jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #55 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez is so circuitous in his questioning that HE doesn't even remember what he said -- has to have Mike the court reporter remind him of what he said.

I can't believe how much time he wasted chasing JA with this questioning about why he sometimes "scrambles her brain." He's scrambling his own brain, and mine.

I absolutely disagree. This is the first time ever he asked for the reporter to read anything back and who wouldnt with this horrid evasive creature on the stand.

She is enough to drive a sane person insane.

He knows exactly what he is doing and he is awesome at it.

Yay....?..close up of nurmi and his finger in his nose......my god son

One two three, who is going to be the first poster who finds out WHO Shannon Crabtree Peterson is!!!!!!!!!

We NEED a gif of that closeup on Nurmi picking his nose while objecting gahah please!!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Yeah. St. Jodi of Arias, pure as the driven snow, is now the watchdog for the virtues of the LDS church.

JM is armed with the evidence, but the 'teeth pulling' to get answers is a total surprise. The way he's adjusted is outstanding.

Nurmi fingering his nostril...gag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This perception of her being validated in checking people's email or texts is due to her narcissism.

Good God!! I don't need a close-up of Nurmi like that!!

I don't want to ruin anyone's marriage shannon crabtree peterson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member