CA - Christopher Dorner kills 4 in tri-county rampage, Feb 2013 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well here comes the spin "he tried to come out the back door but was shoved back in"

"He never came out of the cabin and they heard a single gun shot inside."

Personally, I think they took him out.

I don't care if they did take them out. He deserved it after the murders and gun fights today. It was clear his intent.

I figure he probably took himself out after rigging propane tanks or something similar to blow after he was dead...probably hoping to take out some firefighters or SWAT if they didn't pull back in time.

He made it clear they weren't going to take him alive, and being the coward that he was, I have no doubt he shot himself rather than face SWAT when the final wall came down.

Attention Please!

Let's not start bashing LE saying they killed the guy. From all reports, he MAY HAVE committed suicide. UNTIL and IF there's ANY PROOF whatsoever that contradicts this, then it can be discussed.

Until then, LE was doing a VERY DANGEROUS JOB, trying to capture a KNOWN FUGITIVE wanted for MULTIPLE MURDERS!

fran

here is the original cbs2 broadcast when the reporter was caught in the gunfight - parental discretion

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlJ5SnkMpBE"]Christopher Dorner in Gunfight battle with police - YouTube[/ame]

They say he car-jacked a white pickup....driver with dogs in the backseat.

He said "I don't want to hurt you...I don't want to hurt your dogs"....and apparently he took the truck.

That is kind of humanizing. Then again crazy dangerous folks can be very sentient at times.

check out the scanner thread if you guys want some info that is positive evidence about him being in that cabin

The story about LE dozing down the walls of the cabin prior to a gunshot and fire makes no sense. You could see on TV the house was fully standing when we first started seeing black smoke.

Glad to know I wasn't hallucinating. That's what I saw too.

Attention Please!

Let's not start bashing LE saying they killed the guy. From all reports, he MAY HAVE committed suicide. UNTIL and IF there's ANY PROOF whatsoever that contradicts this, then it can be discussed.

Until then, LE was doing a VERY DANGEROUS JOB, trying to capture a KNOWN FUGITIVE wanted for MULTIPLE MURDERS!

fran

In addition he is already a wanted fugitive for multiple MURDER. This has gone on for days now. Many lives have been in danger.

MOO

mck, The post I quoted said the officer killed today was shot by a sniper. Im thinking friendly fire.

NO it said the SUSPECT was killed by a sniper! The "EX cop."

KETK_NealBarton ‏@KETK_NealBarton
We have confirmation from the Los Angeles Police Department the ex-cop from LA was shot and killed by a local sheriff's department sniper.

Attention Please!

fran

Thank you fran. I am speechless.

what the channel 9 reporter said by phone to the news show - he was the same reporter who was in the middle of the first gun fight - he said he was standing very close to cabin - there was 1 gun shot sound then the cabin caught on fire, very quickly - he further reported that even though he didn't want to speculate the LE in scene believed he killed himself and set the cabin on fire - he said none if this was confirmed and the LE was still not taking any chances and decided to let the cabin burn

so that is all we know and the police will not confirm anything at this time - not even that dorner was in the cabin

I soooo appreciate you and your updates!

check out the scanner thread if you guys want some info that is positive evidence about him being in that cabin

Most of the scanners sites are down at this moment.

WS Scanner thread was rocking earlier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member