CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you all hear that?

Trevor will come and and talk about a community help center that is opening tonight. Not a pressor.

Kinda annoys me that they're all cheerful like it's a party on the sound feed =(

Hence why it's so important to make sure that things are not ON! The reality is, they kinda have to disengage themselves from it, or they would be jumping off bridges left and right as they are immersed in it way too often. Please don't interpret it as lack of compassion, just stupidity not having it turned off. (Hope this makes sense)

Sometimes I feel like such a looky-loo here, especially when the cases have a tragic & heartbreaking outcome.

I'm amazed at what so many of you are able to contribute. I've kept Jessica & her family in my prayers which is really all I can do. Today I'm thinking of all the LE working so hard out there. I'm sure they must need all the prayers & positive energy we can send on their behalf too.

JMO

Not presser, but will be hopefully holding one "sooner rather than later" (when asked if it would be before 5, she said she hoped so.)

I'm sure they will do a live shot from the lake during their 4PM broadcast.

On a story like this, it's team coverage wall to wall and pretty much every reporter on this one story. KCTV5 had 3 to 5 reporters each day during daytime covering the Baby Lisa story plus nightside and morning side reporters.

Thanks to the person who alerted about Denver 9 station up with hot feed. Fascinating information.

If you get a blister from the wrong size shoes and keep wearing those shoes it likely won't heal.

My 9 year old daughter has a huge "crack" on her bottom lip that will NOT heal. It's big enough to bleed.

It has been there for a year, we have tried every lip product, prescription or not known to man... it just won't go away.
She has had blood work done several times in that year and she does not have cancer or any other major medical issue.

It just won't heal because she still eats, drinks and talks. The sore on Jessica's nose likely was the same thing.
I think she just has a sore that doesn't heal because she continues to wear her glasses so it continues to be bothered. :twocents:

Vitamin A....but watch her dose vs body weight.

Last night there was a pic posted of the crime scene. Some posters thought they could see legs. The pic was removed from ws, rightfully so. Anyway, I could see what people were seeing but thought it could not be...because if it were legs there was not enough space for the rest of the body.
This is amazingly awful, unspeakable and evil! How could anyone harm a child? Why?
Are other children in danger from this perp? CO children, other states? It looks like this person may be trying to taunt le and if that is the case he might try again.

Sorry to share my dark thoughts.

Hence why it's so important to make sure that things are not ON! The reality is, they kinda have to disengage themselves from it, or they would be jumping off bridges left and right as they are immersed in it way too often. Please don't interpret it as lack of compassion, just stupidity not having it turned off. (Hope this makes sense)

Oh, I know...I still couldn't be so cheerful. I work in mental health - and I take breaks from it and jump on websleuths, etc. I'm taking a break right now...after a patient just left my office in tears. I totally get having to disengage...but it's never worked for me =P

I'm still stuck on the NR oval sticker on the car in NH. Do you think it could be for the Naval Reserve since there's a disabled vet plate on the car?

OMG...."The body ... so badly dismembered that investigators can't tell whether they have found the missing 10-year-old girl, police revealed today"

Forgive me if someone already posted this article.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ared-missing-Colorado-10-year-old-Arvada.html

Whoa, that's the Daily Mail - great for the pictures (as most of their readership are hard of thinking) but they are fairly well known for their dramatisation of a story. I had a quick peek at their take on the situation earlier and reminded myself why I don't generally read it. It is one of the most popular online UK newspapers though and I know a lot of US citizens follow it.

He-he, Trevor snuck up behind the reporters.

Note that in the caption on the photo, it states "officers comb through the area where JESSICA was found"

:(

The DailyMail isn't always right, but it's the first thing I read every morning and I'm in the US. A lot of times they have things sooner there than here...but who knows.

Ok, I just gotta say.... THAT'S HOW YA DO A LINE SEARCH! I need to save that picture! Finally in a straight line (the right direction (those of you that have followed Sierra's case will understand that one, lol), shoulder to shoulder, that's how it's done.
LOL, sorry, I get a little excited over things done right.

I love these guys, I'm so impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member