jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #49 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She verified with her testimony. You don't think she'd lie about that, do you? Of course with her memory problems it could have been anyone since she seemed to like to take pictures of "body parts", more so than landscapes. Don't know how she keeps that all straight in her head. jmo

Maybe that's why DB didn't want his face shown? I also wonder if the place where she had her nails done could verify her finger wasn't crooked on June 3rd?

The 2 boxes of hair dye has been discounted again and again and again on the threads. It didn't happen. moo

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Thanks...I've missed so many posts being gone all day. So this nail salon that does hair makes much more sense now!

I will go with this in deed. How many woman say how beautiful your penis is? This talk was play acting big time to fill a man's fantasies and she knew the drill. Makes perfect sense along with her erotic knowledge. She talks about this stuff like I talk about cars and boats. Doesn't embarrass her in the least.

IMO she was absolutely terrible at phone sex. She would starved to death if that were her profession.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO if she was a sex worker she would have had plenty of money! Even stripping would have been enough to cover all her bills and she wouldn't have needed to borrow money and mooch all the time.

And it would be cash...

Now this isn't to be nasty, but her bottom ( from those pictures) sure looks like something was going on.

Originally Posted by WhoaIsMe
Does anybody know if there are text or anything to verify that all the anal even really took place or are we just taking the liars word for it?

What seems unrealistic is for a virgin male to want to have anal sex before vaginal sex. Don't most virgin males want to at least start off with the vaginal sex ?

That is just scary! You handled it so well and I really hope this stops before you have to take further action! I will definitely be buying that book for all three of my daughters and nieces. Thank you for sharing your experience and the book suggestion! XO

PS: I haven't had a chance to thank you for all the updates about your court experiences, so THANK YOU!!! I'm in Cali and so wish I could be there to watch it! I really enjoy reading about all the insightful observations you and the others provide! It's even gotten my husband interested in the case. =)

You're welcome. Happy to help!

Maybe that's why DB didn't want his face shown? I also wonder if the place where she had her nails done could verify her finger was crooked on June 3rd?

Oooohhh .. great question. I have a feeling the prosecution has already talked to the people at the salon. By Juan's questions, I get the idea he knows which salon and knows quite a bit about it.

Can anyone confirm whether or not Jodi testified about staying at Matt McCartney's house on June 2 during her murder trip?

If anyone thinks Jodi could not have handled this alone think once more. Haven't you heard of stories how in an instant the adrenaline gets flowing and someone can out of nowhere have super human strength to even lift a car off someone? Jodi is strong.

I have a tiny sister, five feet four, weighs about 105 and she could take down a man in an instant. I am five feet seven, 170 pounds and cannot do squat. My sister always said dynamite comes in small packages. Rage can give you that strength. I get so sick of people thinking a poor little woman cannot slaughter someone.

And Jodi didn't just get mad and decide to kill him in a moment, She PLANNED this, maybe even thought of it a year before but never carried it out until she was sure he was finished with her. She had no help. How could she ask Matt or Gus to help and then say, uh sorry, I am going to dry hump Ryan now? No way!

I looked last night at Matt's post on another site I won't mention and then looked at the comments. There were about five comments saying Jodi just couldn't have done this alone. That type of ignorance will get you killed folks. Beware.

Actually, my doc wasn't even talking about rage. He said it was pretty easy to slit someone's throat all the way back to the spine under any circumstances. I had assumed that wouldn't be easy just in terms of it taking some work -- rage or no -- just because of how deep the wound would be. But he said there's not much there that would offer resistance other than the collar bones.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but has anyone ever gone to a mall and ever seen phamplets about pedophilia? I'm supposing she got several since she said (I gave him another phamplet). I mean was there some sort of pedophlia kiosk?

The closest thing I've come to is fingerprinting your child and the risks of being kidnapped. But I've never seen a help-line for pedophilia.

Did she really say she got these at a shopping mall?

MOO

Mel
Melanie.Melanie.Melanie. Please stop and remember!. You know darn well that every single mall in the US has a pedophilia pamphlet kiosk! Everyone knows this!

;)

I wondered why Darryl was not asked about Jodi's hair color, by either the defense or prosecutor.

I wondered this also, but I think we're about to get to this in the cross examination. From Juan's questions, it sounded like she was at Darryl's the morning of June 3 (?) and then she left to "get her nails done" and then went back to Darryl's house to return something. Juan also asked during Darryl's cross examination whether Matt stopped by when Jodi was there - Darryl said no. Makes me wonder if Jodi met Matt at Darryl's house after the salon, and maybe Darryl wasn't there.

