Found Deceased NC - Crystal Morrison Prentice, 31, Concord, 23 August 2012

I just now heard about this case :(
I have very little hope Crystal is safe :(
Little hope her son will ever see his mother again :(

I believe the no knowing is harder than anything for this family.
I will pray for them

I just now heard about this case :(
I have very little hope Crystal is safe :(
Little hope her son will ever see his mother again :(

I believe the no knowing is harder than anything for this family.
I will pray for them

Also look at her list of the people she is following. It appears that there are two twitter accounts belonging to a certain person( the person alluded to in the previous posts, not crystal). Very different personalities there as well.

He also states that he had her car and she decided to walk to McDonalds that day.

Wow I read all the way back and definitely serious issues with the relationship..not to mention they were supposedly definitely broken up, no longer living together, and angry and hostile towards each other...

Then all of a sudden he's talking about wheres my girlfriend..and acting as tho he and the son are so close when he was essentially disgusted and done with them both all the way up til then...

Hmmmm..definitely needs to be looked at closely..

That person has passed a poly.... Today is her 3 month missing anniversary. Please keep Crystal and your family in your prayers! Her poor little boy did not have his Mom for thanksgiving. The family has brought in a PI that is volunteering his time. Please pray he can help sort this out! CUE center for missing is now signed up. Pray for Leads.

I am glad they have decided to do this. I hope that she is found very soon.

kind of strange they get a tip on the same day the news breaks about a PI!

where does she live in relation to where this body was found?

It just seems really out of the way from Hwy 73 and International Drive, not only that, where this body has been found is the opposite direction that she was last seen walking

Sorry forgot to add a note to that link. They are searching a pond in Cabarrus County right now for the body of a missing person.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back