Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a man has an affair, don't automatically assume that it is due to his wife. Many men have affairs with great wives at home.

Of course, if GR is to be believed, JR was a pretty rotten wife for the past 6-9 months (according to him -- he's made this clear through repeated remarks about her "changes"). It seems like cheating men pretty much always make it out to be the wife's fault. It helps them justify their extremely poor behavior.

Rickblaine....since Lavanda didn't answer my questions, I hope you can. It was reported the children saw their mother that morning. Did they speak with her? It was reported she was not a morning person. Is it possible the children "saw" her sleeping that morning. Thank you!

Yes, Clayton, before they left for school...

Offroad...we are in the middle of a horrible blizzard...right now. Fact is, they announced on our television (we are southern NH only a few miles from MA border) that anyone driving after 4pm would be arrested and could be jailed for up to a year in MA. My son just came in 1/2 hour ago after a run in basketball shorts, a hoodie, his Iphone/ear plugs and no hat! A blizzard!! I just chewed him out. (PS. He just enlisted in the Navy and wants to be buffed. lol)

Ok, I thought it was GR's own excuse for hitting the sauna - that he didn't dress right for the weather he experienced and that it was colder and he "just stopped" at the Y to hit the sauna to warm up... as a runner, the last thing you'd do after warming up in the sauna and sweating in the improper running clothes is to go back out in it.... just my opinion... sorry he hadn't told you.

Originally Posted by Lavanda Dolce
Considering "affair" has always been in quotes from me

Lavanda, why do you put "affair" in quotes? RB confirmed that there was indeed an affair with Jennifer's best friend ES.

^^bumping this^^

Sorry, just very curious about your reluctance to speak of the affair as fact, rather than in quotes, since it's been verified by RB. TIA for any response.

Lavanda, why do you put "affair" in quotes? RB confirmed that there was indeed an affair with Jennifer's best friend ES.

^^bumping this^^

Sorry, just very curious about your reluctance to speak of the affair as fact, rather than in quotes, since it's been verified by RB. TIA for any response.

my bold

I'm just jumping off your post, krey, to speak for myself -

From Nurse's bump of SoSueMe's post this morning about verified insiders -

Websleuths does not dictate what our members must believe or not believe. Give the information provided the weight you feel it deserves.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8827562&postcount=967"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NY NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #3[/ame]

For myself, since RB can't give a source, and I don't know who RB is/relationship to case, I just don't have enough information to consider an affair as confirmed, fact or verified. I think it's one of those situations where we each have to decide for ourselves whether we think it happened or not, based on info currently available.

my bold

I'm just jumping off your post, krey, to speak for myself -

From Nurse's bump of SoSueMe's post this morning about verified insiders -

Websleuths does not dictate what our members must believe or not believe. Give the information provided the weight you feel it deserves.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NY NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #3

For myself, since RB can't give a source, and I don't know who RB is/relationship to case, I just don't have enough information to consider an affair as confirmed, fact or verified. I think it's one of those situations where we each have to decide for ourselves whether it happened or not, based on info currently available.

Okay, that's fine Cheese. It's certainly your right not to believe the affair. But since Lavanda is very close to GR, and since she's a verified insider, I assume that she knows about the affair (which I personally 100% believe happened). So my question to her is, why put "affair" in quotes when referring to it? I believe this is a reasonable question.

If a man has an affair, don't automatically assume that it is due to his wife. Many men have affairs with great wives at home.

I was only responding to a scenario indicating that perhaps her illness could have made him turn to another woman. Not a general statement.

Ok, I thought it was GR's own excuse for hitting the sauna - that he didn't dress right for the weather he experienced and that it was colder and he "just stopped" at the Y to hit the sauna to warm up... as a runner, the last thing you'd do after warming up in the sauna and sweating in the improper running clothes is to go back out in it.... just my opinion... sorry he hadn't told you.

"GR's publicly stated "air tight alibi" includes going to the Y in Norwich and entering the sauna, where he runs into an old friend (state trooper). He doesn't normally go to the sauna, but did this day, because he didn't dress for the weather, "

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8720487&highlight=YMCA#post8720487

Which beings me to this question for a third time:
Lavonda, do you not believe there was an affair or do you think it's irrelevant?

I put it in quotes because it is not something that has been confirmed/denied publicly by either GR, ES or Police. There are also many levels of "affairs", many scenarios behind "infidelity" and if it in fact becomes a public confirmation that "infidelity" even existed, and unless all those involved are speaking out to give their explanations...it is not my place to do so.
It also has not ever been confirmed by anyone, without a shadow of doubt, that Jennifer had any knowledge of rumors or "affairs." I would hate to think if she is out there in any troubled state that reading about a possible affair that may not or may have occurred... would drive her further away. Did that thought occur to anyone? (Not meaning you directly Shar...I mean this to any and all.)