Did she say she paid him back - or return those gas cans? Have i got the right guy?

Sindy, I really don't know....

At first I thought I heard Juan say that Jodi went to Salinas after visiting Matt but then Juan mentioned that it was after visiting Darryl. And then the whole conversation about her taking something back to Darryl...I was confused as h3ll!

So I'm thinking that maybe Jodi went back to Darryl's house after leaving the nail/hair salon..

I don't recall Jodi saying that she paid him back or returned the gas cans but whatever it was she returned IMO is very significant to this case. JMO

IMO if she was a sex worker she would have had plenty of money! Even stripping would have been enough to cover all her bills and she wouldn't have needed to borrow money and mooch all the time.

Two of the traits common of sociopathy is engaging in parasitic behavior (borrowing $$ from Travis, crashing at his house for weeks, needing his car, etc.) and being irresponsible--not able to keep at a job for long, etc.

Stripping requires you suit up and show up. Just like any other job--she didn't like to work, period. Not all strippers and sex workers make much money--depends on thier drive, and Jodi was bored easily, IMO.

Oooohhh .. great question. I have a feeling the prosecution has already talked to the people at the salon. By Juan's questions, I get the idea he knows which salon and knows quite a bit about it.

Can anyone confirm whether or not Jodi testified about staying at Matt McCartney's house on June 2 during her murder trip?

yes she did. She talked about sleeping on the floor with him and his roommate in an apartment sort of thing attached to his parent's house I believe? Attached to a main house.

I'm not saying she was an official hooker. But back in my day when I would date several guys I would use them for different stuff. One for drinks, dinners, lunches, clothes , gas, their cars. . I never straight asked for money tho. And I'm not justifying it. Years later I'm happily married and don't manipulate my husband. Bc he gives me everything I need and more. But her "monogomous life" could easily be a way of keeping track by saying "4offers". It's her code.

not overly sure how big salinas is, but my guess is there would only be a dozen or so strip mall salons in MM's vacinity.

wouldn't take more then a day to flash around JA's mugshot asking if she had visited.
or simply look at their sales from that particular day to see who was working and if they worked on JA.

I have faith in that detective, he leaves no stone unturned.
Also to Det. Flores credit, is how he can sit there blank faced staring at Jodi. I bet she just hates that!

According to that sociopath article I noted earlier, it said that sociopaths hate being stared at..:)

:giggle:

JMHO NO ONE EVER YELLED at JA either.
Called her out for exactly who she is maybe.

It's the TRUTH that scrambles that <¢hi¢k$> brain .

She has no idea what the TRUTH is.

Travis called her out as a sociopath. He would have known what to look for and what she was capable of. It is highly unlikely he raised his voice to her to provoke the rage in her. I think Travis tread very softly while around her. We can see the same traits in Darryl. Even on the stand he tread very softly, carefully choosing his words. I think you learn that from being around them. There was one moment on Thursday when she looked at JM and you could see it in her eyes. Terrifying is putting it mildly. If she were to look at me like that I would feel my life was in danger at that very moment. I think Travis saw it more than once and knew not to provoke her when she was present. jmo

The people sitting in the chairs in front of Jodi's mother are interns of either this Judge and/or other judges. IF he attended the trial, he'd sit in the gallery.

The camera zeroed in this man several times, which is why I wondered if it was Darryl Brewer. Maybe it was because JA mother et al were sitting behind him ?

Sindy, I really don't know....

At first I thought I heard Juan say that Jodi went to Salinas after visiting Matt but then Juan mentioned that it was after visiting Darryl. And then the whole conversation about her taking something back to Darryl...I was confused as h3ll!

So I'm thinking that maybe Jodi went back to Darryl's house after leaving the nail/hair salon..

I don't recall Jodi saying that she paid him back or returned the gas cans but whatever it was she returned IMO is very significant to this case. JMO

Darryl testified she brought back a remote, or something *no specifications on what kind*

yes, but since she never got medical attention, she could just say 'well, i THOUGHT it was broken. i didn't know it was a tendon. i sure knew SOMETHING was wrong with it.'

the problem is, she never did anything about that finger. but to me, just that fact alone is very telling.

Very true - why not get it fixed (could say she had no $ or insurance). I think it would be very difficult to cut a tendon to create that severe of a deformity with a kick to the hand - probably nearly impossible. I would guess a doctor could testify that there is a very high probability it is from a cut to the finger. Why not bolster her case by proving it was broken with a simple x-ray? Maybe a juror will ask that logical question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maria_Falc