The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #14 *ADULT CONTENT*

Status
Not open for further replies.
going over the police reports and reading the interviews again there is still something that bothers me. She only had 30 mins from the time she killed him and one of the roomates got home. How did she move TA with the sheet, do and entire laundry cycle and stick round long enough to move the sheets from the washer to the dryer? How do you remove the sheets from the washer and not see the camera? why was the furniture moved downstairs?
If all of this has been talked about I am sorry and I missed the posts.

I think she would have said that she was there cleaning the house if somebody walked in when she was downstairs. If that happened I also think her next step would have been to kill them.

Debating on watching today. I dont know if i can handle whats to come. Prayers and strength to the Family and Friends :rose:

you could always mute until it is time for cross!:rocker:

Getting geared up for today! My poor kids get so neglected on trial days. Hmmm, maybe I should hire a nanny. Does anyone have Zanny's phone number? I'm finding it hard to locate her.:waitasec:

Regarding Alyce LaViolette (ALV), I spent a little time familiarizing myself with her philosophical positions. I actually have no real problem with her general philosophies, except that she is a lot further to the left than I would typically prefer. That said, I generally respect the career she has carved out for herself.

And the more I have learned about her, the more puzzled I am. If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say she "sold out" her principles to be involved with the Jodi Arias defense team. Just nothing about Jodi's life or dating/ sex life fits the mold with which ALV has surrounded herself. I almost (almost, but not really) feel a bit sorry for ALV for becoming involved with the hot mess that is JA.

ALV is a feminist of the highest order-- and that is ok with me. But I have a really hard time listening to her youtubes and figuring out how she is going to mold all that into "Poor Jodi, The Abused".

I think ALV could end up reviled and a laughingstock for months to years after this trial, depending on how she "plays" her role as an expert. If she oversells "Jodi, the Abused", she will suffer a very long time, professionally. She cannot (imo) sell Jodi as a depressed, dominated little woman who snapped. I really think ALV will go the "strong" Jodi route, touting "pre-emptive self defense" as a tactic. Meaning, Jodi was strong enough to formulate a plan to "save herself" pre-emptively from the wicked and unpredictiable intentions of Travis Alexander.

"Jodi gets Travis, before Travis has a chance to get her". She sensed some "gleam in his eyes" that he would absolutely kill her UNLESS she struck first. So "poor Jodi" lashed out in the only way she could, with 29 stab wounds, a gunshot to the head, and a deep slitting of the throat. Perfectly understandable, given the "gleam in his eyes." And so, Jodi the Warrior Princess slayed her dragon. Jodi is both a strong warrior, and weak as a kitten, in ALV's world.

Poor Jodi. I don't know how she goes on, day after day. Only the confidence of knowing she permanently silenced the evil look in the eyes of TA keeps her going, I'm sure.

But one thing is certain. When ALV is called to testify, all I will hear is "Hi Hi, Hi Ho, it's off to work we goooo....."

(At least Snow White knew all 7 of the abusive dwarves were employed!)

Snow White - Heigh-Ho (Walt Disney Classic) - YouTube

Great post! *whistles while I work*

Getting geared up for today! My poor kids get so neglected on trial days. Hmmm, maybe I should hire a nanny. Does anyone have Zanny's phone number? I'm finding it hard to locate her.:waitasec:

Call Manti Te'o 's girlfriend. She might know Zanny's number.

Don't mention bacon it reminds some of us of Jodi's....private parts.

:nono: Please don't mention bacon and that thing ever again in the same sentence!

I agree with you. No wonder JA gave them a dirty look when she found out she was being talked about, with her in the house! I think Chris and Sky were trying to "guard" TA's chastity, or something. I wonder if TA stood up and defended JA's honor and left their home. TA was 30 yrs old not an underage boy. Bad form for CH and his wife to talk trash about JA while she was in their home.

I've done this very thing and I'm not a bad person. I don't see how have a friends best interest can be called 'creepy'. My brother brought a girl to my house when we were much younger. I had a bad feeling about her from the start... from the moment she walked through the door. I told my brother how I felt... not because I was creepy but because I loved my brother and didn't feel the woman he was with was worthy of him. Friends and family look out for one another. TA was an adult. He didnt have to listen to what his friends told him about JA... hindsight is 20/20 IF he had listened to them and got away from Jody NONE of us would be here today.

Btw... My brother listened to me and never saw that woman again. Good thing too because she never amounted to any good!

you could always mute until it is time for cross!:rocker:

LOL Yep i have my remote handy during most trials. Hubby is working from home today so I cant be belting out the "WTF's" :blushing: Unless I "do an Ocean" and drag him up the hall and out the door :floorlaugh:

What time does court start? TIA

Hahahaha! Good one, PMLsmom. :floorlaugh:

No, seriously though, the judge asked the jury to be there at 10:15am (12:15am ET) with a witness scheduled w/o jury at 10am. Expect a delay, all the way around.

Do we have a poll yet as to how late everything will start today? I'm betting the 'over,' in any case. Put me down, lol.

Call Manti Te'o 's girlfriend. She might know Zanny's number.

:lol:

you guys really need your own comedy show.. I was reading back thru this thread this morning and about died of laughter.

Can someone help me understand the nuances and possible implications of the Gus Searcy business? My questions...

1. Does the defense believe Searcy's information could really help JA? Are they accusing the prosecution of trying to "bury" serious testimony by Searcy that might bolster JA's self-defense claim?

2. Or is the defense just making a big deal in hopes of ensnaring the prosecutor in an obscure technicality that might warrant a mistrial?

T.I.A.!

As far as Im concerned, GS is an arrogant clown and would not benefit the defense. Its obvious he is promoting himself and I know the jury can see that.

Can someone help me understand the nuances and possible implications of the Gus Searcy business? My questions...

1. Does the defense believe Searcy's information could really help JA? Are they accusing the prosecution of trying to "bury" serious testimony by Searcy that might bolster JA's self-defense claim?

2. Or is the defense just making a big deal in hopes of ensnaring the prosecutor in an obscure technicality that might warrant a mistrial?

T.I.A.!
I think the defense is trying to say that the prosecutor was messing with the witnesses (which he wasn't)

it was a bunch of PPL higher ups gossiping with one another.:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member