"GR's publicly stated "air tight alibi" includes going to the Y in Norwich and entering the sauna, where he runs into an old friend (state trooper). He doesn't normally go to the sauna, but did this day, because he didn't dress for the weather, "

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8720487&highlight=YMCA#post8720487

I'm sorry. But that is not a public statement by GR and was not stated by a "verified insider" nor in any news article, or statement by PD.

I put it in quotes because it is not something that has been confirmed/denied publicly by either GR, ES or Police. There are also many levels of "affairs", many scenarios behind "infidelity" and if it in fact becomes a public confirmation that "infidelity" even existed, and unless all those involved are speaking out to give their explanations...it is not my place to do so.
It also has not ever been confirmed by anyone, without a shadow of doubt, that Jennifer had any knowledge of rumors or "affairs." I would hate to think if she is out there in any troubled state that reading about a possible affair that may not or may have occurred... would drive her further away. Did that thought occur to anyone? (Not meaning you directly Shar...I mean this to any and all.)

Fair enough.

I hope you saw my post on the last page of thread 3. Nothing but respect for what you do.

Thank you for your explanation. I think most of us here do believe that the affair occurred, as we trust RB's insider knowledge. But I get what you're saying.

As for different levels of infidelity - one is just as bad as the other. Emotional, physical, one time, long term, whatever - an affair is an affair is an affair, and when it's with one's BEST FRIEND, the level of betrayal is astronomically multiplied.

I'm personally not too concerned with Jennifer reading here and finding out about the affair. I'm sure she must have suspected something, but denied it to herself, as it was too hurtful to contemplate. And at this point, I really don't believe that she is alive to be reading it. :twocents:

Okay, that's fine Cheese. It's certainly your right not to believe the affair. But since Lavanda is very close to GR, and since she's a verified insider, I assume that she knows about the affair (which I personally 100% believe happened). So my question to her is, why put "affair" in quotes when referring to it? I believe this is a reasonable question.

I answered it below for someone else. Woops. Now above. I answered it above. Sorry.

My genuine opinion on this front is that she'd be far more hurt by her husband implying in MSM that her kids don't want her back unless she returns to the way she was 'before' than she would by a bunch of complete strangers gossiping on a bulletin board about her love life.

Thank you for your explanation. I think most of us here do believe that the affair occurred, as we trust RB's insider knowledge. But I get what you're saying.

As for different levels of infidelity - one is just as bad as the other. Emotional, physical, one time, long term, whatever - an affair is an affair is an affair, and when it's with one's BEST FRIEND, the level of betrayal is astronomically multiplied.

I'm personally not too concerned with Jennifer reading here and finding out about the affair. I'm sure she must have suspected something, but denied it to herself, as it was too hurtful to contemplate. And at this point, I really don't believe that she is alive to be reading it. :twocents:

Oh this is when I say I hope you are 100% wrong! Did you happen to read my very long post from early this afternoon? I know it is a novel...but felt it important to convey. We were all trying to think outside of the box...just for a bit...and we actually were working very well and I had to leave. Am I allowed to copy it over here? Because it doesn't let me quote it since closed.

Until GR is truthful, how can we not believe the obvious. If my spouse was missing and I had nothing to do with it, I would shout out to anyone who would listen, the media, Facebook and LE. I would speak freely about my activities of the day, and if I had an affair, I would be totally honest, as ashamed I would be. It is mentioned he can account for his activities of that day, but because of the police investigation, can't talk about it. Why not?? There are just too many unanswered questions.

My genuine opinion on this front is that she'd be far more hurt by her husband implying in MSM that her kids don't want her back unless she returns to the way she was 'before' than she would by a bunch of complete strangers gossiping on a bulletin board about her love life.

Great point, fringles. I, for one, refuse to feel bad about our discussions here. This is what websleuths is all about. We discuss things in depth and in detail, trying to help figure out what happened. I don't believe we should censor ourselves simply because someone may be reading it. And like you say, fringles, what GR has said in MSM is far more harmful.

Oh this is when I say I hope you are 100% wrong! Did you happen to read my very long post from early this afternoon? I know it is a novel...but felt it important to convey. We were all trying to think outside of the box...just for a bit...and we actually were working very well and I had to leave. Am I allowed to copy it over here? Because it doesn't let me quote it since closed.

I did read it, thanks. In the beginning, I believed she ran off. But as I've learned more and more, and thought through things a million times, my personal theory is that she met with foul play (and not at the hands of a stranger). That said, I can also see the other side - that she ran off - and I wouldn't necessarily be shocked if she did turn up somewhere. But things really don't look good for that right now. To me, it seems like things were set up to make it look like she ran off. All smoke and mirrors, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname