

Thank you, originally I questioned it so much only because I do watch a lot of crime shows & thought why that, there would be so many more easier/effective ways without leaving personal traces (if the pillowcase did belong to the family).

Thank you, originally I questioned it so much only because I do watch a lot of crime shows & thought why that, there would be so many more easier/effective ways without leaving personal traces (if the pillowcase did belong to the family).

yes..that would be odd, as most likely it would be a physical piece of evidence that could link to the person who killed her.

So he didn't have to look at her!! He just murdered the mother of his children, maybe not seeing her face was better for him, or alternatively he put the bag over her head so blood could not leak out. Although that would discount the theory regarding the blood in he car. If the bag was found on the body (which would explain that first picture we saw as it was very white where the head was) I hope it was useful to forensics and may also explain why the body was released so quickly.

I keep going back to this post Rational. Maybe I have the wrong view of him, but I don't see him as strong or brave. I think he would be stronger when in a rage, but I don't see him as a man who could look Allison in her eyes and strangle her. I think he would do as you say, hide her face some how while he did the terrible deed. so either attack from behind, or hide the face. yes...I'm with you on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlywings
IF she had a shower...this water would still show up in lungs if she'd swallowed or drank any of it??
I suppose that's possible yes.

That would be in the stomach if swallowed or drunk, not the lungs.

I think the shirt theory has something going for it. He seems to have a penchant for terrible shirts so maybe it wasn't a pillowcase but a shirt and yes .. That would explain him being shirtless. I am sure Minni would approve of this theory. Where s she by the way??

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlywings
IF she had a shower...this water would still show up in lungs if she'd swallowed or drank any of it??
I suppose that's possible yes.

That would be in the stomach if swallowed or drunk, not the lungs.

Sorry I meant to add if she'd been forcibly held while she was in the shower.

While I think the bath theory interesting, I find it hard to believe a woman would go to the hairdresser, then go home for a bath. Wouldn't that ruin her hair? Your thoughts?

Who fills up their bath nowadays? QLDers are used to water restrictions. My bath has about three inches of water in it.

If I have a shower though my hair gets wet no matter what sort of shower cap I use.

If I had to keep a good hairdo I'd choose a bath!

TMI?????? just can't understand what these stand for?....having a blonde moment.

Lu-lu is this for real 'giving himself attention'...do you mean......what?

Apparently none concerned with being observed either! :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members